Options

Natasha Blakeman - The best non death exit ever!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Yes, it was a brilliant exit. I am surprised she just left it at that with Leanne though.

I am not quite sure that the doctor would have sacked Gail so publicly though. I think that Gail should have lost that job a while ago. I refuse to believe that they would have let her carry on working there after her future husband broke into the surgery and then when she was put in jail. I was really glad that Gail got sacked.
  • Options
    RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol at wikipedia says

"She heads back to coronation street and takes ultimate revenge on Gail Leanne David Nick and the Knicker factory workers, insulting them all in her own way her final words on the show we're 'I hope you have a nice life gail...oops look i had my fingers crossed' she then left the street in the back of a taxi."
  • Options
    MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone on here that tonights episodes were really good. I never did like the character of Natasha so was glad to see the back of her. Mind you, she left a trail of destruction in her wake.

This is what Corrie is good at. Plods along, with nothing much happening, then this happens.

Whatever next?
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I loved it, best Corrie I have seen in a long time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natasha was always a background character for me, never really did much. But Tonight proved just how good she was!!

I'm not a fan of Gail at all, so I was really pleased that Natasha finally put her in her place, although as it's been said before, I don't think Gail just losing her job is enough, but maybe thats something to do with me not liking Gail. Patheticc reasoning from Gail, that Natasha was mentally ill, hence her reasons for looking in her files. It's a doctors surgery fro crying out loud, why else would she be there?

I loved her in the factory, just a shame that everyone head her down as a nutcase.

I'd love for her to come back in a few years time, when she's got herself together properly and is a stronger, I think she'd be a force to be reckoned with.
  • Options
    linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    Excellent exit, worthy of a reappearance in the future.
    (btw, loved the last words at Gail, 'have a good life, ooh look I had my fingers crossed! ):D
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    she has been wasted all this time, she definatly deserved better storylines, and she should not of been given the axe!
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    linlam wrote: »
    Excellent exit, worthy of a reappearance in the future.
    (btw, loved the last words at Gail, 'have a good life, ooh look I had my fingers crossed! ):D

That was just classic imo.

Also what I thought whilst watching was you get 'b*tchy natasha characters' in other soaps like EE and even emmerdale but in corrie they are all pretty flat (well I find sometimes), so when she was acting like queen b*tch it really was different and loved it.

Natashaluv will now be remembered by all! :D
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    one of the best exits i've seen in ages..loved her scene with David, telling him exactly what she thought. So glad she got bitch Gail sacked too...back of the net.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heres her life on Corrie in pics, later in the pics I think pic 13 are all from todays eps :D

http://www.itv.com/soaps/coronationstreet/pictures/picturespecials/natasharocksthecobbles/#0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heres her life on Corrie in pics, later in the pics I think pic 13 are all from todays eps :D

http://www.itv.com/soaps/coronationstreet/pictures/picturespecials/natasharocksthecobbles/#0

Ooh thanks for that, :)

Grr at Gail Platt though...or as I like to call her...Gail Twatt! :D
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it - what did she do exactly? If people are so happy with putting everyone down does that mean you agree with her..a bit like when Kelly Crabtree slated all the factory workers? That would mean we all hate the characters in corrie lol
  • Options
    simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame they copied EastEnders with her departure... black taxi and the tram going across the viaduct!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it - what did she do exactly? If people are so happy with putting everyone down does that mean you agree with her..a bit like when Kelly Crabtree slated all the factory workers? That would mean we all hate the characters in corrie lol

Well basically she left Audrey's house (where she was staying after leaving hospital) and went to David and gave him a piece of her mind saying he was basically bottom of the barrell...then laid into Leanne and Peter before saving the best til last...GAIL. Getting her fired from the surgery.

Watch it...it was great!
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame they copied EastEnders with her departure... black taxi and the tram going across the viaduct!

Was disgraceful, eh? I actually phoned a taxi on Saturday night after coming back from Glasgow city centre, and a black one appeared. Of course, I immediately told the driver off for copying Eastenders and requested another be sent along immediately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    Watch it...it was great!

Thanks..off I go to itv player!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was disgraceful, eh? I actually phoned a taxi on Saturday night after coming back from Glasgow city centre, and a black one appeared. Of course, I immediately told the driver off for copying Eastenders and requested another be sent along immediately.

Lmao! Post of the day :D
    Thanks..off I go to itv player!

Ooh yes it's good!
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Real shame that just as we were about to lose Natasha she excelled and had much more potential. She'd just needed a decent storyline to prove herself and for us to care about her.
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member

love this :D
  • Options
    PaulraffPaulraff Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Her sorting out of evil Gail was fantastic.

"Back of the net!!"

Brilliant line. I laughed out loud.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason my phone is playing up and I can't quote one of the posts, but cazzza (?) About post 23, put it really well.

I have never really taken to Natasha's character, I've always thought that she was too one-dimensional but she acted brilliantly tonight. I thought that she nailed the part with just the right mixture of venom and vulnerability. She hasn't been given the right plots before these latest episodes.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a good actress and played her part really well l thought.

Wish she'd stay though. Loved her character :(
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Was a wicked exit, flawless or what! Well acted, great character when used. Shame to see her go. She could have been an icon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm still not available on itv player?
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame she has gone, I have yet to see these episodes, but am looking forward to them