Options

Natalie Casssidy Attacked by Fiance

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurielou wrote: »
    I can't believe someone actually wrote this ...

Anyway. Very sad. This story has Low Self Esteem written all over it. Hope she is able to sort herself out, if true, she needs to get rid of that bloke ASAP & get off the celebrity bandwagon that just reinforces all that kind of crap.

(It brings the bullies out in us too, no? Lovely world we live in)
    The poster did say at the end of the post that (s)he doesn't condone domestic violence at all.

If it's true, she needs to get rid of the bloke asap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Violence = No Future
    She was a decent enough actress, maybe she should return to that route instead of jumping on the SadMag and Reality TV bandwagon.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I see a documentary in the future on BBC3 about domestic violence in the future to go along with the diet and baby ones shes already done
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee87 wrote: »
    I didn't pay much attention to her until i saw her reality show, she kept banging on about how "unnatural" caesareans are and i decided i didn't really like her :D I thought her boyfriend came across quite well in that show so i was surprised by this.

The bit I didn't like about her was when she said she believes a woman's job is to look after their man!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Errr...no, no way, no how!! A team with both man and woman as EQUALS is how it should be.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    She is an average girl fair enough but is certainly not ugly. What do you mean by this:
    "where do I join the queue for the beatings?"
    Appalling :eek:

Agreed. Theres no need for that regardless of your views.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    She is an average girl fair enough but is certainly not ugly. What do you mean by this:
    "where do I join the queue for the beatings?"
    Appalling :eek:

Well, there’s currently a joke going around on Twitter: "Police have made an arrest after it was revealed that Natalie Cassidy had been beaten. Mr. Ugly Stick has admitted to all charges."

I was simply getting across my hate for her, and I did say "I'm not condoning domestic violence, and what happened to her (if true) is awful."

Anyway, she'll be clapping her hands now; she has a story (or two) to sell and I smell a documentary about domestic violence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,916
    Forum Member
    AJXX wrote: »
    she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch and twig on the way down, smacked her head on the ugly rocks, got mauled by the ugly bear, dragged through the ugly forest, tossed in the ugly river and floated out towards the ugly sea.

I remember her having a pop at Bill Bailey for his appearance on Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

Pot, kettle..
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure I read an interview with her and she'd had her baby where she said that the best thing about her pregnancy had been that she'd given up smoking and she'd never start again. I don't understand why some women start up again after not smoking for nine months?:confused:

All that being said I wouldn't wish domestic violence on anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosaliee wrote: »
    The poster did say at the end of the post that (s)he doesn't condone domestic violence at all.

That does make what the poster said earlier sooo much better.

Not.

I hope Natalie thinks very hard about her child before making her decision about continuing a relationship with her fiance. She needs to put her child first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All staged no doubt, in the first picture she clearly looks at the camera and should have gone back in - yet she has a **** and puts on a gurn :mad:

Just wait, I can guarantee she'll sell this story to a newspaper or magazine within a few weeks...

No sympathy.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Theres no need for that regardless of your views.

And they continue to be absolutely gleeful.....Really, really odd and pathetic.
  • Options
    PlundermotPlundermot Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    susan24 wrote: »
    Well aren't you nice. I love it when people criticise other's physical appearance. Pity we can't see how they look on here but we can tell how ugly they are on the inside.
    susan24 wrote: »
    I've never liked the look of him.

:confused:
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I read an interview with her and she'd had her baby where she said that the best thing about her pregnancy had been that she'd given up smoking and she'd never start again. I don't understand why some women start up again after not smoking for nine months?:confused:

maybe it was the stress that she was under in her relationship that pushed her to start up again. hope she makes the right choices for her and her daughter.

i really hope she doesn't milk this situation but i'm fearing the worst.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care if she milks it. And if she does, you can choose to not read it.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    As long as she leaves him and raises the profile of domestic abuse I don't see the problem with her milking it. I mean if it can do some good waking up to people in a similar situation then that's only a good thing right?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Nearly all my friends went back to smoking after having their children - nothing unusual there.

Having given up for over 2 months myself for the first time I appreciate how hard it is and how easy it's to go back. Though I'm really not going to because I spent the first two weeks in tears - need to remember that feeling! Maybe with pregnancy it's easier because you have a real reason rather than using pure willpower so the pull to go back is much easier.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultimatums wrote: »
    I don't care if she milks it. And if she does, you can choose to not read it.

Indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe it was the stress that she was under in her relationship that pushed her to start up again. hope she makes the right choices for her and her daughter.

i really hope she doesn't milk this situation but i'm fearing the worst.

Of course she will! As I said previously; she has been running to the papers over the most ridiculous things over the last year, she is desperate to be in the papers. Banging on (no pun intended) about her sex life the other day proves it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course she will! As I said previously; she has been running to the papers over the most ridiculous things over the last year, she is desperate to be in the papers. Banging on (no pun intended) about her sex life the other day proves it.

Doesn't she have a column in a magazine?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as she leaves him and raises the profile of domestic abuse I don't see the problem with her milking it. I mean if it can do some good waking up to people in a similar situation then that's only a good thing right?

Agreed. :)

It raises the profile of a situation quite a lot of women/men find themselves in.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member

Oh look, shes looking directly into the cameras. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...No sympathy.
    Heard you the first time.:yawn:

She clearly has low self esteem. To break the cycle, she needs to dump his @rse, pronto.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me@home wrote: »
    An accurate assessment of her.:D

Maybe boyfriend did not like her telling "all" in OK. I wonder how she willl explain this episode?
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Heard you the first time.:yawn:

She clearly has low self esteem. To break the cycle, she needs to dump his @rse, pronto.
    Domestic abuse should not happen to anyone and I do have sympathy for her because of that

But I do not for one minute believe she has low self esteem