100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This pseudo-celeb was read the riot act and told to put the drugs down; stop having sex with the women in his office and get back to being the boyfriend of this A list celebrity or the money would disappear. Next thing you know, everything is perfect and the A list celebrity is happy again too.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Mr. Baby, One More Time.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^ Mr. Baby, One More Time.

that's the popular guess but I'm not convinced, I thought her dad employed him because he was fairly clean cut and would keep his daughter on the straight & narrow:confused:
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    that's the popular guess but I'm not convinced, I thought her dad employed him because he was fairly clean cut and would keep his daughter on the straight & narrow:confused:

There have been other blind items recently which suggest he may not be quite as 'clean' as the publicity from the dad would like people to believe...
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

September 17, 2008

#2: I don't know if this B+/A- heart throb actor is dating this B- list film actress with A+ name recognition, but it didn't stop them from having sex in a limo on the way to a film. Just wondering if the driver got photos.

300 & Rachel Green
    Forum Member
    There have been other blind items recently which suggest he may not be quite as 'clean' as the publicity from the dad would like people to believe...

whaaaaaat, really then why ever employ him:confused:maybe she drove him to it who knows. I think this stems from CDAN & Mr Enty previously revealed her to be HIV+, who knows I hope not
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    whaaaaaat, really then why ever employ him:confused:maybe she drove him to it who knows. I think this stems from CDAN & Mr Enty previously revealed her to be HIV+, who knows I hope not
    Crikey! Now that would be a revelation!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

He's Really Into Twinkies

It's too bad that Hostess is going out of business, because this funny actor is really into Twinkies. Although he has done tons of films and television shows, this actor is best known for his role on a successful sitcom that ended a few years ago. Despite the success of that show, he keeps working. In fact, he has a starring role in more than one project next year. Like many Hollywood actors , he has been married and dated beautiful women.

Those are all for show. He is actually into boys. He likes them young (Although not underage) and small in stature and hairless. Basically he likes twinks who look the exact opposite of him. He spends a good amount of his time and money on young rent boys in Hollywood.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haven't seen any of the blinds about possible HIV, just the ones about 'him' not being quite as squeaky clean as the publicity of "he's so good for her, keeping her on the straight and narrow" etc would suggest... perhaps the dad thought they could keep him looking 'good' and his demons hidden as long as it had a positive influence on 'her'... but it's all speculation, isn't it!
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen any of the blinds about possible HIV, just the ones about 'him' not being quite as squeaky clean as the publicity of "he's so good for her, keeping her on the straight and narrow" etc would suggest... perhaps the dad thought they could keep him looking 'good' and his demons hidden as long as it had a positive influence on 'her'... but it's all speculation, isn't it!

oh he did, was actually one of his reveals:eek: I perhaps shouldn't have repeated it as very bad taste but a prime example of CDAN blinds being very far fetched IMO
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

It's too bad that Hostess is going out of business, because this funny actor is really into Twinkies. Although he has done tons of films and television shows, this actor is best known for his role on a successful sitcom that ended a few years ago. Despite the success of that show, he keeps working. In fact, he has a starring role in more than one project next year. Like many Hollywood actors , he has been married and dated beautiful women.

Those are all for show. He is actually into boys. He likes them young (Although not underage) and small in stature and hairless. Basically he likes twinks who look the exact opposite of him. He spends a good amount of his time and money on young rent boys in Hollywood.

For me whenever I hear the word 'twinkie' I think of Richard in Friends with Monica when her dad says 'Richard's got a twinkie in the city'!

Oh actually I've just realised that he would fit the blind :eek:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    For me whenever I hear the word 'twinkie' I think of Richard in Friends with Monica when her dad says 'Richard's got a twinkie in the city'!

Is he best known for that role though:confused:confused:

I was thinking Frasier Crane.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is he best known for that role though:confused:confused:

I was thinking Frasier Crane.

I agree 'Richard' doesn't fit the blind as he is not best known for that role as he was only in a few eps. Surely his best known role was as a P.I. in the 80s although he definitely fits the opposite of "small in stature and hairless" description.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This still in her teens, but legal almost A list actress with a very unique name has never really talked about boyfriends or even been seen with guys expect in movies which have been some of the biggest movies in history. She only does movies and at a party this week she was seen making some very awkward attempts at hitting on a woman. The woman, who is very open about her sexuality, was very kind to the actress and talked to her for a long time, but it was more of a mentoring and not anything sexual. The actress was seen crying at some points during the talk and after the talk the woman gave our actress a very big hug.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ The girl named after 2 American States.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Charlotte's Web
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

:eek: I thought of Doctor Malone straight away! It couldln't possibly be though, could it?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This still in her teens, but legal almost A list actress with a very unique name has never really talked about boyfriends or even been seen with guys expect in movies which have been some of the biggest movies in history. She only does movies and at a party this week she was seen making some very awkward attempts at hitting on a woman. The woman, who is very open about her sexuality, was very kind to the actress and talked to her for a long time, but it was more of a mentoring and not anything sexual. The actress was seen crying at some points during the talk and after the talk the woman gave our actress a very big hug.

This actually seems very sweet.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    This actually seems very sweet.

It does rather, doesn't it.

Young girl coming to terms with her sexuality and older woman giving her some maternal guidance.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    :eek: I thought of Doctor Malone straight away! It couldln't possibly be though, could it?

I need more clues I think, who's Dr Malone?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I initially thought of him too but I would think his most famous role wasn't in that sitcom but his role as the private investigator. The only other tall and hairy guy in a successful sitcom I can think of is owner of the Boston bar, or the shrink who frequented the bar and became a radio host
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member

I was thinking of another actor from that show - the one who was also an actor in the show.
    Forum Member
    nw0307 wrote: »
    I initially thought of him too but I would think his most famous role wasn't in that sitcom but his role as the private investigator. The only other tall and hairy guy in a successful sitcom I can think of is owner of the Boston bar, or the shrink who frequented the bar and became a radio host

How about Raymond's brother?
    Forum Member
    I need more clues I think, who's Dr Malone?

He's a grumpy doctor and owned a bar in Boston.
    Forum Member
    nw0307 wrote: »

That's who I'm thinking of.
This discussion has been closed.