Seriosuly had enough of my family

Essex_BoyEssex_Boy Posts: 252
Forum Member
ive had enough of my family in words i legit cannot describe...
i seriously dislike most of them as peopl and please dont assume im bein pathetic because you dont know some of the stuff theyve said/done
every second away from them is such a relief so i'm out all the time but they just shout at me cos of it and say that im ruining my life even tho im not doin anything very bad when i go out!!!

Comments

• Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if you have made your mind up, what advice would you like ?
  • sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    Is there any advice you want or are you just letting off steam?
  • Essex_BoyEssex_Boy Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Well if you have made your mind up, what advice would you like ?
    sadmuppet wrote: »
    Is there any advice you want or are you just letting off steam?
    I don't know...I'm rly sorry

I'm not happy at home thats all I kno
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    What language do you speak?

We cannot offer much advice unless you say what they have done to you, or why you don't like them.

How old are you?
  • DEmmersonDEmmerson Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like it might be time to leave then and prove them wrong.
  • miss_astridmiss_astrid Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Age old rule - their roof, their rules, whilst you live with them you have to put up or shut up I am afraid. Move out and cut contact if they bother you that much (although you may live to regret that decision).
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,581
    Forum Member
    Do you think you might be doing (or not doing) something that bugs them? Family problems are not always a one way street. Ideally, it sounds as though you would be happier striking out on your own, but you may not be able to afford to do that.
    If you are out all the time, then maybe you are not pulling your weight around the house.
    Family members hating each other is nothing new, but if you cannot afford to move out, you need to assess the situation honestly and try to see everybody's point of view.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEmmerson wrote: »
    Sounds like it might be time to leave then and prove them wrong.
    Or right.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could always have a nice bath and take your mind off of things.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Essex_Boy wrote: »
    ive had enough of my family in words i legit cannot describe...
    i seriously dislike most of them as peopl and please dont assume im bein pathetic because you dont know some of the stuff theyve said/done
    every second away from them is such a relief so i'm out all the time but they just shout at me cos of it and say that im ruining my life even tho im not doin anything very bad when i go out!!!

What does ... even tho im not doin anything very bad when i go out! .... mean?

Just a little bit bad? :o

Seriously though, what advice are you looking for? More information required.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    You mentioned in another thread that your brother had a go at you for buying topman shoes when you should be buying gucci. If that's the extent of your family squabbles then I think you all need a bit of a reality check.

If it's something more serious then move out.
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Without any examples its impossible to say whether its you are your family being unreasonable. However it's ultimately their house so if you don't like it then move out.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    What language do you speak?

We cannot offer much advice unless you say what they have done to you, or why you don't like them.

How old are you?

i think its a parody account of an essex boy
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry.

It's not a crime to not like them or even grow bored of them. No one says you have to like them, society may be like that but realistically a lot of families are estranged
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Leave home, live independently from them, and in a year or so, you may find them less annoying.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave home, live independently from them, and in a year or so, you may find them less annoying.

Yes it's amazing how often that works and when they die you suddenly realise how life is horrible without them.
  • JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    You could always have a nice bath and take your mind off of things.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D:D:D:D:D:D

This is the OP latest Jeremy Kyle fake thread

Great response though !
  • chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you should take up morris dancing.
    Forum Member
    Wow aren't you lot nice ppl?
    Thanks to those who acc have given me a decent response

Those of u who have just taken the poss and been rude and acted like I'm a joke or whatever - you're disgusting
    One of these days youll be takin the piss out of someone who won't b able to take it and id like to see how you lot are then
  • JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Wow aren't you lot nice ppl?
    Thanks to those who acc have given me a decent response

Those of u who have just taken the poss and been rude and acted like I'm a joke or whatever - you're disgusting
    One of these days youll be takin the piss out of someone who won't b able to take it and id like to see how you lot are then

You are known to be a fake account holder OP. Time to move on to a new account name
    Forum Member
    You are known to be a fake account holder OP. Time to move on to a new account name
    Lmfao you lot just started that shite cos you have nothing better to do with your lives
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmfao you lot just started that shite cos you have nothing better to do with your lives

You and BobbieLee should get together and move into a little love nest. You have a lot in common.
  • Danny_SilverDanny_Silver Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you work OP?
    Could it be because you never do any house work chores?

My advice is to do some house work.
    Don't leave your mess all over the place.
    Do the washing up
    Hoover the house

There has to be a reason why they moan at you, let us know.
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    With all the requests for more information ignored, I can only endorse the recommendation for morris dancing.

With bells on!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    click click click

sorry, its this new pen of mine you know. Won't jolly well conform.

I know the general rule of thumb is to merely throw it to the wolves