Options

Will Fleur's success inspire other ex-Group singers to audition again?

21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
Forum Member
Impending sh*t-storm aside (I guarantee someone will take exception to my use of the word success), do you think Fleur making the Final 2 will spark a trend of former Groups category casualties trying their luck again?

The only one who I think was truly wasted in a (dire) group and could be quite special as a soloist is Jeanette, the South African (I think) girl who was in Miss Dynamix last year. The other two were bad enough and then you chuck in a pregnancy... yeah, I'd like to see her go solo.

Comments

• Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I could've seen James Graham trying again if SK hadn't gotten as far as they did. Since they came 5th now I'm not so sure... Also maybe Phoebe Brown from Hope. She was the only thing holding that group together.

No one else really jumps out at me from any other groups. Miss Dynamix and Miss Frank both had some talent, but I don't think any of them are strong enough to get through and do great as individuals.
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I hope it will. Some people might think they aint allowed to audition again once they make live show but it's different now ..

I also like Jeanette from Miss Dynamix last year .. But she's so much alike Tamera and I doubt Simon wanna invest in that kind of act anymore ..
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Fleur was invited. I dare say they will go back to the old rule of it not being allowed until Cowell decides he wants to bring another ex-contestant back.

Or we will get Katie Waissel back fronting a band. Cowell does "owe her" after all.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph Nala could try again, although i think that she would be better off trying for The Voice.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone from one of the early manufactured boybands has already completely reinvented himself as been on The Voice
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    Steph Nala could try again, although i think that she would be better off trying for The Voice.

no she cant , not as a solo artist anyway as she made the live shows
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James from SK should try again, he was the only one with a half decent voice.
  • Options
    Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Steph flopping on this show was so frustrating, she had such a clearly distinct recording voice.
  • Options
    TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebe from Hope
    Jeanette from Miss Dynamix
    The other girl who had the baby from Miss Dynamix
    Graziella from Miss Frank
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    Steph flopping on this show was so frustrating, she had such a clearly distinct recording voice.

I really liked her, she just had that certain something.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starzz123 wrote: »

I agree. I loved her at the auditions and JH but her song choices in the lives were shocking
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. I loved her at the auditions and JH but her song choices in the lives were shocking

They did'nt give her the right material to perform, which shows how clueless they are.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Steph come back with the Luminites they were a good group if they stayed togther
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Could Steph come back with the Luminites they were a good group if they stayed togther

She will be back in a group with Chloe Jasmine, Lauren and Lola..lol....:D