sylsyl Posts: 1,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
.........and what one.

Comments

• sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shouls be Katie as she always signs near the end but doubt it.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Rebecca and Treyc have both been on 1st out of the girls - so Cher and Katie should be really this week.

Wont happen though ;)
  • Donna2010Donna2010 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed Katie is always near the end. I think it is time for a girl out of fearness.

Simon's act opened first week 1, Louis act week 2 and Dannii's week 3. So if that is how they are playing it then Cheryl will have one of her girls first next week.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the answer 'a black one'?
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna2010 wrote: »
    I've noticed Katie is always near the end. I think it is time for a girl out of fearness.

Simon's act opened first week 1, Louis act week 2 and Dannii's week 3. So if that is how they are playing it then Cheryl will have one of her girls first next week.

so treyc or rebecca then.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie/Cher should be first, I really can't see it happening. The two of them are highly protected by Simon/Cheryl.
  • V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be Cher - she's probably still getting lots of votes so will be safe regardless.

However, if she is in the bottom 2, I think the judges love her so much that she will stay - Simon would probably even keep her over Belle Amie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which girl went first week one? Treyc has been last and first, rebeccas been first, katies been last. So it's either cher or Katie. If she puts Rebecca or treyc first then she is definitely screwing them over especially treyc.
  • sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well surprise, surprise, Cheryl's girls still getting protected and Katie and Cher singing near the end yet again ....