Emma Chawner Gets Reality Show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
Forum Member
http://entertainment.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/118174-x-factor-reject-emma-chawner-to-star-in-new-show/

In a bid to lose weight apparently. No doubt she'll audition again afterwards.

Thoughts?

Comments

• rufusrufusrufusrufus Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gross.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that would be the last thing she would ever do. Apparently she didn't have time to lose weight as she a busy schedule watching TV and singing karaoke. Fruit and vegetables are also far too expensive compared to take aways. I for one will be watching - if only for the laugh factor!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    http://entertainment.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/118174-x-factor-reject-emma-chawner-to-star-in-new-show/

In a bid to lose weight apparently. No doubt she'll audition again afterwards.

Thoughts?

Hi Mimi ;):)

Good luck to her, and I hope she does well changing her lifestyle. If she loses a shed load of weight it's inevitable she will audition again, and they will probably put her through as well...it would make for a 'story' for the show.

Having said all that, IF she manages to slim down, she won't get very far as she's not a good enough singer IMO
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So another complete and utter loser becomes a Z list 'celeb' due to shoving untold piles of crap into her gob and whining about it.

I'm sure we'll be seeing her on IAC or something before too long.

What sort of example are the media setting? Don't bother getting a job, sit on your arse all day stuffing your face and we'll make you a reality tv millionaire.

Just pathetic
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for her. It was blindingly obvious at the XF auditions, and in the media coverage that follows, that she's been pushed into all this nonsense by her parents.

She's little more than a kid with deluded parents, and people calling her spiteful names seriously need to grow up and be less superficial and silly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    I hope that she manages to slim down however I hope she doesn't re-audition for the x factor because vocally she isn't strong enough (come to think of it, nor is cheryl..but that's another story ;)) but as spangledkes said, it would make a good story for cowell and co. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have recently treated myself to a sooper dooper 42" LCD TV in the sales...it cost slightly more than the Gross Domestic Income of a small African country and is indeed a thing of opulent beauty.

When the sales advisor, whose name was Jez according to his name badge (which I think is short for Jeremy), asked whether I wanted to take out an additional three year accident warranty, I declined. Little did I know that in the near future I would be putting my foot through this technological marvel upon witnessing a fat, talentless, benefit dodging, fame-obssessed, oxygen thief dumbing down further what's left of the culture in this sad and sorry excuse for a country.

On the bright side, it did come with a very nice stand....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have recently treated myself to a sooper dooper 42" LCD TV in the sales...it cost slightly more than the Gross Domestic Income of a small African country and is indeed a thing of opulent beauty.

When the sales advisor, whose name was Jez according to his name badge (which I think is short for Jeremy), asked whether I wanted to take out an additional three year accident warranty, I declined. Little did I know that in the near future I would be putting my foot through this technological marvel upon witnessing a fat, talentless, benefit dodging, fame-obssessed, oxygen thief dumbing down further what's left of the culture in this sad and sorry excuse for a country.

On the bright side, it did come with a very nice stand....

Don't worry ,you will still not get to see all of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rufusrufus wrote: »
    Don't worry ,you will still not get to see all of her.

Well, this is true...even with the widescreen and enhanced visual clarity and HD technology, no TV in the world will be able to fit all of her obesity into my living room (so to speak)...but the probablity of her equally idiotic family appearing on my sacred screen may prove too much for my ability for rational thought...I fear the worst...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is true...even with the widescreen and enhanced visual clarity and HD technology, no TV in the world will be able to fit all of her obesity into my living room (so to speak)...but the probablity of her equally idiotic family appearing on my sacred screen may prove too much for my ability for rational thought...I fear the worst...

That is sooo mean! It made me giggle though until I thought back to all I have eaten in the past 3 days! It does remind me of Rik Waller's video for "I Will Always Love You." Was it me or were all the shots taken conveniently as to show half of him?
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

That childish piece of spite made me laugh out loud regardless of its sheer pointlessness, I have to admit. :D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Hope she manages to boost her confidence, don't think she sjould audition again though.
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she auditions with her entire family as a group.

If Louis gets the groups again, perhaps they'll be put through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "... extraordinary stories about lives less ordinary. This series will give viewers a fascinating insight into the Chawner family, portraying a deeply moving and emotional story."

Well who could argue with such press release brilliance?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she auditions with her entire family as a group.

If Louis gets the groups again, perhaps they'll be put through.

Well the twins got through this year so it could happen and Emma and her sister run rings around them vocally and in entertainment value.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DogmaLoki wrote: »
    "... extraordinary stories about lives less ordinary. This series will give viewers a fascinating insight into the Chawner family, portraying a deeply moving and emotional story."

Well who could argue with such press release brilliance?

I can't wait to see the dad making new outfits for her, that dress he designed and made last year was a triumph.
    Judging by the monstrosities Cheryl was wearing this season she could do worse than to seek his advice too.
  • KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the twins got through this year so it could happen and Emma and her sister run rings around them vocally and in entertainment value.

Doubt they could manage running one ring without a rest stop. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Doubt they could manage running one ring without a rest stop. :o

Well that's why they would be more entertaining than the twins, there is nothing more comical than fat people waddling all over the place, is there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    That childish piece of spite made me laugh out loud regardless of its sheer pointlessness, I have to admit. :D

Childish pointless spite is my speciality...I'm already limbering up for 'Britian's Got Spite', which I believe will be a more interesting development in the overcrowded world of shite TV reality/talent(less) shows...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just so long as they don't have to physically run rings round them...that might actually take longer than the scheduled series...
  • KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's why they would be more entertaining than the twins, there is nothing more comical than fat people waddling all over the place, is there?

Oh, I dunno. Keyboard warriors wearing string vests and posting from their parents' basement do it for me every time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Oh, I dunno. Keyboard warriors wearing string vests and posting from their parents' basement do it for me every time.

Look, I've told you before, I only wore the vest for a bet...okay!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to you Emma,
    Hope you find fame and fortune by appearing on the show.

Hope they are paying you well.

You will be able to buy some lovely clothes for yourself too.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Her parents think she has a "god given gift" with her singing. However they are the ultimate in the worst that Britain can offer society. Fat, lazy, overweight and living off the state. They are typical of the "get famous quick" genre of society.
  • M30M30 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did people make of the Emma Chawner programme last night?

As much as I enjoy seeing Emma lumber onto the X Factor stage, I was apopletic with rage at watching this, as all they do all day is lol about watching television eating burgers and wallowing in their own self pity.

No wonder people give them a hard time.