Warehouse 13 Season 4 U.S Pace

Comments

• barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    I really hope that they don't ever make Pete & Myka hook up.

His love for her had better be brotherly love.

I agree. I would find it very difficult to continue watching if they ever did decide to hook them up, which may be a little extreme but it would really annoy me considering the cast and Jack Kenny state that this is a brother/sister relationship. And the latest episode demonstrated how good it is having them being just friends with Pete's whole sassy best friend thing.

Shippers gonna ship, but I personally thought the baby thing was just Pete's longing to have a family and become a dad. Myka was obviously not interested in becoming a parent, and Pete was almost projecting his worries about getting older and not having kids on to Myka when he found out her sister was pregnant. Yes, it was Myka who was 'pregnant' but it was really about Pete's realisation that he wants to be a dad someday, and I don't think that means with Myka.

It was more the "I love you" confession by Pete that irked me. The way it was done made it feel like it was more than a platonic love from Pete's perspective. Myka's reaction though did seem more like a sisterly/friend reaction, so I'm hoping that's it all put to rest and no more questioning Pete and Myka's relationship.

On another note, it does make me sad that we are now half way through this year's episodes.

Oh, and one other thing,
    I've read that H.G is set to return on September 3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode. Good to see Alice back and crazier than ever, was so much fun seeing how psychotic she was :D Also nice to see Vanessa return. Her and Artie's scenes were really good and it was a shame he never gave her the bell :(

Glad to see the team are finding out things now and are on the path to working out what's all happening. Be interesting to see how that goes.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see the team are finding out things now and are on the path to working out what's all happening. Be interesting to see how that goes.

My guess (and I've seen others come up with the same theory) is that Artie himself is the one taking all the Arifacts out of the warehouse and all the meetings (apart from the ones in the original timeline) with Brother Adrian are in his mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    My guess (and I've seen others come up with the same theory) is that Artie himself is the one taking all the Arifacts out of the warehouse and all the meetings (apart from the ones in the original timeline) with Brother Adrian are in his mind.

Y'know that is a terrific theory, and thinking about it, makes a lot of sense. Artie has been the only person that has came in contact with Brother Adrian and it does seem almost impossible for him to be able to steal all those artefacts undetected. I guess also that the Astrolabe's effect is that it makes the one who used it go crazy and believe they have unleashed an evil of their own making.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no mention of HG :(

At least there was only one brief instance of product placement this week, rather than "LOOK AT THIS PRIUS! CHECK OUT THIS ENTERTAINMENT DASHBOARD!".

Very interesting theory above. So has *no one* else seen Brother Adrian in this timeline? Although that would mean that it would have been Artie who freed Alice and gave her her mission...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Very interesting theory above. So has *no one* else seen Brother Adrian in this timeline? Although that would mean that it would have been Artie who freed Alice and gave her her mission...

Nope, even in his first (I think it was) meeting with Artie he turned up at the B+B via the back garden and straight to the room Artie was in rather than knocking at the front door where Lena would have let him in.

There's lots of hints that Artie is the one doing this.
    • No sign of any break ins to the Warehouse
    • Only those atifacts Artie bagged being taken (how would Brother Adrian know which ones)
    • Artie recognising the sign of the Cow so quickly (he'd been in the storage place)
    • Myka and Pete's talk this episode about how the Warehouse sends everyone crazy eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't realise we had to wait two weeks for the next episode, damn.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't realise we had to wait two weeks for the next episode, damn.

Yes same with Alphas this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good episode. It looks like Debs will become a new Regent, which I for one am happy about because I really don't like the idea of yet another new agent joining, I think the show works better with the small family at the Warehouse.

And finally H.G is back! She's been sadly missed and glad to see she will be in next week's episode as well. Finally things seem to be moving forward with the story arc.

The theory of Artie hallucinating and going crazy did seem in doubt in this episode, but then again Claudia and Jinks didn't actually see Brother Adrian, so it is possible that it was Artie using the thimble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HG at last! :D
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good episode. It looks like Debs will become a new Regent, which I for one am happy about because I really don't like the idea of yet another new agent joining, I think the show works better with the small family at the Warehouse.

I read it that she'd be brought on as an agent - her investigative abilities were way beyond the others currently employed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clonmult wrote: »
    I read it that she'd be brought on as an agent - her investigative abilities were way beyond the others currently employed.

I would be disappointed if that is the case. It would just feel too crowded to me. Making her a Regent would be the best move, especially having such expertise, which the Regents are usually selected for. That and also they may be looking for new Regents anyway since a few have died.

Here's hoping for a Myka and H.G scene! I wouldn't particularly say I'm a shipper (well maybe a tad), I just love the fan reaction to anything about them :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked this episode but now I'm starting to get annoyed. They bring back H.G for the last two minutes of the previous episode and is hardly in this one, and then she has to leave again for what is going to be a long time and can't trust anyone. How is she meant to come back if when someone tells her it's safe to come back, she won't be able to trust them? They've really not written her character well this season at all.

Also annoyed at the fact Pete and Myka seem to be secondary characters at the moment. They are never involved with the main story arc, but are, yet again, shipped off to some town away from everything going on at the Warehouse.

The main arc itself is going at quite a slow pace but finally Mrs. Frederic is now involved. I was hoping though that there would've been more scenes with Artie, Leena, Mrs. F and H.G, but they didn't make much use out of them.

I did enjoy the Steve and Claudia storyline going to see his mum, although I'm not entirely happy with how they got round Steve not being dependent on the metronome anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only two more episodes left until Syfy's BS break :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew it :D

Looks like
    Lena might be a goner through.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    I knew it :D

Well done ;)

That was by far my favourite episode of the season so far. So much was going on and it didn't feel drawn out, a great climax to what was quite a slow build up. Having Mrs. Frederic back is always a plus, they should've had her feature in more episodes.

The scenes with Myka and her crazy sister were great! Loved the comment about Myka's hair :D

But noooooo to the ending :cry:
  • PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh! Artie !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha, well done Corwin ;)

Leena :(

Yep, loved the scenes with Myka and her sister (AMY ACKER! :D), especially the hair comments!

So, just one left now :(

How will Artie be saved? Is Leena dead? And WTF is HG?

I love the family casting is for this.

Pete's ex wife is played by Jeri Ryan (Voyager's Seven of Nine), and his mum is played by Kate Mulgrew (Voyager's Captain Janeway).

Myka's dad is played by Michael Hogan (BSG's Colonel Tigh), and her sister is played by Amy Acker (Angel's Fred).

Steve's mum is played by Laura Innes (ER's Dr Weaver)
  • alexjones50alexjones50 Posts: 3,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems the theory about the evil being artie was true. poor Leena:(
    I hope they make her death stick though and don't pull something to bring her back to life. I'm thinking the vision artie had about claudia with the artifact stabbing him, is actually her trying to cure him of the atrolabe's influence rather than trying to kill him.
  • breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Five of the most gorgeous women in Sci-Fi/Fantasy in one episode! I had trouble concentrating on the story line ;).
  • Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode tonight. And an excellent cliffhanger too. I had no idea that this was the last episode until January 2013.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inky Binky wrote: »
    Good episode tonight. And an excellent cliffhanger too. I had no idea that this was the last episode until January 2013.

Is it January? I hope so but I've been under the impression it's coming back in April. Either way, it's still too long to wait till the next half.

Really enjoyed the episode. Awesome cliffhanger, can't wait to see what becomes of that. Still disappointed with the lack of H.G, but hopefully she won't be wasted in the next half of the season like she was in this.

It does seem as though Leena is dead for certain, especially with Genelle Williams given a special guest appearance. That's a real shame because I really liked her and they seemed to start to let her character do more at the beginning of the season going into the field and then nothing happened after that.
  • Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it January? I hope so but I've been under the impression it's coming back in April. Either way, it's still too long to wait till the next half.

I think you're right. I could have sworn that they mentioned during the last break last night that it was coming back in January but various news sources say that it's actually April. I think I may have drank too much soda. My brain is playing tricks.

It does seem as though Leena is dead for certain, especially with Genelle Williams given a special guest appearance. That's a real shame because I really liked her and they seemed to start to let her character do more at the beginning of the season going into the field and then nothing happened after that.

I always thought Leena was a little different than the other Warehouse gang. Not quite as normal as everyone else. I'm not sure where I got that vibe from. Is she dead.... I don't think so. Or maybe not the way we think she is.
  • alexjones50alexjones50 Posts: 3,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good episode, but I have a horrible feeling they're going to pull some kind of reset button when it returns, hope i'm wrong about that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there no Christmas special this year, as well as the season itself being cut short?