James learnt from Helen, be mean, nasty then hug everyone at the end and you win.

Julie_Smith2Julie_Smith2 Posts: 78
Forum Member
James watched Helen Wood and has copied her behaviour to win. BB voters cant keep making the mean and nasty people win just because they hug everyone at the end and turn on a bit of waterworks.

Comments

• Julie_Smith2Julie_Smith2 Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    James should not be in the final and he certainly should not win.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen was protected by a pass to the final, and James has been protected by a vote to save.

hopefully the fact that his "fans" have already had to save him several times will mean they won't have the float to get him to win.

Assuming no big time gamblers jump on the long odds and hire a team to phone up non stop...
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    James watched Helen Wood and has copied her behaviour to win. BB voters cant keep making the mean and nasty people win just because they hug everyone at the end and turn on a bit of waterworks.

Have you just totally made that up? I reckon you have.

HOw do you know what he's been watching on tv? (Unless you're Ola in which case, 'how you doin'?).

James is a hundred times worse than Helen could ever be, and that's being generous.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    James should not be in the final and he certainly should not win.

Absolutely agree. He's a disgusting individual, and If I never set eyes on his weasel face again, it will be too soon.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no no--this IS James as he truly is. He'd NEVER win, just as on Strictly. BUT he went in there to be his usual sh*t-stirring, nosy, interfering, gossipy, bitchy, cynical self and has been the saviour of this series as he's pushed the narrative along from Day One. He cunningly saw Gary as the Rival and, on BB's suggestion, 'adopted' him, which gave more scope for him to befriend, care for, yet prickle at him, which has made sublime Viewing!! James's humour is very dry and ascerbic which some viewers don't 'get' but James [and sometimes George, similarly gifted] is the only one who made me laugh OUT LOUD every episode. If this was just 'off with the geese' Gary and 'don't-get-involved-till-Finals-Week, then big up the 'winner' who could be a good professional contact now you've deserted Britain for L.A.' Audley, or me-me-me Lauren, or whiplash-from-switching-camps in Finals Week Edelle, the entire show would've been total dross. God Bless James, Dee, George and even winner Gary as our only sources of true entertainment this series!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    I actually agree with that one - Helen wasnt as bad as this- plus the split was more even, more than one person was picked on - and they had backup and someone to turn to- Gary has had only Audley to turn to- and that must be hard when you know no one has your back, good job he is a tough nut
    and tbf, I see the ordinary BB as something different - they are in competition for a lot of money, and generally disappear back to whence they came -

I am gobsmacked that "celebs" can act this way..granted George and Dee are ordinary people -
    unless James is leading Dee and George on to show themselves up -
    he likes to start the ball rolling and hope others say something they will regret..
    though Dee did that in the George vid..was she being kind saying let gary talk?? or was she wanting to see if gary went on to say something to scupper his popularity??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like learnt from Denise Welch,