Beach is vile backstabbing snob

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    She's playing the game and voting out her competiton. Did surprise me though.

It's almost Machiavellian in it's execution. :D
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm still sticking by Steph :p

I can't remember such a fuss being created when housemates have nominated their friends for similar reasons in the past (didn't Freddie nominate Marcus last year because Marcus claimed he wanted to go home?) so I don't see why this scenario is any different.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
    Administrator
    A number of disrespectful posts have been removed from this thread. Please refer to our terms and conditions to see what is/is not acceptable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a nice lady but i am not liking her superior smugness, especially as she has a colurful past herself, snooty beacham looks down on nakedness yet she posed nude for playboy and starred in several films flashing her breasts.
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, I wonder what was disrespectful about any of the posts I have had removed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    I'm :confused: too. She hasn't had any flippin' surgery for goodness sake! :yawn:
    zigfan wrote: »
    She is a nice lady but i am not liking her superior smugness, especially as she has a colurful past herself, snooty beacham looks down on nakedness yet she posed nude for playboy and starred in several films flashing her breasts.
    And I will be forever grateful that she did :D

I thought her problem was with farting and shitting, not with nakedness?

I love her, she's deliciously flawed, I think the place is bringing out the bitch in her for sure, but none of them are saints. She was hugging Nicky and holding her hand in the eviction last night, she has had hugs with Dane and Sisqo and she pulls her weight and laughs at herself.

People are not black and white, they are complex and BB always tries to pitch the HM against each other and edits them to suit the image they want to put out there.

People are treating Stephanie like she is some kind of evil monster! It's silly. She just has a vicious tongue and needs to rise above things instead of morphing into Sable. :D

I like all of the HM's, they are all so different this year and that is where the conflict comes from most of the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    zigfan wrote: »

I know Ivana has spoken out about nakedness (although not about Alex's just about Jonas being naked!) but has Stephanie as well?
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Well I'm still sticking by Steph :p

I can't remember such a fuss being created when housemates have nominated their friends for similar reasons in the past (didn't Freddie nominate Marcus last year because Marcus claimed he wanted to go home?) so I don't see why this scenario is any different.

Now Sid you know that is a reasonable and adult explanation, unfortunately it doesn't seem to apply to reality TV programmes. ;)
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, I wonder what was disrespectful about any of the posts I have had removed?

Posts can be caught in the net due to quotes or references to offending posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now i'll have to repeat myself! I said i wasn't actually a Sov
    supporter until the nastiness started and i think Beach
    was a part of that. Also the abuse given to Sov and her
    supporters was terrible.Those were the posts that should
    have been removed.
    My favourite has always been Stephen but i wanted to
    stand up for Sov, also cant stand all those chav cop outs.
    Now i can concentrate on Stephen again, he has made this
    series for me and is a joy to watch. He's absolutely
    hilarious without even trying to be:D
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vinnie, Steph and Dave are the true gits in the house. I wish more people could see this.

I so do see it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    cazmac wrote: »
    Now i'll have to repeat myself! I said i wasn't actually a Sov
    supporter until the nastiness started and i think Beach
    was a part of that. Also the abuse given to Sov and her
    supporters was terrible.Those were the posts that should
    have been removed.
    My favourite has always been Stephen but i wanted to
    stand up for Sov, also cant stand all those chav cop outs.
    Now i can concentrate on Stephen again, he has made this
    series for me and is a joy to watch. He's absolutely
    hilarious without even trying to be:D

He would drive me absolutely bonkers living with him, great housemate though. I hope he is not voted out on Friday though........
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Stephen is a brilliant HM, absolute loon.

Mostly for effect I hasten to add.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CharlieL wrote: »
    He would drive me absolutely bonkers living with him, great housemate though. I hope he is not voted out on Friday though........

Me too:D:D
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    OP - maybe we are just being manipulated. C4 are being very clever in their editing.

When I see Sisqo name dropping and gloating about his celeb lifesyle just once - as Jonas says he does all day - I will buy into the charicatures we are getting.

C4 have decided Steph is the house 'b**ch - and every show demonstrates their commitment to maintaining this persona. Sisqo is the house joker - but we are never shown the side Jonas sees.

Steph gets no nominations - Sisqo gets loads. So something not quite right.

Manipulated - you betcha!

So C4 put bitchy comments in Stephs mouth?
    Made her nominate somone shes been as nice as pie to?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    if you all think that she voted Ivana cuz shes 'backstabbing' your all completely missing the point! its only a game to them anyway!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen is a brilliant HM, absolute loon.

Mostly for effect I hasten to add.

Yes he's a great housemate.Hope he stays friday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Yeah I can't stand Dave.

Nice one, that cracked me up xxx
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vinnie, Steph and Dave are the true gits in the house. I wish more people could see this.

lol ...Dave pmsl you got me there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still wondering what posts were removed today as i
    know i didn't insult anyone nor they me. Infact it has made
    a nice change after the past few days when several of the
    threads got so nasty in a personal manner i was even
    debating whether or not to leave ds."dont slam the door on
    the way out!" i hear you saying! It's not right though
    because the forums are here for us all to have our opinions
    on the house mates and nobody should have to worry
    about being personally abused.Having said that after talking
    to fm Leeah and some of the fms on here today, you
    have somewhat restored my faith in ds, because although
    we have had different views none of us has had to stoop
    to personal insults.So sorry but thanks to you all i'm going
    to be around for a while longer yet:p:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Stephanie is classy and cultured - which is supposedly a negative thing in Britain today. Yet Sov is a role model.

Speaks volumes!

Please can you explain how Stephanie is classy and cultured, as I haven't seen this on the show.

I'm not trying to be funny, I really haven't seen this side of her, all I see is the haughty expressions she gives everyone.

My opinion is anyone who wears fur is neither cultured or classy, just my opinion.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    who's dave? :D

I thought Steph was a real classy lady when she went in first and thought she was justified in how she described Katia, I also thought she was excellent in how she handled Sov's tantrums during the Last Legs task.

But how she's spoken about her the last few days has been disgraceful, she's a mature woman for goodness sake, she should be passed calling a 24 year old names behind her back!

She's nt as classy as I thought, and is certainly no lady.:mad:

This was the turning point for me with Stephanie - it was not just the terminology she used to describe Sov but her expression as she used the words. Sov was irritating, childish and bratty but there didn't appear to be any malice in her. Beacham dripped malice with every word imo. This classy lady also suggested to Vinnie that he take Sov by the throat and shake her - one wonders how she disciplined her own children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    lol ...Dave pmsl you got me there.
    Dave is the talking tree?
    Forum Member
    amelie74 wrote: »
    This was the turning point for me with Stephanie - it was not just the terminology she used to describe Sov but her expression as she used the words. Sov was irritating, childish and bratty but there didn't appear to be any malice in her. Beacham dripped malice with every word imo. This classy lady also suggested to Vinnie that he take Sov by the throat and shake her - one wonders how she disciplined her own children.

Trouble with the world these days that every expression is taken literally when that is not the intent.

God forbid that someone says 'I could kill you' when just annoyed at anti social/unacceptable behaviour from a member of their family or a friend. :rolleyes:
  • carolineglasgowcarolineglasgow Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish that she did it because she thought
    Ivana wanted to go. What a cop out. She's just nasty and
    is one of those woman who feels threatened by other
    woman.She loves all the men though you'll notice except
    for Jonah of course but i think thats because he was with
    Kat.I feel sorry for Ivana she seems like a nice lady and i
    think she will be upset by all this.

Absolutely agree - I think the devil was in the way she nominated Ivana - she was sort of hesitant and quiet making puppy dog eyes, just as if she'd been a little schoolgirl dobbing in her best mate. For me, if she'd truly been nominating Ivana for Ivana's own sake, then she'd have been much stronger and more forthcoming in the way she nominated... and she'd have nominated her first, not second.

I have supported Stephanie this series and defended her following many of her not-so-nice comments, but I've definitely gone off her now. I hope Ivana doesn't go out on Friday as I don't want her to find out on live TV that Lady Steph nominated her.