[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering where were all you fm's during all those
horrible threads about Sov when not just her,but also
the few speaking up for her were absolutely battered on
here. Now that Stephen my fave from the start btw has
stood up to be counted amongst the sheep at the injustice
towards Sov everyone is agreeing all of a sudden.Well not everyone of course but alot. I thought her treatment was
bad enough from what we saw, imagine what it must have
been like for her 24 hours a day? Thats just nasty and as
Stephen rightly said downright cruel.We all know Sov's not
perfect but no one deserves that.They should all be
thoroughly ashamed esp the two top honcho's:mad:

Praise be to Stephen, not only hilarious if mad, but a man
with conscience and morals too. Amen:)

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And where was the high and Mighty Stephen when Sov was supposedly being put upon in the house? Oh I remember now he was siding with the others about her.

He only stood up for her after she left, what a big man he is.
    He is an egotistical, self righteous, creepy and obnoxious individual who definately needs some help from the Lord to set him on the right path. And how do you accept his immoral stance on his treatment of Nicola and his petty vendetta against her, where is his conscience with regard to her, she has done nothing wrong but prove him to be a liar about his words to her yet he has tried his hardest to set the others against her.
    Stephen will be gone on Friday!! Praise be and thank the Lord Amen.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    And where was the high and Mighty Stephen when Sov was supposedly being put upon in the house? Oh I remember now he was siding with the others about her.

He is an egotistical, self righteous, creepy and obnoxious individual who definately needs some help from the Lord to set him on the right path. And how do you accept his immoral stance on his treatment of Nicola and his petty vendetta against her, where is his conscience with regard to her, she has done nothing wrong but prove him to be a liar about his words to her yet he has tried his hardest to set the others against her.

Whilst I agree with all of your post, I don't want Stephen to go :( Like you say, he's gotistical, self righteous, creepy and obnoxious. What a great HM!! :D

However, I also don't want the other two to go so I'm stumped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst I agree with all of your post, I don't want Stephen to go :( Like you say, he's gotistical, self righteous, creepy and obnoxious. What a great HM!! :D

Thats a dilemma for you, I just cannot bear to see this man on my TV screen, its too close to home as he is exactly like someone close from my past who turned out to be very dangerous for my well being.I really do struggle to even see him preaching out from my TV, so I will be spending a sizeable amount of hard earned money to vote him out, I also dont particularly want the other two to go.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At least he's stood up to be counted and addmitted they
    could have done more. Takes a big man to admit they're
    wrong and speak up when you know everyone else
    is on the other side. Not to mention the talking over him
    and laughing. Nicola to her credit said she'd have done
    more for a family member too.Good on her. As for Stephen's
    "vendetta" against her well what ever problem he's had
    with her i still see him talking to her and being very civil,
    quite a different thing to being ignored and pushed out.
  • AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Bollox. Stephen was on Sov's case as much as everyone else. He's only started the "forgiveness" rubbish now because it's another holy soap box to get up on. Wot no forgiveness for Nicola? (Despite the fact she was in the right). Hypocrite
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bollox. Stephen was on Sov's case as much as everyone else. He's only started the "forgiveness" rubbish now because it's another holy soap box to get up on. Wot no forgiveness for Nicola? (Despite the fact she was in the right). Hypocrite

Kindly respect my opinion as i do yours without calling mine "bollox":rolleyes:
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's been fun making jokes of his selfrighteousness, fantasies of killing kids, and general dumbness but its getting boring now. Since the eviction isn't until Friday it would be nice to have a week with a different storylines. I think he will go nutty in his eviction week anyway, he has already started playing even more for the cameras so we should get more than or fill of Stevie B in the next few days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been fun making jokes of his selfrighteousness, fantasies of killing kids, and general dumbness but its getting boring now. Since the eviction isn't until Friday it would be nice to have a week with a different storylines. I think he will go nutty in his eviction week anyway, he has already started playing even more for the cameras so we should get more than or fill of Stevie B in the next few days.

Yes keep Stevie B in for whatever the reason. He has been
    the highlight of the whole series for me. Can't bear to see
    him leave even if he wins he'll be off our screens. I miss him
    already!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    At least he's stood up to be counted and addmitted they
    could have done more. Takes a big man to admit they're
    wrong and speak up when you know everyone else
    is on the other side. Not to mention the talking over him
    and laughing. Nicola to her credit said she'd have done
    more for a family member too.Good on her. As for Stephen's
    "vendetta" against her well what ever problem he's had
    with her i still see him talking to her and being very civil,
    quite a different thing to being ignored and pushed out.

The time to stand up and be counted is when the supposed offense is taking place, not after the fact, his words are meaningless, and its two faced to be nice to Nicola's face while trying to recruit the others to dislike her with his lies. There has been nothing honourable about his behaviour at all.

As for Sov, well she brought all her troubles on herself, as far as I can see the others tried their best with her to no avail, it is not up to the housemates to give in to one member of the group regardless of all the contempt she showed for them. Sov got what she deserved, I myself would have been exactly the same had she treated me with such disrespect and rudeness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    The time to stand up and be counted is when the supposed offense is taking place, not after the fact, his words are meaningless, and its two faced to be nice to Nicola's face while trying to recruit the others to dislike her with his lies. There has been nothing honourable about his behaviour at all.

As for Sov, well she brought all her troubles on herself, as far as I can see the others tried their best with her to no avail, it is not up to the housemates to give in to one member of the group regardless of all the contempt she showed for them. Sov got what she deserved, I myself would have been exactly the same had she treated me with such disrespect and rudeness.

How can you prove that Stephen lied when you are watching a televison show (with editing technology i.e not totally real) and they are living the moment in real time?

Many arguments have been selectively remembered in real life without those involved being liars, even Nicola wasn't sure what actually happened in the nomintion discussion what caused the row in the first place hence asking BB. They could have asked Stephen in to the Diary Room and tell them the version of events as well but they wanted to create friction.

Vinnie was the one that stoked that fire in the first place and Nicola was so keen to escape any backlash of potentially creating punishmet for the other HM's.

He obviosuly has confonted Nicola about his suspicions of her otherwise she wouldn't dislike him, but it would be a bit immature to go around hatefully or dismissively of someone you have to share a house with, he know's its a game and is playing along cause she's a game player too.

The issue was not whether Sov was wrong or did wrong it was whether the HM's equally did wrong in handling the situation. Dane's bullying of Sov for example was in no way necessary and makes the point that vigilante justice or the call for capital punishment when a tragic case happens is often pathetic in that you are not just punishing the criminal for the crime you are enjoying lashing out the punishment as it makes you feel righteous or avenged. Cae in point Dae waiting to pounce on Sov at every turn.

Stephen isn't saying that he is righteous, quiet the contrary, he is saying that they are all deluded in thinking that they all acted honourably and rose above the behaviour they were facing with Sov. A Christian knows that they are a sinner and accepts his/her imperfection which is why they feel they need God to aspire to be better, so this is consistant with Stephen's behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member

Agreed, Sov was on her own and no one did the honourable thing and stick up for her, including Stephen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Antariss wrote: »
    How can you prove that Stephen lied when you are watching a televison show (with editing technology i.e not totally real) and they are living the moment in real time?

Many arguments have been selectively remembered in real life without those involved being liars, even Nicola wasn't sure what actually happened in the nomintion discussion what caused the row in the first place hence asking BB. They could have asked Stephen in to the Diary Room and tell them the version of events as well but they wanted to create friction.

Vinnie was the one that stoked that fire in the first place and Nicola was so keen to escape any backlash of potentially creating punishmet for the other HM's.

He obviosuly has confonted Nicola about his suspicions of her otherwise she wouldn't dislike him, but it would be a bit immature to go around hatefully or dismissively of someone you have to share a house with, he know's its a game and is playing along cause she's a game player too.

The issue was not whether Sov was wrong or did wrong it was whether the HM's equally did wrong in handling the situation. Dane's bullying of Sov for example was in no way necessary and makes the point that vigilante justice or the call for capital punishment when a tragic case happens is often pathetic in that you are not just punishing the criminal for the crime you are enjoying lashing out the punishment as it makes you feel righteous or avenged. Cae in point Dae waiting to pounce on Sov at every turn.

Stephen isn't saying that he is righteous, quiet the contrary, he is saying that they are all deluded in thinking that they all acted honourably and rose above the behaviour they were facing with Sov. A Christian knows that they are a sinner and accepts his/her imperfection which is why they feel they need God to aspire to be better, so this is consistant with Stephen's behaviour.

Nicola proved Stephen a liar by asking BB exactly how the conversation went, Stephen refused to accept it, he never said that he could not remember the conversation but that it may be BB gettting it wrong, he has never been consistent in his preaching against his own behaviour, he is creepy and delusional, and I am saying that he his a self righteous idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Nicola proved Stephen a liar by asking BB exactly how the conversation went, Stephen refused to accept it, he never said that he could not remember the conversation but that it may be BB gettting it wrong, he has never been consistent in his preaching against his own behaviour, he is creepy and delusional, and I am saying that he his a self righteous idiot.

So you are honestly saying that BB has never been untruthul:confused:

If Stephen failed to accept it it does not make him a liar, stubborn or unreasonable yes but not a liar.

Again, they could have defused the situation impartially buit chose to let the sitution escalate. How anyone can equate Stpehn and Nicola with Sov vs the rest of the house is beyond me.

Why is he creepy and delusional? Because he's being vocal about having non mainstream beliefs or just his personality or both?

I think he's the least self righteous as he accepts that he has no righteousness of his own but looks to God which may be 'delusional' but doesn't make him superior to anyone in his eyes, where as the other housemate's believe that they all have the moral high ground so much that they ca'nt even face the 'possibility' that they may have been extreme or in the wrong.
    Even Sisqo chickened out by pretending to agree with the other HM's when they we slagging Sov off after she had left the house and he was her b'best buddy' wasn't he?

They have their own pesonal authority on behaviour which is cool whilst Stephen tries to look outside himself to a 'divine being' equally cool.
    Stephen is flawed but not the evil creepy hypocrite that people like to paint him as and frankly this 'I hate religious nut cases' thing is getting really boring and colouring people's viewing of events a little too much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the posts above to which this applies, as i said at least
    Stephen is admitting now that they were all in the wrong
    with their treatment of Sov. At least those saying his treatment of her was the same as the others are admitting
    what actually was going on in that "hell house."The malice
    that was shown towards her exceeds any wrong
    on her part, and as i've said before she's far from perfect too. Also those who said in there that they'd treat a family
    member the same? Liars, and if they are telling the truth
    shame on them, they're even worse than i already thought
    they were:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voices in the wilderness waiting to be heard.

Vinnie and Steph were discussing why Stephen spent so much time wih Sov. Vinnie wasn't happy that Stevie gave her the time of day.

So although Stephen acknowledged Sov's bad behaviour he didn't join in isolating her but rather reached out to try to help - as did Sisqo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voices in the wilderness waiting to be heard.

Vinnie and Steph were discussing why Stephen spent so much time wih Sov. Vinnie wasn't happy that Stevie gave her the time of day.

So although Stephen acknowledged Sov's bad behaviour he didn't join in isolating her but rather reached out to try to help - as did Sisqo.

Quite.
    Forum Member
    Kindly respect my opinion as i do yours without calling mine "bollox":rolleyes:

Touchy aren't we? And kindly don't roll your eyes at me sarcastically, it's disrespectful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Touchy aren't we? And kindly don't roll your eyes at me sarcastically, it's disrespectful

No i'm not touchy dear, i just respect other members and
    expect the same back thats all, so it wasn't me being
    "disrespectful" was it:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    No i'm not touchy dear, i just respect other members and
    expect the same back thats all, so it wasn't me being
    "disrespectful" was it:rolleyes:

Yes it was. Stop trying to get the last word :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was. Stop trying to get the last word :p

No it wasn't:p:D
    Forum Member
    No it wasn't:p:D

Was too *moons* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Was too *moons* :D

was not:D:D

i give up:p:)
    Forum Member
    LOL. I'm going home now so I suppose I'll have to let you beat me .......... this time! :D Laters Cazmac
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. I'm going home now so I suppose I'll have to let you beat me .......... this time! :D Laters Cazmac

Laters AurelieJolie! :)ha i won!!:D:D:p