Comments

• Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually felt a bit sorry for her...so nervous
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I think she's very nervous and is expecting to go.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She's alway suffered with nerves. She knows she won't win and doesn't expect to
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally disagree. I don't think she thinks for one minute that she is going to win. She is quite sure it is her and Kav that are going tonight. She looked like she was having a panic attack. I felt really sorry for her and both Hopkins and Michelle looked quite concerned about her.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree. All this "I'm going, it's me next" is a load of crap. She knows full well her fanbase alone will get her to the final. She's squirting for the win!
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nervous my arse ,There's noway that Pricey would've gone in there without being told she had a high chance of winning/that she'd get good Edits what with Alex taking the Crown
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not be surprised at all if she does win. I believe she has a massive following, certainly she has massive crowd support. She has portrayed herself as "nicey Pricey" in there, allied with Keith a "nice" person and generally done nothing much to upset the apple cart. She was the only person not to receive boos during the first eviction process either. I know thats not a massive indicator but it certainly shows me the way the producers want it going. She got paid half a million, they have been desperate to get her in there for years and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the show isn't manipulated towards a win all next week through edits and BBOTs. That's my take on it anyway and I've said it from the start
  • DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasnt done enough to win
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane wrote: »
    She hasnt done enough to win

I totally agree with this. I don't think she should win especially going in after the others and the others giving it their all but I think the Producers want her to win.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    Jeepers creepers she is GAGGING to win!

Hyperventilating!

Really? I think she looks desperate to get out of there as soon as possible (and I think she will unfortunately).
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I don't see it like that OP. I think she is nervous as hell, that's all.