Options

Im loving Calum right now.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And is also hated.

If you don't believe me, just google his name and see whats said about him.

The guy is Trash.

If he was hated would he have over 5 million followers on Twitter? I know Twitter is not the be all and end all but why would people follow someone they disliked?
  • Options
    labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    So why is he so desperate for the money on this silly show?

why do you assume he is desperate for the money?
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynzee wrote: »
    It wasn't just one word. He totally lost it besides the C word he called him a little shit. And Perez sat there calmly munching his spaghetti. Unless you are completely blind you must surely have seen that it was Callum who lost it. Perez did not goad him. All he did was tell Callum that he didn't like him and knew what game he was playing. Callum asked Perez to tell him what game he was playing and when Perez did Callum lost it. Obviously the truth hurt.

Perez would test the patience of a saint! Alexander couldn't take his sh*t so walked. Housemates are only human, and I thought Calum handled it well tonight.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    It wasn't just one word. He totally lost it besides the C word he called him a little shit. And Perez sat there calmly munching his spaghetti. Unless you are completely blind you must surely have seen that it was Callum who lost it. Perez did not goad him. All he did was tell Callum that he didn't like him and knew what game he was playing. Callum asked Perez to tell him what game he was playing and when Perez did Callum lost it. Obviously the truth hurt.

Perez knew how much Calum and Hopkins liked Cami, he came storming into an argument that had so all to do with him and trampled on the feelings of others...maybe that's why you like him, but it makes him nasty in the eyes of those who see the real him.

At least I admit Hopkins faults, but the way some talk about Perez, it's like he's a saint.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    What has money got to do with anything?

Quite a lot actually.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am highlighting the fact that Perez has become successful in his own right unlike Calum, who is only known because of his father, and shagging Lindsay Lohan. Also money = success.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, big superstar, Millionaire, so why is he on CBB? for the tiny pay packet they give him. ? ;)

Why not?
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Whether he is hated or not....or even what is said about him...people still take notice of him...why do you think he is famous.

Out of all the Americans I had only heard of Alexander, I doubt many people over the age of 13 would be interested in Perez.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What ....let Perez wind him and resorted to using the C word.....yeah he really did well.

oh my, he used the C word....send him to the stocks ;-)

He did well in that he restrained himself from his obvious anger towards Perez, so took himself away from the situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    Perez would test the patience of a saint! Alexander couldn't take his sh*t so walked. Housemates are only human, and I thought Calum handled it well tonight.

How did Calum handle it well when he resorted to the C word....and Alexandra was a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

It is not just the money he has made but that is a result of his success. He is in the house as a so-called celebrity because of his own achievements, whereas Callum probably would not be if he was not the son of George Best. What has Callum actually achieved other than that he is no longer taking cocaine with prostitutes or drinking far too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why not?

Surely this show is for Z listers who need a boost to their careers and those who need an urgent pay packet...be honest, it's what we're all thinking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Out of all the Americans I had only heard of Alexander, I doubt many people over the age of 13 would be interested in Perez.

Well that is where you are wrong there are thousands of people over the age of thirteen who like Perez....
  • Options
    JaneEJaneE Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    How did Calum handle it well when he resorted to the C word....and Alexandra was a nasty piece of work.

Callum's mask is slipping and I think we are just beginning to discover the foul-mouthed, conceited waste of space that he truly is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that is where you are wrong there are thousands of people over the age of thirteen who like Perez....

14 then. ;-)

A certain kind of person is interested in Perez's kind of "journalism"...grown ups tend not to be into title tattle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    oh my, he used the C word....send him to the stocks ;-)

He did well in that he restrained himself from his obvious anger towards Perez, so took himself away from the situation.

The C word is a vile word and Calum walked out ...like he always does.

Boring Calum.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might think that Perez has been nasty but at least he has made his own money. Can the son of what's his face, say the same?
    Well, he did explain that he was left no money by his father, so presumably he has made his own money - be it from modelling, being a zeleb, or 'the son of George Best'. If people pay him for that, it's a living :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JaneE wrote: »
    Callum's mask is slipping and I think we are just beginning to discover the foul-mouthed, conceited waste of space that he truly is.

Well then I can imagine that where ever Perez goes in life we see the real people that come into contact with him...he seems to get abuse wherever he goes.

Can it really be everyone else's fault and that he is an angel?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is not just the money he has made but that is a result of his success. He is in the house as a so-called celebrity because of his own achievements, whereas Callum probably would not be if he was not the son of George Best. What has Callum actually achieved other than that he is no longer taking cocaine with prostitutes or drinking far too much.

They're all in the house because none of them are a success anymore, they are either has beens or famous by association, isn't Cami only there because she went out with a bloke from a reality show?
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm over the age of 13 and I like him ;-)
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was pretty much spot on about everything he said about Perez.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was hated would he have over 5 million followers on Twitter? I know Twitter is not the be all and end all but why would people follow someone they disliked?
    Oh, believe me, people follow many a tweeter that they dislike - be it politicians, gossip columnists, whatever. It may be to see what they say, to argue with them, out of curiosity, because they are a journalist and are keeping up with what's going on with that person. All sorts of reasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Oh, believe me, people follow many a tweeter that they dislike - be it politicians, gossip columnists, whatever. It may be to see what they say, to argue with them, out of curiosity, because they are a journalist and are keeping up with what's going on with that person. All sorts of reasons.

Peres Morgan gets millions of Twitter followers , most of who just abuse him, every day. lol
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Perez knew how much Calum and Hopkins liked Cami, he came storming into an argument that had so all to do with him and trampled on the feelings of others...maybe that's why you like him, but it makes him nasty in the eyes of those who see the real him.

At least I admit Hopkins faults, but the way some talk about Perez, it's like he's a saint.

I do not like him at all, although I have found him entertaining. I am just relating what I saw on the highlight show tonight. I see the real him, just as I see the real Katie Hopkins, Cav, Callum, Michelle Keith and Katie P. I am just less biased than you as I am not a fan of any of theirs. I think the only two nice people in the house are Keith and Katie P although I have never liked Katie P before she went into the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am guessing you are an older fan 15 maybe?