Most disgusting and shocking films.

Comments

• Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    It depends on what you define as disgusting and shocking.

For disgusting it's any of the Hostel films (slash horror doesn't do it for me at all). Also Centipede 2, only seen clips and not my cup of tea (have seen the 1st film and that was ok.. was a very dark humour horror, reminded me a bit of an updated hammor horror movie).

For shocking then a film called The Strangers. I have managed to watch maybe 15mins then I get so freaked out I can't watch anymore ...

Also shocking (but one of my ALL time fav films) the Poughkeepsie tapes.

Wow! I'm quite surprised to see this being mentioned. I looked it up to watch it and it sounded interesting, but I watched it the other night and only watched 20 minutes of it because it was hard to see much and I started to lose interest. Is it worth trying to watch it again?
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched a film last night called Inbred. It's a British film and isn't exactly disgusting and shocking as such but there was a few scenes that did shock me.
    A horse stamps on the head of one of the characters
    Another character is force fed animal poo until he explodes
  • PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Cannibal Holocaust
    -Hostel 2 - wasn't that bothered by the first one, but this went too far especially the girl being sliced with the woman bathing in her blood underneath
    - The Dentist - haven't seen this film for years but I remember finding it quite sick when I watched it as a young teenager
    - Seven - parts of this film were quite disturbing (e.g. the emaciated corpse on the bed)
    - Some of the traps in the Saw films were quite sick
    - The Woman
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of the August Underground films but just had a read about the Mordum film on Wikipedia... I don't want to watch it sounds pretty disgusting by any means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Underground%27s_Mordum

^This!

For the record I love horror, I don't mind gore. Id consider myself open minded and have a strong stomach. However, I've read the above link and it sounds messed up (a part of me wants to watch it and see if I can handle it) ... What the hell is the director thinking.. Lol
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Benny's Video
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    PheebShirl wrote: »
    -Cannibal Holocaust
    -Hostel 2 - wasn't that bothered by the first one, but this went too far especially the girl being sliced with the woman bathing in her blood underneath
    - The Dentist - haven't seen this film for years but I remember finding it quite sick when I watched it as a young teenager
    - Seven - parts of this film were quite disturbing (e.g. the emaciated corpse on the bed)
    - Some of the traps in the Saw films were quite sick
    - The Woman

the last one, i agree..Anyone seen Offspring ? Im too scared to watch or even buy it :eek: :D its similar to Woman
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked up A Serbian Film on wikipedia and that's disturbed me enough! I'll stick to Lady and the Tramp (which i'm watching now). ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything with Ben Stiller in it.
  • KirkfnwKirkfnw Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moboloco wrote: »
    Agreed, it should never have been allowed to be released due to the animal killings and torture.
    I can handle anything that involves gore.. I just can't stomach animals suffering or being tortured.

Only one of the animal deaths was inhumane (the muskrat). All the others were found to be in regulation with the BBFC (the film is fully uncut at 18 apart from the rat). The animals were killed in the same manner they are to appear on your plate daily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salo:120 Days Of Sodom is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, and I've seen it all including the fully uncut version of A Serbian Film, Mordum, In A Glass Cage etc... Gore-wise, it is easy to sit through, but it hit a nerve with me psychologically. I was depressed for probably two weeks after watching it.

It is set during WW2 in Italy. Basically four nobles openly abuse innocent children in a mansion for 120 days. The cruelty involved is sickening. Many rapes occur both off-screen and on. Victims are ridiculed and killed if they don't co-operate, or punished further. They are told they cannot defecate until a certain day of the week, where the combined waste is presented as dinner which they are forced to eat. They have to act like dogs and thrown meat, some of this has nails in it which results in some internal bleeding - all at the nobles pleasure (the smile of one of them is sickening). Towards the end of the film you expect the children to get revenge - instead they are simply rounded up, blinded, scalded and murdered in the most painful ways possible. One kid has his eyes blinded, another has her forehead cut open and pulled back exposing her skull. The nobles also had a sick fascination of burning the chidrens sex organs with fire while they were at it. I had to take a shower after watching this movie. Highly recommended for anyone who wants their mind taken off things for a while.

Another movie which shocked me is actually Hostel 2. It has aged quite well. Some of this stuff is disturbing in how sadistic it is. The scene with the woman with the scythe is horrendous as it insinuates she is pleasuring herself as she cuts her victims up.
  • owlie81owlie81 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    The film Society (1989) was very sick and disturbing. These days the effects do look a bit lame but the horror of the story and what the people do to those not in 'society' is really sick.

This film takes incest and cannibalism to a whole different level.

I watched it when I was 12 and it freaked me out - it's maybe not that scary as an adult, but if you watch it alone or unprepared then it will certainly freak you out.

On the plus side it stars a young Billy Warlock - who I think was a bit of a dish :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098354/
  • soransoran Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    owlie81 wrote: »
    The film Society (1989) was very sick and disturbing. These days the effects do look a bit lame but the horror of the story and what the people do to those not in 'society' is really sick.

I watched it when I was 12 and it freaked me out - it's maybe not that scary as an adult, but if you watch it alone or unprepared then it will certainly freak you out.

On the plus side it stars a young Billy Warlock - who I think was a bit of a dish :D

Think I still have a dusty copy on vhs somewhere, but the film was fine until the last 20 minutes then it was :eek::eek:

The "shunting" scene was good though :D
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    Benny's Video

I depise that film. I caught it on FILM4 earlier this year and I had a really strange feeling for days after it. The worst scene which still sticks in my mind now is when he kills the girl with the pig killing thing and then he has sex with her dead body. I felt really sick and uncomfortable watching it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    The Hunger was not nice too watch..
    People trapped in this cave, having to eat each other..yuk
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Unthinkable - 2/10

What the funk was Jackson and moss thinking when they signed up for this?!?
  • toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    Eden Lake - it seemed so real, like these things do happen in real life ...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I just can't..omigoodness

The Hills Have Eyes - disguting scene in the caravan with the people trying to rape the women or something along those lines - I've blocked it from my memory but I remember it was yuck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snowtown was hard to watch, especially the torture scene in the bathroom
    Mute Witness , a film from 1996, based on the making of snuff films for wealthy clients
    seen a film years ago where they held down a woman and cut off her arms and took out her intestines, it looked real, but who knows
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    galaxy99 wrote: »
    seen a film years ago where they held down a woman and cut off her arms and took out her intestines, it looked real, but who knows

That sounds rather like 'Snuff' itself, which is one of the most infamous...

...ly crap films ever made! :D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greyjoy12 wrote: »
    Threads is a truly harrowing film. Captures the effects of a nuclear attack and the fallout that follows far more than any Hollywood film ever could. One of the few times I have ever felt grim after watching a picture.

I remember watching it and felt exactly the same way.
    owlie81 wrote: »

This was the film I was going to say too. Watching a man's head come out of his derriere will remain (unfortunately) imprinted on my brain forever :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B9jqhFZLSyM/TnWDL2EGivI/AAAAAAAAAvA/pnK06-cXDkw/s320/society_xl_01--film-B.jpg
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Unthinkable - 2/10

What the funk was Jackson and moss thinking when they signed up for this?!?

Oops, wrong thread!
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slaughtered vomit dolls is supposed to be pretty grim.
    August underground films are pretty horrid but badly filmed.
    Murder set pieces is not very pleasant either.
    I avoided Serbian film and Centipede 2.
    Men behind the sun is horrible I believe. Features real animal deaths apparently.
  • nightporternightporter Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i enjoyed "The Loved ones" on Channel 4 last week.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1316536/
    Trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5BFm4qIow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds rather like 'Snuff' itself, which is one of the most infamous...

...ly crap films ever made! :D

Was that film called Grotesque?
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Musick1 wrote: »
    ^This!

For the record I love horror, I don't mind gore. Id consider myself open minded and have a strong stomach. However, I've read the above link and it sounds messed up (a part of me wants to watch it and see if I can handle it) ... What the hell is the director thinking.. Lol

It was on google movies.

The awareness that it is all fx and makeup and acting is all too powerful. It is well done though I grant you that.
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Slaughtered vomit dolls is supposed to be pretty grim.
    August underground films are pretty horrid but badly filmed.
    Murder set pieces is not very pleasant either.
    I avoided Serbian film and Centipede 2.
    Men behind the sun is horrible I believe. Features real animal deaths apparently.
    Live cat is fed to hungry rats...rats are later burnt to death.