Roll on June 6th

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/17/orange-is-the-new-black-season-2-trailer/

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, xander

I hope Piper gets another shot at that chicken… :)
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved season 1 and I just hope season 2 is just as good
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Really can't wait for this. I was completely hooked by the first season.

I'm not going to watch the trailer though because I don't want to know anything about what might happen until I'm watching it, especially given the nature of the final scene of the first series!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I started watching it a few months back and got through the whole season in about 2weeks Brilliant show and i loved how S1 ended.

But it says all episodes released at once so does that mean what i think it means we can watch the whole of season 2 in one go? :D
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Just finished season one in two weeks. Really liked it surprises me that chapman isn't one of my favourites even though it's based on her.

I'm glad it looks like crazy eyes is in it a lot.
  • Options
    FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the 1st episode and took me nearly all of it to remember who was who and what was going on, i loved 1st season so will stick with it.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I started watching it a few months back and got through the whole season in about 2weeks Brilliant show and i loved how S1 ended.

But it says all episodes released at once so does that mean what i think it means we can watch the whole of season 2 in one go? :D

Yes. I believe that is the case with all Netflix shows.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Have just seen that Taylor Schilling, Laura Prepon, Jason Biggs and Danielle Brooks will be on Alan Carr on the 30th May!

Really excited for the launch of the new series, have thus far tried to avoid hearing about it until it gets here. Brilliant news about the third series too!