Options

EE Kathy

bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
Forum Member
✭✭
Is she back for the foreseeable future or is she just back for this storyline? I honestly can't see how she could become a normal regular again after being "dead" for nearly 10 years. Wouldn't she have to go to prison?

Comments

• Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she back for the foreseeable future or is she just back for this storyline? I honestly can't see how she could become a normal regular again after being "dead" for nearly 10 years. Wouldn't she have to go to prison?

She is back as a normal regular. I'm looking forward to how this story pans out.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forseeable future from the Summer (unsure if that's when Gillian begins filming or charcter returning on screen)
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is back as a normal regular. I'm looking forward to how this story pans out.

It's going to be so odd having her back and even more so if they put her back working in the Cafe.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's going to be great having her back working in the cafe
  • Options
    JeanetteBJeanetteB Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    It's going to be so odd having her back and even more so if they put her back working in the Cafe.
    Kathy belongs in the cafe. I have no idea what her relationship with Jane will be like.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,317
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    No it's going to be great having her back working in the cafe

I am undecided on this. On the one hand we have had Kathy in the cafe before so I would like to see her do something else. On the other hand, if they got rid of Tina from the cafe and we had Carol and Kathy working together they could make good colleagues/friends.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,317
    Forum Member
    JeanetteB wrote: »
    Kathy belongs in the cafe. I have no idea what her relationship with Jane will be like.

It's hard to call as they are so similar, but I think we will get the classic interfering mother in law storyline. I can see Ian worshipping the ground Kathy walks on while Jane doubts her true motivations for staging her death and returning to the square.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JeanetteB wrote: »

I hope she clouts her one when she finds out Jane is responsible for dragging her granddaughter like the fortnightly rubbish
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its going to be fab. I cannot wait for see our Kath in her dirty apron again ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Sharon will divorce Phil after she finds out he probably been sleeping with her the past 10 years :D
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Sharon will divorce Phil after she finds out he probably been sleeping with her the past 10 years :D

It's going to be a great Autumn when Sharon finds out that Phil knew all along about Kathy not being dead. It'll most likely come to a head at Christmas, when she asks Phil for a divorce.

We'll probably have a Den and Angie style scene as well, it being the 30th Anniversary year. :)
  • Options
    Gwen_PYCGwen_PYC Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am thrilled for Ian that Kathy is back. She is exactly what he needs to help him recover emotionally from Lucy's death. I can see his marriage to Jane falling apart eventually.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id love Kathy to get her job back at the Vic
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Id love Kathy to get her job back at the Vic

I'd like to see her back in the Vic. Linda will have a new baby to care for and Lee will be away for a while, so they could do with another pair of hands.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see Kathy with Ben and Ian.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I would rather Kathy to stay in the cafe. She doesn't need to be in the Vic. Kathy has always loved working in the cafe.
  • Options
    PEARLY331PEARLY331 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could bring back Wilmot Brown, could be interesting.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she sticks around, no killing her off again!
  • Options
    grangehilllovergrangehilllover Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's back as a regular and I'm excited to see how things play out, such as explaining where she's been for alnost 10 years. And I agree-I hope they don't kill her off again and learn from last time.

I'm looking forward to her return so much! I hope we'll see more of Lola and some interacting between her and Kathy. And then they'll be Sharon and Kathy with history between them. I'd like to see Liam involved with him being Pete's great grandson and part of the Beale family, With Cindy considering adoption and Kathy who gave a child up, I'd quite like to see them together. Kathy's return will definitely put a lot of characters at the front.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping we get a Kathy and Carol combo in the cafe I think they would work quite well together