McFly appreciation thread

1235»

Comments

• catherine91catherine91 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I saw it. I was pleased that Danny (and hopefully the rest of them) still seems keen on releasing album 6.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    I got the feeling that Danny wants to release album 6 more than he's letting on....
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Renepoos wrote: »
    I got the feeling that Danny wants to release album 6 more than he's letting on....

He said that they have 3 albums worth of material which is interesting.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    He said that they have 3 albums worth of material which is interesting.

Yeh, I just hope we hear these sooner rather than later!
    Forum Member
    So, what do we all think of the Mcbusted single....... I think its a downward spiral for Mcfly unfortunately :(
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    Renepoos wrote: »
    So, what do we all think of the Mcbusted single....... I think its a downward spiral for Mcfly unfortunately :(
    Only heard about 30secs (If that) Tonight at 8:00pm the song is getting it's first play on McBusted Vevo

I think McFly will be back as a 4 piece again one day :)
  • catherine91catherine91 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I'll have to check that out.

As much as I like McBusted, I think McFly might eventually regret not releasing their 6th album when they said they would. "Their best album", they said! Even James Bourne wanted them to release it!
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think McBusted might do pretty well with their new music. Air Guitar is like 19 on the itunes pre orders after barely 24hrs.

I've loved McFLY since they started out & I loved Busted before them. I wasn't sure about the whole McBusted thing but I hope it works out for them. To be honest they seem to be doing well so far and I actually really like the Air Guitar song. :p
    Forum Member
    What do you all think of the album? Im only into one song - Get Over It, everything else is bit too outdated for my tastes, not enough McFly shining through, all very Busted.
  • Samantha_IsaacsSamantha_Isaacs Posts: 194,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to Tom in strictly
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I still listen to McFly, I’m now in to my 30’s and listen to them as a guilty pleasure. Also, it’s their 20th anniversary this year!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still listen to McFly, I’m now in to my 30’s and listen to them as a guilty pleasure. Also, it’s their 20th anniversary this year!

They may have got together 20 years ago this year. The 20th anniversary of their debut hit 5 Colours in Her Hair is something to look forward to next Easter :sunglasses:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They may have got together 20 years ago this year. The 20th anniversary of their debut hit 5 Colours in Her Hair is something to look forward to next Easter :sunglasses:

Loved mcfly when I was younger. Still do. I saw them as part of McBusted when they supported one direction in 2015
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Loved mcfly when I was younger. Still do. I saw them as part of McBusted when they supported one direction in 2015

Although I preferred McFly, I did notice occasional Busted songs. The ones I remember even now are Year 3000 and What I Go to School For. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Although I preferred McFly, I did notice occasional Busted songs. The ones I remember even now are Year 3000 and What I Go to School For. :blush:

Me too.
    Forum Member
    Their new single is absolutely dreadful.

Sorry!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry!

i havent actually heard it
    Forum Member

Sorry!

To be honest, most of their new stuff has been pretty pants.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry!

To be honest, most of their new stuff has been pretty pants.

i prefer their old stuff