Options

Finally - Arise Queen DANNII!!

Rick_JRick_J Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wanted to take a moment to recognise this incredible, hard-working woman who after years of living in her sisters shadow is now Queen Supreme!
  • Consistently the most professional and objective X-Factor judge
  • Remained strong and resilient in the face of losing two strong contenders from her category to suit the preferential treatment of Cheryl's category
  • WON the series with Matt putting her joint equal with Cheryl with 2 winners
  • Voted the Nation's Favourite judge
  • Voted Middle-Class Icon
  • Looking hot in M&S clobber (as if that was ever possible)
  • Consistently looking better dressed, better make up and infinitely more classy week on week
  • Gorgeous boyfriend
  • Proud new mum of a beautiful baby boy
  • Surely the new Nation's sweetheart
I supported Matt but more than anything I wanted Dannii to win - I feel proud of her as if I knew her as a friend or family, its odd! :D:D:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! It's been a great year for Dannii :)
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, I was more happy for Dannii winning than Matt. I know it ultimately means nothing, but I'm glad she won. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    *boke smilie*

But well done to her for winning with Matt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Matt had the talent, but it takes a great mentor to advise.

Danni is the ultimate professional star, mentor and so ladylike.

Simon you are lucky to have her on the panel.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Here Here!

I'm as delighted for Dannii as I am for Matt :)

I didn't notice Louis or Simon congratulate her tonight nor did she get a mention in Simon's 'end of season' speech - unlike when he praised Cheryl during her victories :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I'm not going to lie, her face was so cute after Matt won. Like a mum,it was nice to watch. Her boyfriend is FINE.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Dannii and she deserves everything thats happened to her....what a lady :)
  • Options
    Rick_JRick_J Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shamefully I did like some of her (largely commercially unsuccessful) pop music back in her day - so glad she has made it with XF

Am sure it will all go down a lead balloon with Simon of course and he may boot her but hopefully she leaves of her own accord with her head held high. In four series she has proved herself with 2 winners (Leon, Matt) and 2 finalists (Rhydian, Stacey) - she had one poor year admittedly but her over 25's category in S5 was a write-off as it is for anyone!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted Matt to win from the start but I'm so glad it was Dannii who was his mentor.

She is far and away the best X Factor judge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a truly remarkable woman, unlike ol' Biffa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    LOL!! I LOVE Dannii

So, so happy that Matt won, and she totally deserves it
    She's been my favourite judge this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so happy for dannii and matt! they both deserved it. great end to a great year for dannii!
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Dannii. The only thing that dissapointed me this year with her was when she voted for Cher and booted off Mary. Apart from that she's great. A nice person, hard working and she really cares about her acts.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_J wrote: »
    I wanted to take a moment to recognise this incredible, hard-working woman who after years of living in her sisters shadow is now Queen Supreme!
    • Remained strong and resilient in the face of losing two strong contenders from her category to suit the preferential treatment of Cheryl's category
    • Consistently looking better dressed, better make up and infinitely more classy week on week
    • Gorgeous boyfriend
    I supported Matt but more than anything I wanted Dannii to win - I feel proud of her as if I knew her as a friend or family, its odd! :D:D:)

Well said. She's simply D best :cool:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    • Gorgeous boyfriend

simon had two winners as well, steve and leona
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [*]Voted Middle-Class Icon

Jesus, is this place basically the Daily Mail?

I'm convinced this is at least part of the reason people hate Cheryl on here.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ZippyFan wrote: »
    Here Here!

I'm as delighted for Dannii as I am for Matt :)

I didn't notice Louis or Simon congratulate her tonight nor did she get a mention in Simon's 'end of season' speech - unlike when he praised Cheryl during her victories :mad:

But how lovely was Cheryl to Dannii, going up to her and giving her a massive hug! I am so pleased with how close these two have got this year. Cheryl has given Dannii and her contestants some lovely comments this year and I thought that it was lovely that Dannii told Cher that Cheryl had been a great mentor to her!
  • Options
    puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Danni As Well , Also Note How She Genuinely Stays Friends With The Contestants She Mentors Im Thinking Ruth Here Amongst Others
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    • Gorgeous boyfriend

As much as I like Dannii I think that you will find that the Nations Sweetheart title stays with Cheryl, after all Dannii is Australian anyway!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    As much as I like Dannii I think that you will find that the Nations Sweetheart title stays with Cheryl, after all Dannii is Australian anyway!

She may be Australian but she is way better than Cheryl in my opinion, and I heard Stacey is the new nations sweetheart!!
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how things have changed between cheryl and dannii, cheryl has had the worst year of her life and dannii has had probably the best, and good on her, she's my fav judge but i have to say that cheryl took it well, she seemed genuinely happy for both matt and dannii, hope the panel stays the same next year but probably not
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have followed Matt whoever he was with. For me it's about the act not the mentor. But Dannii is by far my fav judge, so it's a double celebration for me!!
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Dannii has a dual citizenship, so she's essentially just as British as the rest of us.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member

We've adopted Dannii. :)
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems nice enough just a shame these 'mentors' don't do any follow up work i.e Leon Jackson;)