Options

Xbox One Community chat

Comments

• Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »

Have to say though, the Xbox One home screen is a complete mess! really wish they would let you choose a classic theme. Xbox 360/PS4 have a much better home screen.

You for real? :p The PS4 may have many things going for it... its UI ain't one of them!
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    He4rt wrote: »
    I really want to buy Elite:dangerous now it's hit steam but i'm holding out for the X1 edition so i can play with my Xbox buddies.

I want to buy Elite Dangerous for the X1 but I'm a little scared that I might end up spending all of my free time playing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna get together in Neverwinter and take down Charthraxis? min level is 27, I believe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else's xbox one acting up today?

It started after I started the install for forza horizon 2, it's been displaying incorrect install percentages, not added stuff to the download list until I go into manage game and some others minor issues
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Anyone else's xbox one acting up today?

It started after I started the install for forza horizon 2, it's been displaying incorrect install percentages, not added stuff to the download list until I go into manage game and some others minor issues

No problems with the X1.
    But my 360 was being a pain in the arse. Connected fine at initial switch on but after 5 minutes disconnected from Live and refused to log back in.

Think it's jealous I don't use it much any more.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some deals on the GwG tile.
    Evil Within, NHL '15 & Metro Redux all half price.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Star Wars Battlefront can be played first on Xbox One. Looks like a time exclusive.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Star Wars Battlefront can be played first on Xbox One. Looks like a time exclusive.
    More likely on the EA Access.
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    You for real? :p The PS4 may have many things going for it... its UI ain't one of them!

Oh I'm for real :p

Love both consoles, but the Xbox One home is a mess.

Much prefer the PS4 layout.

*Bring back the old school blades*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have both consoles too and I prefer the Xbox One UI, more neater, quicker and easier to navigate. The Blades were good at the time but will feel massively outdated now.
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I have both consoles too and I prefer the Xbox One UI, more neater, quicker and easier to navigate. The Blades were good at the time but will feel massively outdated now.

I'm with you. Having just bought a PS4 I have to say I prefer the X1 UI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with you. Having just bought a PS4 I have to say I prefer the X1 UI
    Could be because I'm too used to the XB1 UI as I've had it for longer and use it more, but it just seems quicker to me and easier to navigate as I've said before. Also I like how on the Xbox One I can turn the console off without saving a game then start it up again from where I left off without any loading, the PS4 to my knowledge doesn't do that.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to DX12, this is going to be the ultimate update to the X1 :p

Can't wait to see what difference this will make to future titles.

We must not lose sight of the fact this doesn't give the X1 hardware more power but uses what power is available, more efficiently.

Can't wait to see what effect this will have on my PC !! :D:D

Interesting time ahead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurogamer reporting Silent Hills is dead. Norman Reedus has confirmed
    :-(
  • Options
    StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Just got an update on my Xbone there. I'm in the preview program, but no info about the update anywhere i can see :(
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Just got an update on my Xbone there. I'm in the preview program, but no info about the update anywhere i can see :(

The May preview was announced earlier in the week, it's probably a new build for that.

Have you checked the preview forums at Xbox.com? They always post each update there.
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    The May Xbox One update is all about Windows 10 (I'm not in the preview but have seen what the update entails) :(

Where are all new features for the Xbox One?!
  • Options
    StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    The May preview was announced earlier in the week, it's probably a new build for that.

Have you checked the preview forums at Xbox.com? They always post each update there.
    Matt D wrote: »

Oops! Sorry, didn't look properly!

• Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Any idea why i got an "Electronic tax invoice for my recent purchase from Microsoft"?

i bought State of Decay off the marketplace the other day, but never had a tax invoice before?

Anyone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Any idea why i got an "Electronic tax invoice for my recent purchase from Microsoft"?

i bought State of Decay off the marketplace the other day, but never had a tax invoice before?

Anyone else?

Also got one ;s
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also got one ;s

I haven't got one! :(
  • Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member