Pointless deadlocks

mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I dont understand deadlock??..if one judge refuses to vote then they should just count the votes they already have without having to go to the phone votes, which means 2-1 to rough copy.
what a fix.

Comments

• coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No judge refused to vote?
  • SparkoSparko Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Who refused to vote? Sharon said she wanted to bring it to the public, i.e. another vote for Luke - making it 2-2
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louie voted luke..gary voted RC...nicole voted RC...sharon didnt want to vote.

if she is not going to vote then what is the point in the judges why not just go straight to the phone vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    deadlock is the best way to decide
    it means the people who vote get the acts THEY choose
    not the judges.
    I might not like who gets to the final but thats the people
    who bother to vote..
    Laserline
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, it SHOULD have been down to the public vote this week anyway.

Sharon did the right thing and the act with the least votes went home.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    To be fair, it SHOULD have been down to the public vote this week anyway.

Sharon did the right thing and the act with the least votes went home.

Exactly. If Sharon hadn't done that we'd doubtless have the tone-deaf RC in the final. A perfect result IMHO.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sparko wrote: »
    Who refused to vote? Sharon said she wanted to bring it to the public, i.e. another vote for Luke - making it 2-2

:confused: no one, Louis & Nicole voted Luke to the final Gary obvs voted to send Rough Copy , Sharon sent it deadlock so she would of voted Rough Copy
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    rough copy came last ... they desrved to go
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »

if she is not going to vote then what is the point in the judges why not just go straight to the phone vote.

If Sharon didn't want to vote she would have abstained. She looked stressed because she had the decisive vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I dont understand deadlock??..if one judge refuses to vote then they should just count the votes they already have without having to go to the phone votes, which means 2-1 to rough copy.
    what a fix.

That is what happens if one judge refuses to vote!

But that's not Deadlock, which is two votes each.
    Forum Member

Sharon did vote. She voted for Luke, it just wasn't very clear amongst all the commotion.
  • noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have to look at it again but normally they are asked which act they are sending home, NOT who they want to save so if the OP wants to get pedantic then none of the votes counted because none of them nominated the act they wanted to go home.

Sharon did make it quite clear that she was sending it to deadlock which in essence meant she was saving Luke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as soon as the sing off is over the judges should give comments on which act they think should stay and then it should just go to straight to the phone vote every week.
    Forum Member
    as soon as the sing off is over the judges should give comments on which act they think should stay and then it should just go to straight to the phone vote every week.

But then there would have been no point in the sing off, because the result would already be determined, and the contestants would not be able to change it no matter how well they performed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then there would have been no point in the sing off, because the result would already be determined, and the contestants would not be able to change it no matter how well they performed!

but 90% of the time thats how it is anyway. there votes are pointless. because the last 'judge' bottles it and goes to the phone vote.