Options

Katie pregnant

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mariets wrote: »
    And if she is pregnant how will it affect your life??? Answers on a postcard please...

Depends who the father is. If it is my husband I will really be quite cross.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EH!!!! Its not against the law to say when your pregnant!!!!LOL

No it isn't, but common sense dicatates that it's best to leave it until the first three months of the pregnancy have passed and a scan has been done, showing that the fetus is healthy.

Given Katie's history of miscarriages and terminations of fetuses with abormalities (all of which she's admitted), it's very unwise to be shooting her mouth off until she knows that everything is OK.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Whats the "EH" for? Most doctors advise pregnant women to wait until they have had their twelve week scan (thats three months) before telling people the news because your more likely to miscarry in those early weeks. Anyone who is sensible follows this advice, thats why Dannii Minogue went to such extreme lengths to stop the news of her pregnancy coming out before she'd had her 12 week check to see if everything is OK.

Not that hard to understand is it?:rolleyes:

Especially as she allegedly had a miscarriage with Pete didn't she?
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    EH!!!! Its not against the law to say when your pregnant!!!!LOL

She couldn't possibly know she was pregnant if she was on her period just two weeks ago.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price cant look after the kids she got...with endless trips to London and the USA....all the pics in the magz are mostly of her and the gorilla...she didnt even tell the poor buggers she was getting married she had the hired help do it...oh wait a minute Alex didn't know either did he :)
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think a stern talking to would be in order. Surely he could have found a more marketable Zeleb to impregnate! ;)
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She couldn't possibly know she was pregnant if she was on her period just two weeks ago.

Katie was so desperate for another child she's probably got a draw full of pregnancy tests in her house and does one every day or something:rolleyes:

If she wants another kid its her business, its not like she looks after her other three herself is it? That's what she has her nannies for. This one will be palmed off on them just like the other three.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*sniggers* :eek::confused:::o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on - surely we have the hang of the DS headlines by now. Anyway, didn't Lurchy inform us today that he was storing his tadpoles (I don't wanna know any more on that).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nice one :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member

She probably doesn't know who the father is and I', sure your husband will be more concerned about how many infections he may have than how cross you are.:p
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another way of making money...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know this is a ridiculous question but; does she not consider how confusing it will be for the kids she already has?

she really is an effing disgrace :mad:
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Cent wrote: »
    Front page of the Daily Star says 'Alex: I'm going to be a father'.

Well Knowing the Daily Star, they probably forgot to add, "some day.":rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the fact she is pregnant shows that she really is a Z-List celeb. If she was A-List she would just go and buy one from an orphanage in another country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cent wrote: »
    Front page of the Daily Star says 'Alex: I'm going to be a father'.

They read it out on Sky News.

Assuming this is what the OP is referring to.

I cant see it

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/home/
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well there is no BREAKING NEWS banner here on DS so......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the fact she is pregnant shows that she really is a Z-List celeb. If she was A-List she would just go and buy one from an orphanage in another country.

Now now. We have to wait a while. You have not considered that other gift of the A list Celeb! The ability to conceive twins naturally with no artificial assistance at will!
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    What's sad, imo. is that this comes across as a manic attempt by KP to keep in the headlines/get back at Pete/make Pete jealous, and she's using some poor besotted fool to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Well there is no BREAKING NEWS banner here on DS so......

What even the digital spy reporters are done with her? :eek: Has that ever happened to a Zeleb before?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    What's sad, imo. is that this comes across as a manic attempt by KP to keep in the headlines/get back at Pete/make Pete jealous, and she's using some poor besotted fool to do it.

It'd be classic if lurch turns out to be a jaffa :D
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm waiting for the miscarriage story......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote: »
    Now now. We have to wait a while. You have not considered that other gift of the A list Celeb! The ability to conceive twins naturally with no artificial assistance at will!

I would rather not consider KP concieving twins by any means. That is even less appealing than imagining Anne Widdecome and Susan Boyle getting it on together for some hot lesbian action.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would rather not consider KP concieving twins by any means. That is even less appealing than imagining Anne Widdecome and Susan Boyle getting it on together for some hot lesbian action.

:D

But they could be fraternal twins! L and K juniors! (Sorry Junior)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote: »
    :D

But they could be fraternal twins! L and K juniors! (Sorry Junior)

True but that would confuse Alex seeing L & K because he has to have L & R on his shoes so he knows which foot to put them on. He'll never cope with seeing a K. ;)