Options

What would you do if Danica won CBB?

Comments

• Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I would just shrug and get back on with my life. There are people I would prefer to win but, after Denise's win it wouldn't surprise me if Danica did win.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly wouldn't mind. I don't have a clear favourite at the moment so they're in two categories of 'wouldn't mind winning' and 'don't want to win'. Danica is in the former.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd think well done to her if she did.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would mean that Coleen had gone tonight, so that is a plus:D But seriously why would it matter? Its only a celeb game and at the end of the day as long as its been entertaining (which it has thanks mostly to Julie) alls well.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    would not mind if Dancia won,as it would seriously p*ss off Jasmine:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Throw my hands in the air in triumph and say woohoo
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would enjoy it.

I don't think she has done anything wrong to be fair. People (usually women) like to think men are incapable of looking out for themselves when it comes to being around attractive women. They think men should be babied, and treated like idiots who can't make up their own minds.

People forget just what kind of player 'The Situation' is. If he can't be a grown up and take a bit of flirting without getting all serious, then crying about it ...he's a complete moron.

The Prince has it right. He knows what's what and Danica is not doing anything more than what most women do without even realising it.

And Harvey is just a sexist little squirt.

So yeah, I'd be happy for her to win.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be pleased.
  • Options
    zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would die a happy man.:):o
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I would actually be quite happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would enjoy it.

I don't think she has done anything wrong to be fair. People (usually women) like to think men are incapable of looking out for themselves when it comes to being around attractive women. They think men should be babied, and treated like idiots who can't make up their own minds.

People forget just what kind of player 'The Situation' is. If he can't be a grown up and take a bit of flirting without getting all serious, then crying about it ...he's a complete moron.

The Prince has it right. He knows what's what and Danica is not doing anything more than what most women do without even realising it.

And Harvey is just a sexist little squirt.

So yeah, I'd be happy for her to win.

I think the real reason Mike is upset is because his ego has been deflated. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be really pleased for Danica. She proved to be a strong woman and also entertaining, in my view!

I would say: Congratulations Danica!
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a glass of wne and a crisp sandwich and go to bed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would go mad and throw the remote at the tv. :p

I'd feel the need to go out and console all the silly little plain girls who might saturate the internet trying to 'rinse' men, and finding that they don't have what it takes, and having to reeducate them all AND the men who would start thinking of women as objects -3000 years of civilisation and 40 years of feminism gone down the Swanee.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    I'd feel the need to go out and console all the silly little plain girls who might saturate the internet trying to 'rinse' men, and finding that they don't have what it takes, and having to reeducate them all AND the men who would start thinking of women as objects -3000 years of civilisation and 40 years of feminism gone down the Swanee.

I do hope that's tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    Have a glass of wne and a crisp sandwich and go to bed.

Crisp sandwiches. My favourite!
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would go mad and throw the remote at the tv. :p

Never watch again.
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt be too bothered if Danica won. After all it would be preferable to Julie, Ashley, The Situation, Harvey or Samantha winning.

Of course I would prefer it if Julian, Martin or Colleen won but I really couldnt care less really. As long as Julie doesnt win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope that's tongue in cheek.

Of course it is. Women and girls aren't THAT stupid! Please, god!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Get my credit card out ready :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Start a rinsing business.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    I'll buy every magazine she's in and cover all the walls of my house with them. Then, I'll rent the house out as a residence hall for teenage boys. :eek:

Buy a squeezy mop, bucket and Flash 'with Febreeze freshness' then because you're going to need it to wipe down the walls.:eek: .... maybe a hose would be better and you could leave the door open to let it dry out.:o
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be very happy for her and look forward to the photos of her and Prince having dinner together.
  • Options
    sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Ulrika won , I tutted and maybe swore. five minutes later who cares?