Options

my uncle was banned from ASDA a year ago for changing prices, advice?

2»

Comments

• Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vast_Girth wrote: »
    Why would anyone actually want to go into an ASDA?

the Llanelli one is really doing the brand proud. you go in there half the shelves are empty it smells like a tramps underpants with most of the staff in constant cycle of PMT.
  • Options
    DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would contact the store and ask to speak to the store manager for some advice on this. If what he did was out of character they might well take this into account. Or contact ASDA house ad ask them what the policy is regarding banned customers.
    oathy wrote: »
    the Llanelli one is really doing the brand proud. you go in there half the shelves are empty it smells like a tramps underpants with most of the staff in constant cycle of PMT.

You just described the Morrisons store where I live.
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Dad got banned from our local Morrisons after a bust up with the store manager about some sort of offer the manager refused to honour. He went back the next day and no-one said a word!.

As others have said they probably won't remember.
  • Options
    realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - When I was a lot younger, one of my friends was banned from a nightclub when he did something silly after a few drinks (not especially serious). He stayed out of there for about a month or so. The door staff were still the same people, and nobody recognised him. He went in there dozens of times after that before eventually growing out of the place.

- A year has passed. Can you remember faces of people who served you in shops from last week, let alone last year? Of course not. Many of the staff would've moved on. Those that remain won't remember him. The security people would've dealt with much more severe things in the period since.

As long as it was an out-of-character thing, and isn't a regular behavioural issue, I wouldn't worry. Just act normally.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Apart from serial shop lifters, I doubt the security staff will be on the look out for your Uncle still.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the worse that can happen? ....They could ask him to leave the premises. Hardly a big deal but chances are no one will recognise him after the time passed.