KH's Twitter

ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know why, I just can't explain it, I've only agreed with her once or twice, but I finally thought I'd look and see what the fuss was about. I looked at her Twitter. :o

I'm told my eyesight will return one day, I jest of course :D

In all fairness, I did go look, see what all the fuss was about, I must have picked the right day, it's mainly about benefits Britain last night and have to say, there are some funny tweets on there.
She seems to have a lot of people agreeing with her.
I do think some take her sooooo seriously when they should just take her for the loudmouth she is.

No Doubt I'll get hung drawn and quartered, but I stand by the fact that we all have an opinion and a right to voice it.

As she says in one of her tweets.

Listen folks, you can agree with me, You don't need to feel dirty. Tomorrow you will hate me like your mother-in-law and all will be well.

I think it's a case of some have made up their minds and NOTHING will ever change that.

Comments

• ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads of views and no comments, I'm guessing the hatred for her is strong on here, each to their own.

That said, I'm guessing here that the way this forum works, my post may seem like baiting, ( I can't see it myself, but I'm guessing the thought is out there.)

Believe me, I'm only interested in opinions, not in calling people thick or vile for agreeing or disagreeing, far too much of that on here already, a proper debate would be good on the rights and wrongs of her comments rather than the usual " I can't believe anyone is twisted enough to agree with her" and other such comments.

I am actually curious as some of her comments are actually correct, IMO of course.
    Some are downright wrong, no denying that, but no-one is wrong all of the time.

Are they?
  • robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    I don't know why, I just can't explain it, I've only agreed with her once or twice, but I finally thought I'd look and see what the fuss was about. I looked at her Twitter. :o

In all fairness, I did go look, see what all the fuss was about, I must have picked the right day, it's mainly about benefits Britain last night and have to say, there are some funny tweets on there.
    I do think some take her sooooo seriously when they should just take her for the loudmouth she is.

No Doubt I'll get hung drawn and quartered, but I stand by the fact that we all have an opinion and a right to voice it.

Listen folks, you can agree with me, You don't need to feel dirty. Tomorrow you will hate me like your mother-in-law and all will be well.

I think it's a case of some have made up their minds and NOTHING will ever change that.

I think she does have a point at times but often ruins it by being deliberately controversial on other matters.

I fully agree she should be able to say whatever she wants, however much people get offended.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robborocks wrote: »
    I think she does have a point at times but often ruins it by being deliberately controversial on other matters.

I fully agree she should be able to say whatever she wants, however much people get offended.

exactly, some of her tweets about last nights show were spot on, some were actually funny .

Manik's on sanctions because he failed to turn up at the job centre. It's almost like they want him to GET A JOB. Madness #BenefitsBritain

Manik is now sanctioned and evicted. He is at his wits end - beyond manic. He may change his name to Desperate #BenefitsBritain

One for those who think her fat program doesn't help anyone,
    Sedgey ‏@sedgel1na · 13h13 hours ago
    Im taking these steps very serious Thanks @KTHopkins for the shove i needed :-) #EatLessMoveMore

Not quite BB, but I gather it's ok to keep up with HMs for a while after the show.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Well lets be honest - she does nothing or makes no attempt that would make anyone change their mind does she? She thrives on spite and hatred and just seems to get more and more controversial in her quest for fame or notoriety. I have zero respect for the bigoted, ridiculous, spiteful woman.
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with you Ksmiggy. Mostly I kind of just ignore her tweets, things she says as it's just an opinion I don't associate with. Other times I might smirk because it has some sort of humour somewhere. Other times I think 'ugh that's just a horrible thing to say' and I can't see any purpose in what she said.

Generally I just don't pay too much attention but obviously there are people out there that do for one reason or another..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well lets be honest - she does nothing or makes no attempt that would make anyone change their mind does she? She thrives on spite and hatred and just seems to get more and more controversial in her quest for fame or notoriety. I have zero respect for the bigoted, ridiculous, spiteful woman.

Yet her twitter is full of positive comments, even some thanking her for her help and praising her Fat program.
    Hardly signs of the devil she is made out to be.

Not so sure about the controversial bit, her tweets seem to have mellowed, maybe , just maybe she has learnt part of the lesson that some claim Perez has learnt?

Some of her comments are still way off, just don't take her seriously.

we all take a different view on things, I can understand why you would have zero respect for her, I can't say I have any for her myself, doesn't stop me finding some of her comments funny, when I don't, I reserve the right to bl**dy tell her.

although from what I've seen, best way to upset her is to be nice, not sure I could always go that far though.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KH cares little about being liked or hated, she just wants to be noticed, listened to and get attention of any kind.

I don't follow her on twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KH cares little about being liked or hated, she just wants to be noticed, listened to and get attention of any kind.

I don't follow her on twitter.

very true, as much as I find some stuff funny, I couldn't follow her, ( probably into a field somewhere) .
    It's the same as most others in the media, anything for publicity.
    She does provide the odd smile though.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why anyone would find her funny - her SOH (if that's what it is) isn't my taste. She makes my toes curl when she tries to be funny - I'm embarrassed for her sometimes.
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of views and no comments, I'm guessing the hatred for her is strong on here, each to their own.

That said, I'm guessing here that the way this forum works, my post may seem like baiting, ( I can't see it myself, but I'm guessing the thought is out there.)

Believe me, I'm only interested in opinions, not in calling people thick or vile for agreeing or disagreeing, far too much of that on here already, a proper debate would be good on the rights and wrongs of her comments rather than the usual " I can't believe anyone is twisted enough to agree with her" and other such comments.

I am actually curious as some of her comments are actually correct, IMO of course.
    Some are downright wrong, no denying that, but no-one is wrong all of the time.

Are they?

BIB. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I add I don't follow her on Twitter! My post sounded like I do :(
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I'm with you Ksmiggy. Mostly I kind of just ignore her tweets, things she says as it's just an opinion I don't associate with. Other times I might smirk because it has some sort of humour somewhere. Other times I think 'ugh that's just a horrible thing to say' and I can't see any purpose in what she said.

Generally I just don't pay too much attention but obviously there are people out there that do for one reason or another..

I'm not interested in her enough Jules tbh. I only get to hear what she's saying if I happen to read a thread on here.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    My problem with her is that she lumps everyone together into one group; so, all unemployed people are lazy scroungers, and all overweight people are lazy and greedy etc.

Whether that encourages a few people to make healthy changes to their lives, or not, it still encourages others to follow her lead and 'shame' people who are in very difficult circumstances and deserve help and sympathy, imo.

It's called bullying and if it happened in school, it would be punished.

p.s. I find it hard to find anything she says funny because she is a poisonous troll.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not interested in her enough Jules tbh. I only get to hear what she's saying if I happen to read a thread on here.

Yeah. I quite enjoy the debates it brings here on the forum. But right now I'm looking forward to the election debates (without Cameron it seems) and err the Eurovision :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    My problem with her is that she lumps everyone together into one group; so, all unemployed people are lazy scroungers, and all overweight people are lazy and greedy etc.

Whether that encourages a few people to make healthy changes to their lives, or not, it still encourages others to follow her lead and 'shame' people who are in very difficult circumstances and deserve help and sympathy, imo.

p.s. I find it hard to find anything she says funny because she is a poisonous troll.

Yes. It's the 'lumping everyone together' bit I struggle with. Lazy opinions/views doing that imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2321522/The-secret-happy-mother-Hire-nannies-boring-bits.html

She has 10 members of domestic/child minding staff in her home, and no real day to day job, now that.....is Lazy
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    B L Zeebub wrote: »

Really, ^ that's it in a nutshell. Once you know who and what she is - a pitiful and rather sad spitebag - it completely negates the occasional instances of humour.

Of course she's going to make the odd reasonable point in between the spewing but the idea that that suddenly makes her more likeable or worth listening to is a very very odd one for me. She's still the same sad bile-spewing old troll and that taints and is the backdrop to everything she says, rendering it all pretty much null and void.
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2321522/The-secret-happy-mother-Hire-nannies-boring-bits.html

She has 10 members of domestic/child minding staff in her home, and no real day to day job, now that.....is Lazy

I employ an accountant who works for me two days a week, ensuring that my business runs smoothly and is tax efficient.

That will explain why her 'business' makes no money then. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Really, ^ that's it in a nutshell. Once you know who and what she is - a pitiful and rather sad spitebag - it completely negates the occasional instances of humour.

Of course she's going to make the odd reasonable point in between the spewing but the idea that that suddenly makes her more likeable or worth listening to is a very very odd one for me. She's still the same sad bile-spewing old troll and that taints and is the backdrop to everything she says, rendering it all pretty much null and void.

Exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't go so far as to say everything she says is wrong, we are all wrong at some point, granted though she is often wrong.
    I wouldn't say a few right comments make her more likable, lets not get carried away here.

I do find it odd that people use the same generalisations as they accuse her of, ie she said something bad, everything she says is bad, then slate her for generalising? I don't get it :confused:
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it unusual when people attempt to paint her as a nice person, as is the case in this thread.

Why not accept that she is a troll and celebrate her for that? She would be more thankful to you as you would be acknowledging she is being perceived as she intends to be perceived.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I quite enjoy the debates it brings here on the forum. But right now I'm looking forward to the election debates (without Cameron it seems) and err the Eurovision :blush:

Eurovision has never been the same since Terry Wogan left it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurovision has never been the same since Terry Wogan left it.

Have you seen our entry? They might as well send KH instead! Nil points..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it unusual when people attempt to paint her as a nice person, as is the case in this thread.

Why not accept that she is a troll and celebrate her for that? She would be more thankful to you as you would be acknowledging she is being perceived as she intends to be perceived.

the thread isn't about trying to make her appear nice, magician I'm not.

You'll find I have said a few times that she is out for publicity and yes some of her comments are so so wrong, but some of them aren't.
    I also think you're right, it is all an act that she want to maintain, people who know her face to face have all said she's actually nice, not so sure I could go that far myself, I think she has potential to be a right mardy cow of a friend at times.
    But sometimes I find her funny.
    I don't think she deserves all of the venom she receives on here, but that just my opinion of course.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Have you seen our entry? They might as well send KH instead! Nil points..

I've just heard it and I love it. It'll win I tell you:D