Options

JJ - why not confront Steve over crab eyes?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
Forum Member
Sorry if this has been touched on before, but surely to God it must have crossed JJ's mind to ask Steve why he made such a nasty remark.

Either JJ is afraid of Steve, or the hms think Steve is untouchable because of his disabilities.

I cannot make sense of it.:confused:

Comments

• Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Steve got it from Josie & because Josie is supposed to be JJ`s friend, it hurt him more because it was her doing it.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because the whole issue that JJ has is not really being called crabeyes at all, it's about having control in his relationship with Josie! He has real issues with women and he keeps on proving it as time goes on in the house!

He threatens to leave when Josie is too annoyed to speak to him, as he couldn't force her to be friends by nagging on and on, so he resorts to emotional blackmail! He is one sorry individual!
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because JJ is a coward, of course.
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Steve will come back and say why are you worked up about being called crab eyes because I only have one eye.

Jose did originally start this who crab eyes thing last month when she mentioned his eyes looked like a crab and he flared up and it's being going on since.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1280454
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    What's he going to do when he gets out of the house and have to deal with people calling him crab eyes all over the media. No DR in the real world to strop off to. We know George Lamb will call him that.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    Because Steve got it from Josie & because Josie is supposed to be JJ`s friend, it hurt him more because it was her doing it.

Steve could call JJ all the names under the sun and JJ wouldn't jump, He only goes for the weak ones and it seems to be mostly girls :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because JJ only cares when people he really cares about call him it?

Like if you was too call me a ****, I wouldn't care a less.. However if my bestfriend did I would be a little more miffed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because the whole issue that JJ has is not really being called crabeyes at all, it's about having control in his relationship with Josie! He has real issues with women and he keeps on proving it as time goes on in the house!

He threatens to leave when Josie is too annoyed to speak to him, as he couldn't force her to be friends by nagging on and on, so he resorts to emotional blackmail! He is one sorry individual!

Oh I agree that JJ is a very angry and vulnerable young man with serious long-term issues.

I just wanted to get to the bottom of who actually said it in the first place - strange that Josie would blame Steve if Steve was blameless.

(The only thing I disagree with you on is that JJ does not care about his looks - I think he is horribly hung up on the way he looks)
  • Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Because he couldn't give a monkeys what Steve says or thinks about him, but Josie's opinion does matter to him.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gameplayer doesn't want to mess with the war hero. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    who cares what steve does:confused:
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve could call JJ all the names under the sun and JJ wouldn't jump, He only goes for the weak ones and it seems to be mostly girls :confused:

I don't see it that way. You expect loyalty from friends. He wouldn't care if Steve called him crab eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because he can't possibly confront the war hero, what would the public think, oops I forget JJ doesn't care about the public
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PacinoFan wrote: »
    Because JJ is a coward, of course.

No, because he told Josie this in confidence and she told them and if she didn't Steve wouldn't have say it and then he would have to explained all the reason behind this and he doesn't want to tell the house about his problems being bullied and called that at school.:mad:
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Because he is a man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    What's he going to do when he gets out of the house and have to deal with people calling him crab eyes all over the media. No DR in the real world to strop off to. We know George Lamb will call him that.

I agree - there is bugger all wrong with the way he looks but the poor sod will be teased for ever - it is like he is going to be condemned to high school for christendom.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *\\____//*
  • Options
    SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He explained to Josie on Saturday's LF why he didn't take it up with Steve - he told her that he knew if he raised it with Steve - or Nathan for that matter - that it would just make it worse and they'd start calling him it even more.

Plus, he wanted Josie to stop doing it because he cared more about her and he had already explained to her why he was sensitive about it - ie. he was bullied about it at school.

Steve and Nathan had no idea about the origin of his annoyance over crab eyes and therefore were just doing it for banter - and he could overlook that to a certain extent. Josie did know the real reasons for his reaction and so it hurt more that she continued to do it.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member

Very astute post.

I suspect that JJ would probably tell himself that he wouldn't care if anybody else called him names but he feels betrayed when his mother....erm, I mean Josie calls him names.
  • Options
    STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »

I want the tot to give hime another task
    PSST! oi! crab eyes!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he couldn't give a monkeys what Steve says or thinks about him, but Josie's opinion does matter to him.

Last night he made it clear that he did not want the Newbies saying it. They are not his close friends. (on LF).
    It is nothing to do with people he is close to he just a silly immature boy and he wants Mummy but Josie ain't going to mother him because she wants something else from him.
    Clearly she is motivated by a strong attraction and lashed out in a petty way because she was jealous of the attractive new HMs.

He would not hesitate to challenge a Girl as his track record shows Corin, Sunshine Josie, Shabby and Rachel.

Steve would have laugh at him and he would have been forced to see that he needs to behave as a man not a spoilt child.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes Steve could call JJ all the names in the book and it wouldn't matter because he doesn't care about Steve.

Nothing to do with going after weak people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Sorry if this has been touched on before, but surely to God it must have crossed JJ's mind to ask Steve why he made such a nasty remark.

Either JJ is afraid of Steve, or the hms think Steve is untouchable because of his disabilities.

I cannot make sense of it.:confused:

He didn't confront Josie, he asked her as his friend to stop saying it, Josie could have just said ÖK if it bothers you I wont say it any more"but instead she kept on about it, then twisted what happened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Very astute post.

I suspect that JJ would probably tell himself that he wouldn't care if anybody else called him names but he feels betrayed when his mother....erm, I mean Josie calls him names.
    "...when his mother....erm, I mean Josie calls him names."
    Quiet!:D
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because he is a coward, he also thinks Steve due to his disability is a GBP favourite and heavan forbid that JJ who knows more about BB than the rest put together would upset the GBP, JJ mr nice guy (is he hell) JJ is the most scheming, volatile, disruptive pick on the weakest in his opinion, spoilt wimp to ever grace BB uk.