Infidelity and the welsh

tomharry2tomharry2 Posts: 4,666
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is the sancitity of marriage no longer relevant to the welsh. Office affairs and marriage breakdowns are commonplace now. Had this nagging feeling that the welsh were more susceptible to it (no actually have made a industry of it), purely going by my office shenanigans. If there was some affair it invariably involved a married welsh man/woman. Or a welsh girl carrying on with married men (of whatever hue/creed/province/age)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/10/17/wayward-welsh-in-top-10-for-infidelity-91466-27486806/

do you have the same impression of the welsh?

Comments

• BarbellaBarbella Posts: 5,417
    Forum Member
    " swansea the most sexually charged city".

Doesn't surprise me actually.

Groups of lads used to go from my area up to Swansea for 'grab a granny' nights, and TBH the people I've met from there are quite 'flirtatious' ( but in a nice way).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My only information about the Welsh comes from watching Pobol y Cwm, so yes, it's true - they're all having affairs with each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    I think the Welsh might register just be nosy.
    Voyeurism seems a popular pursuit here. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it's defiantly true, I'm currently having it away with six married men and a snowman that lives with the woman down the road. It's rather tiring but us Welsh have to keep up the statistics. Or it's a load of bo**ocks and I'm just a ****.......
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    Oh it's defiantly true, I'm currently having it away with six married men and a snowman that lives with the woman down the road. It's rather tiring but us Welsh have to keep up the statistics. Or it's a load of bo**ocks and I'm just a ****.......

Hey Neb, if that's the case, I 'm in Swansea, the most sexually charged city in the UK (apparently)

Only kidding Neb, I didn't really mean that, I'm actually in Merthyr at the moment. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I lived in Swansea for a year one of my friends was in a relationship with her ex boss, and slept with a guy we both worked with! Another one of my friends would class a night out crap if she hadn't pulled a guy and went and shagged him on someones sofa/spare bedroom!!
  • darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen the Welsh men on offer? :eek: no wonder the women look to England....
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »
    Have you seen the Welsh men on offer? :eek: no wonder the women look to England....

i thought it was more a case that some of the Welsh women are so :eek:::(:o and desperate that they will go with anyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »

Indeed. I had an affair with an Englishman and my ex before him was English too. Hmmmm...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vinba wrote: »
    Anyway you know the valleys can get quite lonely, especially when it snows!

:cry: thats sooooo true !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dai13371 wrote: »
    Hey Neb, if that's the case, I 'm in Swansea, the most sexually charged city in the UK (apparently)

Only kidding Neb, I didn't really mean that, I'm actually in Merthyr at the moment. ;)

Haha, what an offer, but I can't even get over the Menai Bridge at the moment, so will have to just leave you randy southerners to it :p.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sheep jokes yet, then?