how many people here was this your youth?

13»

Comments

• MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Hypnodisc wrote: »

And they let prisoners have one after only endless hours of prison work and six months of exceptional good behavior... no wonder this country is a laughing stock etc etc etc >:(>:(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Porsche Challenge for the PlayStation. I wasn't that impressed by the graphics, but it was quite enjoyable though.
  • edward_mckenzieedward_mckenzie Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I remember Porsche Challenge for the PlayStation. I wasn't that impressed by the graphics, but it was quite enjoyable though.

colin mcrae rally 2.0 was brilliant
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

I loved Porshe Challenge although there was no challenge about it. It was one of those stock games that tended to come with a playstaion when you bought it as a bundle. Otherwise I'm not sure they would have actually sold any copies :D

I jut remembered another great game... Tenchu!
  • Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    >:( Goldeneye, Super Mario 64 and Ocarina Of Time was better than 99% of anything ever released on the original Playstation.

Golden eye on the 64, I remember playing many a round with my mates, what we used to do is play with the timed mines, lay them in strategic places and wait for them to come along............BOOM! Lol :D

Ocarina of time was superb aswell, learning how to ride the horse and playing the Ocarina etc, they certainly don't make games like this anymore.

Did you ever have a Dreamcast? They weren't as popular as the PS and N64 but there were a few decent games for it namely Shenmue and this car racing game which I forget the name of now. But Shemue was probably the best game on it, came on 2-3 discs I think
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    Golden eye on the 64, I remember playing many a round with my mates, what we used to do is play with the timed mines, lay them in strategic places and wait for them to come along............BOOM! Lol :D

Goldeneye was ALL about timed mines and golden gun kills.

I really wanna play multi player now. Easily the most fun multi player game ever made. Apart from Poi Poi but no one ever played that.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope, this wasn't my youth. I had to share my room with my 2 brothers, we were never that untidy :p. I never had a PS1, i had a Master System, then a Mega Drive then a Dreamcast. Then my older brother bought an Xbox and we got a free PS2 that was from a factory because they said it was faulty. It survived for about 3 years until i tripped over the controller cable and the thing fell on the floor and broke :p
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started of with an Amiga 1200 then the N64, those were the best years in gaming for me.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the playstation 1, My favourite console
  • trayhop123trayhop123 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my favourite multiplayer of all time was micro machines turbo tournament 2 on the megadrive with the jcart (where you could plug in two extra controllers directly into the cartridge )

there was even an 8 player mode where two players could share 1 controller ? yep the cars auto accelerated with player 1 using the dpad for left/right/brake , and player 2 used the buttons .

obviously 8 player was absolute lunacy , no race ever ended fairly lol , with everybody pulling on the controllers and twating each other when eliminated etc ,

if you have the means , and 7 extra m8's ,,,,,,,,,,, order the pizzas and drinks , and prepare for the absolute pinacle of multiplayer hilarity ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bar none