Claire...I cannot stand her now

jay zee 1jay zee 1 Posts: 1,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When she first came, I lusted over her big booty, now she is a miserable, paranoid, boring HM, who in reality should not be in there.

Comments

• Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what you're telling me is a Chain Reaction of events made you feel a Deeper Shade of blue about Claire when at first she made your Heartbeat skip a beat?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what you're telling me is a Chain Reaction of events made you feel a Deeper Shade of blue about Claire when at first she made your Heartbeat skip a beat?

:eek::D:D
  • dixie_whiskeydixie_whiskey Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    It's a tradegy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like her but after her talking about how scared she is of the outside I just came to the decision she's a woman with not an ounce of confidence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Speidi are the most paranoid it seems, they think everyone is out to get them.
  • SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »
    When she first came, I lusted over her big booty, now she is a miserable, paranoid, boring HM, who in reality should not be in there.

I still do. :o

Anyway, you can't dislike her.... she's Claire from Steps don'tcha know. :D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claire to win !!! :D
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her.
  • Wayne_DanielsWayne_Daniels Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can anyone lust over her in her current state?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire to win !!! :D

A lifetime gym membership to Golds?
  • Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to pull herself together - she's a total mess.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can anyone lust over her in her current state?

The bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand & the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'.....:D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to pull herself together - she's a total mess.

No she's not. She's overweight, yes, but she's hardly slovenly.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GeshEmpty wrote: »
    Speidi are the most paranoid it seems, they think everyone is out to get them.
    At the same time as they are out to get everybody else :D
  • sav666sav666 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    II dont mind her, she just seems kind of normal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    A lifetime gym membership to Golds?

Excercise like weights or running do nothing for bodyshape in the main as its about 80% down to food. All the big bodybuilders say its more hours in the kitchen than in the gym. You cant lose or gain weight without the right diet IMO, not real results. Sadly memberships and silly gadgets make big money out of people who probably need the riot diet more. The UK is the busiest in Europe, its the fast food chains that are making us fatter not lack of movement.

As for Claire she looks better than most bigger women and check her at lower weights and she looks great against those weights too. She's far from ugly. Checking the live feed on 5* shes no misery either.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heist wrote: »
    Excercise like weights or running do nothing for bodyshape in the main as its about 80% down to food. All the big bodybuilders say its more hours in the kitchen than in the gym. You cant lose or gain weight without the right diet IMO, not real results. Sadly memberships and silly gadgets make big money out of people who probably need the riot diet more. The UK is the busiest in Europe, its the fast food chains that are making us fatter not lack of movement.

As for Claire she looks better than most bigger women and check her at lower weights and she looks great against those weights too. She's far from ugly. Checking the live feed on 5* shes no misery either.

Claire is that perfect combination of nice and entertaining. If Rylan wins, I hope she comes second.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    The bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand & the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'.....:D

:D I'm not sure the first part of that little ditty is anatomically accurate - but it's still funny. :D
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »

Well you will be pleased to know that i love her, so there!:p
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has a very pretty face but every time you see her she's shoving food in her mouth. It doesn't bode well for her future. Celebrity Fit Club is looming or Clebrity Biggest Loser.

Can't agree with people saying she's entertaining. I find her personality very ordinary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Claire from Steps has always struck me as a wannabe Josie Gibson.

There's only one Josie Gibson.