10 new Coronation Street storylines revealed for 2015

Comments

• Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Platt's return
    Mini bus crash
    Jenny Bradley (Even though a lot of people will have forgotten about her)

Are the only interesting things IMO!:p
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Gail marrying Les Dennis? ... Yawn.
  • Options
    fiyero26fiyero26 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    'Corrie will go live in September to celebrate it's 60th anniversary' ....

.....ermm...What? Corrie's not long turned 50! Where have they got this from?!

(edited)

Oh, hang on. ITV'S 60th! Right...Ok....
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,305
    Forum Member
    fiyero26 wrote: »
    'Corrie will go live in September to celebrate it's 60th anniversary' ....

.....ermm...What? Corrie's not long turned 50! Where have they got this from?!

60th anniversary of itv, not corrie
  • Options
    fiyero26fiyero26 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    My bad :)
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve and Michelle gettting married I look forward to seeing (runs away from forum for life)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Steve and Michelle gettting married I look forward to seeing (runs away from forum for life)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

me too and sarah returning and the minibus crash, the trailer looked good.

the problem is that corrie has not got any quality or consistancy, friday episodes were great, tinkers wedding and corrie is on form the last night and the hens and the use and mention of eggs in nearly every blooming scene was just ridiculous

I have enjoyed steves storyline but I want them to play it out properly but it looks like after the crash he will get back with michelle and married and be as right as rain:(
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone die in the crash as it is all the charecters I like that are in the bus well apart from sean
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    me too and sarah returning and the minibus crash, the trailer looked good.

the problem is that corrie has not got any quality or consistancy, friday episodes were great, tinkers wedding and corrie is on form the last night and the hens and the use and mention of eggs in nearly every blooming scene was just ridiculous

I have enjoyed steves storyline but I want them to play it out properly but it looks like after the crash he will get back with michelle and married and be as right as rain:(

The bus crash looks like it's getting a lot of effort put into it... Just a shame they're only willing to try when the NTA's are around!:p
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    llgx wrote: »
    Why is Gail marrying Les Dennis? ... Yawn.

She's not marrying Les Dennis, she's marrying Michael Rodwell & why not really?? Not like she hasn't had plenty of practice is it!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not marrying Les Dennis, she's marrying Michael Rodwell & why not really?? Not like she hasn't had plenty of practice is it!!

It's because so many people see him as Les Denis!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Steve & Michelle getting back & getting married I'll go for on one condition, that she shows real contrition, realies that she was at least 50% to blame for his depression in the first place (Liz being responsible for most of the rest) & begs his forgiveness for being so bloody horrible to him for months on end & blaming him for everything!! Sadly I don 't see this being the case & it will more likely be made out she's doing him some great favour taking him back!!
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail is just addicted to wedding cake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    It's because so many people see him as Les Denis!:D

Precisely!! The guy's not been given a chance!! I think he's played the part ok!! I accept some people find the character boring, but I think Les plays him exactly as he's meant to be, ie a nice normal bloke who fell on desperate times & did something totally out of character!! There's far, far less believable characters on the show!!
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling either Steve or Michelle are gonna be seriously injured in the crash, maybe in a wheelchair, and they still will when they get married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling either Steve or Michelle are gonna be seriously injured in the crash, maybe in a wheelchair, and they still will when they get married.
    they have already sad sinead is going to be the worst injured so unlikely

corrie dont like us having suprises
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    please let sean die cannot stand him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely!! The guy's not been given a chance!! I think he's played the part ok!! I accept some people find the character boring, but I think Les plays him exactly as he's meant to be, ie a nice normal bloke who fell on desperate times & did something totally out of character!! There's far, far less believable characters on the show!!

Definitely I agree! I've quite warmed to him! But, Les Dennis is such a shit actor!;)
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    they have already sad sinead is going to be the worst injured so unlikely

corrie dont like us having suprises

I wish to God they'd actually spring some surprise on the viewer for a change!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no one dies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish to God they'd actually spring some surprise on the viewer for a change!

me too
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a joke. :D
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Sadly that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. AC must have some serious filthy dirt high up to keep getting his contract renewed
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say the next few months sound like a snooze fest although I do like gail and Michael