jessie j ?

Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
Forum Member
Jessie J ?

What has happened to her ....

a few singles only..... i thought that she quit the voice to concentrate on her music....

is she songwriting; touring or promoting her album?

all remains very quiet to me.

Apparently a US version of the album will be released because the label felt it wasn't suitable for their territory.... OMG! Jessie J i so hope you didn't take that .... you should have released tracks and song anyhow .... artistry and dignity is more important than selling out surely?

Her last album had some great highlights ....

unite
hero
wild
thunder
it's my party

all could be released in America

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I don't know as I don't follow her much, but maybe people are fed up of her now. Didn't the last album flop?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    She has been recording her 3rd studio album and debuted new material in Rock In Rio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEb_Uk-4ej8.
    Includes Sweet Talker which would be perfect to launch the new era.
    Her voice has never sounded stronger, and is due to launch the official 1st single at the Summertime Ball on the 21st June.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She revealed 3 new songs at Rock in Rio last week. Sweet Talker, Keep us Together and Aint Been Done. I'd give Sweer Talker a listen because it really is a brilliant song imho. Album 3 is on its way thankfully and its very much make or break for her
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As her album faired poorly in the UK, I feel that this new music is a panic measure and rushed does not always promise quality
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her second album was pretty shit in all honestly however I did love the duet with Brandy why the hell wasn't that a single?
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Personally, I think all UK acts should be banned from breaking the US until the second or third album. We've a big region on our own doorstep with Europe ffs. Aim for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    When is Jessie releasing her new song, Sweet Talker?
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophomore Slump. Even some of the biggest stars of today have a second album that no one reaaally remembers. Fans need not worry though, for artists with popularity like Jessie J it only tends to be a temporary era of failure. I don't really like her, but I'm sure she'll come back biting with her third album.