Options

Keith's Lemon's Lemon Aid ( ITV 1 07/04/12)

Comments

• Options
    littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears to have given me a nosebleed.:eek:
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think Cilla really thinks that Rizzle Kicks are very brilliant?

It's unlikely. The continuity announcer on UTV just said 'Cilla Black must think the whole world's gone mad'. She did look a bit bemused by some of it, but must have been delighted to have clawed her way back onto Saturday night tv after all these years.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah it wasn't very good...best bit was the DeLorean and Back To The Future music!

Okay that girl's reaction to Rizzle Kicks being there was really cute. :) but I wish the whole show was like that rather than the stupid ones like cutting the girl's hair and dressing the kid up as Keith.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah it wasn't very good...best bit was the DeLorean and Back To The Future music!

Okay that girl's reaction to Rizzle Kicks being there was really cute. :)but I wish the whole show was like that rather than the stupid ones like cutting the girl's hair and dressing the kid up as Keith.

Give her a few years and if you mention this to her then you will probably get a smack in the mouth followed by "they suck I cant believe I liked them" :p
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Missed this :( Whens the repeat?
  • Options
    semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Missed this :( Whens the repeat?

ITV 1 plus 1 ... NOW !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    semiminted wrote: »
    ITV 1 plus 1 ... NOW !!!

Ill have to watch Iplayer then cos im not missing the voice for anyone :p
  • Options
    semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Ill have to watch Iplayer then cos im not missing the voice for anyone :p

Ok try midnight 30 tonight on itv2. Or itv2 Sunday 1.25 pm

Glad to help ;)
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baga shite
  • Options
    wodder18wodder18 Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Thought this was alright but nowhere near as good as Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon works best after the watershed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok try midnight 30 tonight on itv2. Or itv2 Sunday 1.25 pm

Glad to help ;)

Late nights for me now :o Glad im better now :D

Thanks for the help x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wodder18 wrote: »
    Thought this was alright but nowhere near as good as Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon works best after the watershed.

I think thats 100% the problem.
    he reiles on the potty mouth and shock value in CJ.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    LemonAid was really bad. Keith Lemon just doesn't translate to pre-watershed TV. I think Celebrity Juice is popular because he will push crudity to a level that a lot of other people won't - that's what people tune in to see. It's absolutely low-brow crassness and some of us just like that kind of silly thing. It's not particularly him that is funny, it's the generally low tone of the show. When he has to do a show before the watershed he has nothing to rely on. I don't really understand how they thought it would be a good idea in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this. As per, Keith does not take himself too seriously, and is just a lot of fun. I was sceptical at first, with him being on a family friendly timeslot, but his special humour still came through and kept me entertained throughout. And the added bonus of Cilla Black was good too. She needs to be on telle far more often. It was grade A fun start to finish. Defo something to look forward to on a saturday night. Does anyone know how long the run of the series is?
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    The show was aimed at 10 year olds
    but i guess atm that where a lot of ITV's shows are at
    reminded me of Tiswas
    feel sorry that Cilla was asked to do it
    not her sort of show imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happybbfan wrote: »
    The show was aimed at 10 year olds
    but i guess atm that where a lot of ITV's shows are at
    reminded me of Tiswas
    not her sort of show imo

It came across to me, that she had a good time, it was fun, and she looked like to be having a good time, even though it was a little silly. Even older people might like to have a silly time from time to time. Especially if Keith Lemon is involved imo.
  • Options
    Joolz1975Joolz1975 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Keith Lemon usually but found Lemonaid quite poor to be honest.

Watering him down does him no good at all, hes great on celeb juice because he doesnt have to censor himself but on lemonaid i just didnt like the character as much.
  • Options
    Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    happybbfan wrote: »
    not her sort of show imo

Ah, but it let her get her favorite words in............."The Beatles". :yawn:
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ex Pat wrote: »
    Ah, but it let her get her favorite words in............."The Beatles". :yawn:

cilla knew the beatles :eek:
  • Options
    mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the bloke. This is a character he plays right. not really Lee Francis. Maybe Lee himself is funnier! If rizzle kicks constitute as music...i feel sorry for todays kids!
    I thought it was going to be a Jim'll fix it type show. Maybe better if it was ..or unfix it
  • Options
    Audio RebelAudio Rebel Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who owns that car ?

Awesome, I want one ......

It is actually Leigh Franciss' car! :)
  • Options
    Striker22Striker22 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    I like Keith Lemon and wasnt sure what to expect but as soon as I saw it was one of those shows with the 'great British public' acting hysterical.......in this case a fat hideous woman jigging around shouting I switched off.
  • Options
    DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a pile of shite. He suits after watershed where he can be rude
  • Options
    Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was alright - not as terrible as what some are saying. I mean, if you're expecting to like Keith like you do on Celebrity Juice, it's just not gonna really happen. I can imagine it being on weekend mornings though, rather than the slot it's currently in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was alright - not as terrible as what some are saying. I mean, if you're expecting to like Keith like you do on Celebrity Juice, it's just not gonna really happen. I can imagine it being on weekend mornings though, rather than the slot it's currently in.

Agreed, I laughed through most of it, found it very funny, the thought of that mum sleeping with a jls duvet made me laugh