Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Had to go out for a few essentials. Forgot to buy tissues I have used so many boxes! Will be watching BGT again. Amused to see the result was flashed up on DS the other evening before it was announced on the show!!

oh bless have you got a glowing red nose as well
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Nothing at all from Robin on the longer evening show on Look North ,and not heard any news on Radio Sheffield. getting frustated now.

How annoying is all this :(
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1626886795001

Jason Gilkison talks Dancing with the Stars Live in Las Vegas. Quick view of Artem at the beginning of the video.

Thank you for my get well messages. Having a quick peep at the thread, tissues at the ready.

Glad to hear from you , hope you are feeling a little better now, how's the cough ?.

It was interesting to hear Jason's remarks , the three weeks was not ring true , Artem was working on the rehearsals for more than three weeks im sure . and the lacey lady had been tweeting people quite some time too before starting to rehearse. Artistic licence me thinks , for it had been planned months before , then Hotel got into money problems , and it was put on hold .

It was easy to spot Artem is the tiny clip ,you cant miss him , a lot easier than spotting his tweets and messages.;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1626886795001

Jason Gilkison talks Dancing with the Stars Live in Las Vegas. Quick view of Artem at the beginning of the video.

Thank you for my get well messages. Having a quick peep at the thread, tissues at the ready.
    BJgirl wrote: »
    How annoying is all this :(

Very !!!!!!
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing at all from Robin on the longer evening show on Look North ,and not heard any news on Radio Sheffield. getting frustated now.

Perhaps Robin and Kristina have just done some interviews with local papers etc? It's odd that it hasn't been on the local radio though.
    I spoke to some friends yesterday who live near Ipswich they had no idea about the DTTM show and have immediately gone to try to get tickets. Apparently it has been advertised at the theatre in Ipswich and in the local paper but because my friends live further afield they hadn't seen any adverts.
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    Perhaps Robin and Kristina have just done some interviews with local papers etc? It's odd that it hasn't been on the local radio though.
    I spoke to some friends yesterday who live near Ipswich they had no idea about the DTTM show and have immediately gone to try to get tickets. Apparently it has been advertised at the theatre in Ipswich and in the local paper but because my friends live further afield they hadn't seen any adverts.

That is precisely what i have said next door, we are all well aware of the tour, but the number of people i have spoken to who have no idea its happening, certainly down here in the south there has been nothing about it, although i did see an advert in the Daily Fail but thats the only thing i have seen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is precisely what i have said next door, we are all well aware of the tour, but the number of people i have spoken to who have no idea its happening, certainly down here in the south there has been nothing about it, although i did see an advert in the Daily Fail but thats the only thing i have seen.

Perhaps Kara will go on Lorraine when she gets back. I'm sure Lorraine would be happy to have her on.:D
    I do think though, if Kara and Artem had done the publicity it could have become an endless round of interviews being asked about their relationship. I can't imagine Artem would enjoy that.
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 488
    Forum Member

Hope they manage to get tickets. There were only five (very poor) ones left when I looked earlier this evening for a friend who wants to come to Ipswich with me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kalypso wrote: »
    Hope they manage to get tickets. There were only five (very poor) ones left when I looked earlier this evening for a friend who wants to come to Ipswich with me.

Oh dear :(
    Although I'm pleased it's selling so well, I hope all the venues are doing equally well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have not seen any details of the tour what so ever. in local press , Leeds press, or on bill boards etc , I cant see the City hall being full at this rate , but I may have missed it on the local radio to day , as I have not listened continuously, I could not cope with that all afternoon , but havenot heard of any reminders of them being on at any time . it may be on the Arena web site though , not looked recently .

i cant see that kara and Artem would be worried by questions about their relationship any more , they are pretty open about it now , any way if the want to earn a living , and make this tour a success its a good starting place , it was the chemistry between them that caught peoples imagination in the first place , and they did play to the crowds on the SCD tour , and seemed to enjoy it , I am sure they know how far to let it go , and how to withdraw from people who get too intrusive .
    Forum Member
    I have not seen any details of the tour what so ever. in local press , Leeds press, or on bill boards etc , I cant see the City hall being full at this rate , but I may have missed it on the local radio to day , as I have not listened continuously, I could not cope with that all afternoon , but havenot heard of any reminders of them being on at any time . it may be on the Arena web site though , not looked recently .

i cant see that kara and Artem would be worried by questions about their relationship any more , they are pretty open about it now , any way if the want to earn a living , and make this tour a success its a good starting place , it was the chemistry between them that caught peoples imagination in the first place , and they did play to the crowds on the SCD tour , and seemed to enjoy it , I am sure they know how far to let it go , and how to withdraw from people who get too intrusive .

Yes i agree they have been together for almost two years now and were not shy on the tour in discussing it, so really think that is old news now. Lorraine would be ideal as would One Show
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i think that article tells us all we want to know

Yes as we thought.
    I should think he is well on the way to recovery now, thankfully.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Yes as we thought.
    I should think he is well on the way to recovery now, thankfully.

The first time that anybody has said in an interview that Artem has had surgery on his knee.

I had a reply from P&O Cruises. A very nice but apologetic E-mail. "It is with regret that we are unable to provide this information at this time as all details are still to be confirmed." Worth a try.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was Jared's tweet that alerted us to a problem with Artem and that was 18th April so that's 3 weeks ago. He should just about make it! :eek:
    Forum Member
    As I am still woolly headed - did Heather post a report about the Las Vegas show? I saw the photo.

A large advert in last Saturday's Telegraph again for DTTM.
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Artem kept that quiet:cool:

Looking on the internet it say's recovery after surgery 3 weeks on crutches and upto 6 weeks,then pyshio.Full recovery can take up to 3/4 months.:eek:

I'm keeping positive and hoping we will hear some news from him soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Well Artem kept that quiet:cool:

Looking on the internet it say's recovery after surgery 3 weeks on crutches and upto 6 weeks,then pyshio.Full recovery can take up to 3/4 months.:eek:

I'm keeping positive and hoping we will hear some news from him soon.

Yes but he will have had immediate treatment, and he is young fit and healthy. :)
    Forum Member
    Would be very disappointed if Artem isn't fit enough to dance on DTTM. If he sat on a stool my side of the stage for part of the evening I would be content.:)
    Forum Member
    Would be very disappointed if Artem isn't fit enough to dance on DTTM. If he sat on a stool my side of the stage for part of the evening I would be content.:)

He is a fit athlete and they always recover much quicker than normal people !
    Forum Member
    Yes but he will have had immediate treatment, and he is young fit and healthy. :)

Taking comfort from the fact you both have a lot more medical knowledge than me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you say BJ their power of recovery is much quicker than we mere mortals. Come on home Artem and do some gentle moves with Kara....;)
    Dance moves!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member

Well i hope that he recovers quickly and ready for the tour
This discussion has been closed.