Slagged and slated confidence bruised,
You should have loved the girl that most abused,
I leave you now to consider this,
All ash haters here's my ass -Please kiss.xxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Not much more can be said that hasn't already about Grikey and the Nikki / Pete thing!
  • Options
    pinkfluffydicepinkfluffydice Posts: 3,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true, true, but every thread has to turn into arguements, its no fun anymore. wheres all the laughs gone :(
    no one can seem to post anything good about any of the ex housemates for risk of it becoming a slagging off competition and poeple becoming irate...we want happy times back lol
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:

Ash fans only reply to this thread then ....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true, true, but every thread has to turn into arguements, its no fun anymore. wheres all the laughs gone :(
    no one can seem to post anything good about any of the ex housemates for risk of it becoming a slagging off competition and poeple becoming irate...we want happy times back lol
    You could always join in the fun arguments we have on the Today is.... thread sometimes. Never gets personal. Try it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Ash fans only reply to this thread then ....
    no, anyones welcome to post, its a public forum, the main message was that there arent any fun threads anymore :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    socrateez wrote:
    You could always join in the fun arguments we have on the Today is.... thread sometimes. Never gets personal. Try it.
    thanx hun ;):D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's nice to know someone else agrees.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just glance over the posts I don't care for and read the ones I want to. Keeping it simple like that stops me being dragged into the toing and froing of posts irrelevant, repetitive and off-tangent to the thread.
    I'm happy to be an Aisleyne supporter but have no gripes against any other housemate, though I might be sarcastic sometimes :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a bit of fun for our older members

mercedes
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Perhaps all debate has been obscured by 2006 Ash worship??
    ... I prepare to be trampled... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    Perhaps all debate has been obscured by 2006 Ash worship??
    ... I prepare to be trampled... :rolleyes:

Take a look on the pikki thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BigWalrus wrote:
    Take a look on the pikki thread.

;) Sorry for above comment BigWalrus - I am grumpy because of the massive pile of work on my desk... it's Friday etc... I wanna go home :(
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a shame the forum isn't as quick and as witty as when the BB show is on...however, it could also be nasty, hard work and damn well frightening at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is a shame the forum isn't as quick and as witty as when the BB show is on...however, it could also be nasty, hard work and damn well frightening at times.

It's to be expected I suppose, because the show is finished.
    It was amazing here at the show's peak though; nearly like MSN Messanger- lightning fast, and frenzied!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    ;) Sorry for above comment BigWalrus - I am grumpy because of the massive pile of work on my desk... it's Friday etc... I wanna go home :(

Say here. but to be honest you have hit the nail on the head.

The large swing of support for aisleyne left a lot of FM's feeling alienated and intimidated.

Most felt that they could express their reservations about the girl with out fear of being attacked or dismissed.

To be fair it did happen. Mainly because a small group of sh*tstirrers and hot heads got everyone too mad to listen to each other.

Now things have settle we have too many people running around the forum wishing to settle old scores. The original points of their argument fogotten, lost or buried under a lust for revenge.

People will can't stick to any one point because there sole purpose is to deframe the hm's, or annoy their fans. (and that is all side at the moment.)

Nothing is ever conceeded, and every remark rebutted.
    Arguments are circular and repeatative.

Like another forum I could mention. :(
  • Options
    CameronBB4CameronBB4 Posts: 3,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    socrateez wrote:
    Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BigWalrus wrote:

The large swing of support for aisleyne left a lot of FM's feeling alienated and intimidated.

Most felt that they could express their reservations about the girl with out fear of being attacked or dismissed.

To be fair it did happen. Mainly because a small group of sh*tstirrers and hot heads got everyone too mad to listen to each other.

Now things have settle we have too many people running around the forum wishing to settle old scores. The original points of their argument fogotten, lost or buried under a lust for revenge.

People will can't stick to any one point because there sole purpose is to deframe the hm's, or annoy their fans. (and that is all side at the moment.)

Eek! I think I have been occasionally guilty of the things you describe...
    I notice lots of the older FMs (by that I mean those who joined 2005 and before) seem to be reminscing about a Forum 'Golden Age' - I'm new this year, and wasn't ever a lurker beforehand, so I don't remember this at all :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigWalrus wrote:

Now things have settle we have too many people running around the forum wishing to settle old scores. The original points of their argument fogotten, lost or buried under a lust for revenge.Totally agree with all of your comments.The show is over now my fave was pete and had no bad thoughts about any of the other HMs.We should be pleased for ALL of them if they are earning some dosh after all we were entertained by them for weeks! and if we want to share our feelings but feel it could become overheated because of old scores it takes the enjoyment away totally :(

]
  • Options
    murkredimurkredi Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigWalrus wrote:

Weird innit. I came here from "the other place" because one couldn't be an Ash supporter there without being virtually disembowelled by the Nikki and Grace fans.

I thought this forum was more balanced, rather than being any particular HM's fansite.

Obviously it's going to be quiet when there's no-one in the house, but I do agree, there seems to be a sense of payback in so many posts.

Having been a forum user for more than 10 years now, I can assure you that this change is transient. Older members get bored, new members need to settle in. If it stays the same, it stagnates, or worse, becomes an elitist group, excluding others' views. Change is good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the next CBB comes along the forum will settle down again I hope. I'll not be watching CBB by the way. But I 'll still read the forum for news :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the next CBB comes along the forum will settle down again I hope. I'll not be watching CBB by the way. But I 'll still read the forum for news :p

My point is that should be a time to have a rational debate about what happened. You can be more honest now. it over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just glance over the posts I don't care for and read the ones I want to. Keeping it simple like that stops me being dragged into the toing and froing of posts irrelevant, repetitive and off-tangent to the thread.
    I'm happy to be an Aisleyne supporter but have no gripes against any other housemate, though I might be sarcastic sometimes :p
    i do the same now too, just a shame there arent that many of them :(
    people need to lighten up a little more and not post if they are just there to cause a huge debate...
    sarcasm yer, thats fun! :D but people take it way too far sometimes. its a shame
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forums dying on it's feet,
    like windswept snowflakes turned to sleet,
    Seems the summers over,now it`s cold ,
    the forums looking tired and old,

Where have all the fun threads gone.
    searched high and low but I've found none,
    Fortune this time has failed the brave,
    you ban fun posters but the crap you save,

A sense of fun helps on any site,
    but the laughs have gone and we're left with sh*te,
    Some said this site would never die,
    I believed you all but babes you lie,

If you dont agree please let me know,
    Cos without this site where will I go,
    Should I go to the ghetto to look up Ash,
    For one smile from her to the smoke I'd dash,

Slagged and slated confidence bruised,
    You should have loved the girl that most abused,
    I leave you now to consider this,

You should know yourself being posting, :D

Ash dont F### with her she will do you harm,

her words not mine. :)
  • Options
    murkredimurkredi Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do the same now too, just a shame there arent that many of them :(
    people need to lighten up a little more and not post if they are just there to cause a huge debate...
    sarcasm yer, thats fun! :D but people take it way too far sometimes. its a shame

The debate is the thing. I love a good debate. Trouble is, when I see someone post "She's a slag" as a rebuttal to a well thought out post, I get annoyed. Is responding to that kind of post considered "going too far"? Surely the point of debate is to educate people in the art of debating as much as discussing the subject matter at hand?
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    murkredi wrote:
    The debate is the thing. I love a good debate. Trouble is, when I see someone post "She's a slag" as a rebuttal to a well thought out post, I get annoyed. Is responding to that kind of post considered "going too far"? Surely the point of debate is to educate people in the art of debating as much as discussing the subject matter at hand?

Getting them around to your way of thinking you mean.?? :D

if not call them alsorts. :)
This discussion has been closed.