The Celebrity Big Brother rumours are starting in earnest...

2»

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    I think Katie H might be doing it this time. She's retweeted the rumours but not denied anything yet. IIRC she quickly denied in the summer.

I can't stand her but she'd be great for CBB. Only problem I can see is absolutely no hope of lasting more than 5 minutes without a twist of some description.

But she was boring in IACGMOOH
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bigger names bigger ratings?

No what I mean is that stars who have managers would have managers wanting them to go in the winter series rather than the summer series because there is more exposure in the Jan series. And maybe the producers will feel the same...and are willing to pay more money on the winter series compared to summer?
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well grounded individuals with insights would perhaps quell my viewing needs.

Anger can be left outside. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    No what I mean is that stars who have managers would have managers wanting them to go in the winter series rather than the summer series because there is more exposure in the Jan series. And maybe the producers will feel the same...and are willing to pay more money on the winter series compared to summer?

I think we have seen the last of the summer series
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be two months away but we're starting to get a lot of names come through for the series. So far, we could be looking at:

Brian Harvey (offered a five figure sum according to the Mirror)

Read somewhere they're sweetening the deal with some baked potatoes.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    No 'rumors' yet but I think Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen, Hollyoaks) might do it, she backed out of IAC because it was too harsh for her, so she might do CBB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No 'rumors' yet but I think Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen, Hollyoaks) might do it, she backed out of IAC because it was too harsh for her, so she might do CBB.

Nope she didnt back out she was axed in favour of nadia who is a total unknown
  • daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Rumours are Adolph Hitler. Well it can't get any worse can it.
  • patrick95patrick95 Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Will this be the first series under increased Viacom fundings? ..would that a increase in the calibre of the names going in?

Personally I'd be all for Kim Woodbourne of How Clean Is Your House? fame going in - she was a regular on BBBOTS and was a hoot on the jungle show!