Hugh Hefner. Cue the moral OUTRAGE"!

AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
Forum Member
✭✭
It seems that the old rogue is thinking of tying the knot again. His bride to be is 24, he's 84 so that gives us an age gap of 60 years. Now considering the outrage, albeit from a few blinkered members, that the case of a 57 year old dating a 17 year old caused I'm expecting the same here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8225629/Playboy-founder-Hugh-Hefner-to-marry-girlfriend.html

All I'll say is, what a lucky son of a bitch. :D

Comments

• queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pervert! Hugh not you.
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she giving him a handjob in that picture?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think of the money when he dies.
  • onecitizenonecitizen Posts: 5,042
    Forum Member
    slyfox51 wrote: »
    Think of the money when he dies.

She is ;)
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    onecitizen wrote: »
    She is ;)

My thoughts exactly.

I just think it's a bit grim.
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some blokes are fine with being used for their inheritance. So it's all cool..
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell! She's nice!
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts exactly.

I just think it's a bit grim.

Care to explain what's "a bit grim" about two people who're perfectly happy together getting married?
  • danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care. I don't even know him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Bloody hell! She's nice!

And he's rich. Always goes well together like peaches n cream.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danleto wrote: »
    I don't care. I don't even know him.

...and yet you labelled the guy a "pervert" before you edited the post.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puke!
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Azagoth wrote: »
    Now considering the outrage, albeit from a few blinkered members,

Way to judge people. How's about asking WTF they have in common, and whether or not it might just be a little bit sad?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some blokes are fine with being used for their inheritance. So it's all cool..

I can't help but be really doubtful of their relationship. I also wouldn't say Hugh's "girlfriends" were genuine either. I remember a series over here called The Salon and one of his "girlfriends" tried to come on to one of the senior male staff/the owner. Tall blonde fella.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Way to judge people. How's about asking WTF they have in common, and whether or not it might just be a little bit sad?

To be honest, I can only judge the posters in question on what they posted. Anything beyond that is purely conjecture.
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I can only judge the posters in question on what they posted. Anything beyond that is purely conjecture.

Yeah, but you're seemingly enjoying sitting on the fence with your judge's hat on.

I've got off the fence, I'm saying it's sad. What's your opinion?
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah well, she will be rather rich soon. Another Anna Nicole Smith, marry for the money, have affairs on the side for the sex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    I've got off the fence, I'm saying it's sad. What's your opinion?

My opinion is that they're two adults and, as such, they can do what they want. I don't let petty little things like age difference bother me. If they're both happy together then good luck to them.
  • BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    From his point of view: lucky bastard (if he can still get it up)
    From her point of view: lucky little gold digger when he snuffs it and leaves her a ton of cash
    From my point of view: she is pure skank for a) being a gold digger and b) shagging an 84 year old
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion is that they're two adults and, as such, they can do what they want. I don't let petty little things like age difference bother me. If they're both happy together then good luck to them.

You think she's happy having to deal with his wrinkly old penis every night?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't help but be really doubtful of their relationship. I also wouldn't say Hugh's "girlfriends" were genuine either. I remember a series over here called The Salon and one of his "girlfriends" tried to come on to one of the senior male staff/the owner. Tall blonde fella.

I find it hard to imagine anyone that loves someone, being cool with loads of other women sleeping with them. But hey, it takes all sorts I guess. It's also just the fun factor these...I dont know what they're usually called, bimbos, babes, playgirls? are there for. I also think there is a reason the love word hasn't really got a mention in this thread.
    But they're both adults so who cares.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    You think she's happy having to deal with his wrinkly old penis every night?

Every night at 84? I doubt it very much.
    Good luck to them I say, clearly both using each other but as long as their fine with that who cares?
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showbiz?
    Forum Member

Well, that's admirable I suppose, but you're dodging the issue, inasmuch as you raised it in the first place.

I can't be bovvered to put my Spare Rib hat on, I'll leave that to the sisters, but until she's 84 and he's 24, or she has all the money and he doesn't. I'll leave it to you to work out the consequences of such asymmetries.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    Every night at 84? I doubt it very much.
    Good luck to them I say, clearly both using each other but as long as their fine with that who cares?

Well said. Both adults, so can do what they want.