Warehouse 13 Season 4 U.S Pace

124»

Comments

• barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    So, a very good episode, but...

... Was anyone else massively disappointed when HG's boyfriend came to the door? I guess that means there's no chance of Myka and HG getting together then, despite both actresses previously playing it like they were more than friends :(

I'm remaining optimistic because in every scene the sparks were flying between Myka and HG. There was so many moments between the two even though HG was meant to be with that guy, that I'm hoping she realises that she belongs to the Warehouse and Myka. Gotta keep hoping!
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Myka look disappointed to you when the boyfriend came to the door, or just surprised?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked more disappointed to me. It appeared to me that through the whole episode Myka was really affected by the situation and that just demonstrated the extent of her feelings for HG. The ending also showed how much HG cares for Myka as well. I don't think she was convinced that she was where she belonged when Myka drove off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Loved Pete's line about Dexter to HG in the lab :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, poor Mykes :cry: I felt that the final scene was a bit tacked on. It did make sense that they would have it in since they had been talking about their physicals throughout the episode, but the way it was done felt a bit out of place. I hope Myka is alright though :(

And it didn't even occur to me that Nick was working for Charlotte. Nice twist!
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, poor Mykes :cry: I felt that the final scene was a bit tacked on. It did make sense that they would have it in since they had been talking about their physicals throughout the episode, but the way it was done felt a bit out of place. I hope Myka is alright though :(

And it didn't even occur to me that Nick was working for Charlotte. Nice twist!

It is funny (not ha ha funny) that they deal with all sorts of magical threats, but it is something non magical that might get them in the end.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised Pete made the Harry Potter - Philosophers Stone connection since the U.S version used Sorcerers Stone IIRC. :D

I guess we'll be getting a
    Giles - Spike showdown
    at some point? :D
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    I'm surprised Pete made the Harry Potter - Philosophers Stone connection since the U.S version used Sorcerers Stone IIRC. :D

I guess we'll be getting a
    Giles - Spike showdown
    at some point? :D

Oh. My. God. Why didn't I realise that? Awesome possibility!
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, the penultimate episode this week :(

Good ep. Also - how stunning was Myka in that dress? :)

Oh, and... the season finale has leaked online, a week earlier than the US broadcast. So please can people not discuss the finale until it's actually been broadcast in the US next week? This is US Pace, not leak pace :)