Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In recent months she's opened up a Pakistani restaurant and a travel agency near me. She really needs to have a word with her agent, tacky as all hell.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    They must be getting paid quite well for doing these appearances.

I actually like them as a couple, he has toned down a bit, maybe matured, and she IMO has always been lovely.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet there's a daily fight over the fake tan bottle.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheesier than a cheese factory full of cheese. They must be keeping the fake tan and teeth whitening industry afloat!

They are quite a sweet couple though. they're far better matched to each other than they were with their ex partners
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I used to really dislike Mark Wright (not got much of an opinion on MK) but I don't think TOWIE did him any favours & I don't actually think he's that bad, there are far worse z listers out there.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they're quite well-suited, and they seem happy enough.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I've always quite liked Michelle Keegan but I used to think Mark Wright was a bit of a plonker....until he went on to I'm a celeb where he came across as quite a nice guy.

Good luck to them both, I hope it works out for them.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to really dislike Mark Wright (not got much of an opinion on MK) but I don't think TOWIE did him any favours & I don't actually think he's that bad, there are far worse z listers out there.

I usually agree with your posts BEL, but this time have to disagree. Mark Wright was awful on TOWIE and a slightly toned down version of himself when he appeared on IACGMOOH.

He comes across as incredibly tactless, horribly insensitive, really immature, shallow as hell, horrifically conceited and as thick as mince.

I always thought Michelle Keegan had something about her and she always seems fairly intelligent in interviews, so why the hell she finds Mark Wright so fascinating is beyond me.

He is a good looking man - no doubt about that - however his looks are cancelled out (for me) by that lantern jaw, moronic, inane grin and the fact that he can't string two words together without sounding like he's never been to school.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    I usually agree with your posts BEL, but this time have to disagree. Mark Wright was awful on TOWIE and a slightly toned down version of himself when he appeared on IACGMOOH.

He comes across as incredibly tactless, horribly insensitive, really immature, shallow as hell, horrifically conceited and as thick as mince.

I always thought Michelle Keegan had something about her and she always seems fairly intelligent in interviews, so why the hell she finds Mark Wright so fascinating is beyond me.

He is a good looking man - no doubt about that - however his looks are cancelled out (for me) by that lantern jaw, moronic, inane grin and the fact that he can't string two words together without sounding like he's never been to school.

Oh I certainly agree, he was a real arrogant wally on TOWIE, in fact he made my flesh crawl, everything I dislike in a man:eek:

However even though I still think he's a cocky bugger, from what I have seen him in (which isn't much) he does imo seem to have improved.

As for him being good looking, I just don't see it myself, maybe too good looking if you know what I mean & he has a kind of odd mouth:o, anyway not my cup of tea:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iirc & I may not. There were lots of rumers that MW was a close friend of jack tweed & he was the bad influence on him that got jack in trouble back in the times of jade goody.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iirc & I may not. There were lots of rumers that MW was a close friend of jack tweed & he was the bad influence on him that got jack in trouble back in the times of jade goody.

I'm not 100% sure about these days, but they are/were best friends. I think Mark was even Jack's best man at his wedding to Jade. It was reported Mark was trying to get Jack onto TOWIE but the producers didn't want his "baggage".
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure about these days, but they are/were best friends. I think Mark was even Jack's best man at his wedding to Jade. It was reported Mark was trying to get Jack onto TOWIE but the producers didn't want his "baggage".

So was Arg just some sort of stooge to make Mark look better rather than his genuine best mate?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we need to wonder if them pictures were posed for or not. I'm guessing they both must have been paid for that 'photoshoot'.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In fact Mark & Jack were & still are best friends since childhood and Mark acted as Jack's best man when Jack married Jade Goody before she died a few years ago.

I doubt Mark had anything to do with Jack's brushes with the law a few times during Jack's relationship with Jade.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Jeez I have premonitions that she ends up being like Helen Flaggan and becoming fame **** those with zero talent usually do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So was Arg just some sort of stooge to make Mark look better rather than his genuine best mate?

Mark and Arg are supposed to be very good friends in real life, but I guess Jack is his BFF? :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    In fact Mark & Jack were & still are best friends since childhood and Mark acted as Jack's best man when Jack married Jade Goody before she died a few years ago.

I doubt Mark had anything to do with Jack's brushes with the law a few times during Jack's relationship with Jade.

Yeah, TOWIE didn't want anyone brainless who would make it look like the whole thing was about a bunch of brain dead numpties... Oh. er....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch TOWIE so they are total non-entities to me, but from what little I've seen of her Michelle Keegan seems nice and harmless. She does need to lay off the ridiculous fake tan though. She is a beautiful girl who would look all the more stunning if she went natural.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Talk about staged! Everything is a photo opportunity for these two. Their relationship is about as real as a TOWIE storyline.
    Forum Member
    Talk about staged! Everything is a photo opportunity for these two. Their relationship is about as real as a TOWIE storyline.

Of course it was staged, they clearly got paid for showing off the clothes she wore, and appearing at the bowling alley. I would stage all kinds of appearances too if I got paid for them. ;)

I still don't think they as a couple are fake, he acts completely different than when he was on Towie, and the relationship seems completely different too.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to wonder whether it's real or a media contract. Their relationship seems a little too much a tabloid dream for my liking...
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they're cheesy but I love them :o:D
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He was Jack Tweed's best man I think
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do think the relationship is genuine but I doubt she will get any credible acting offers after Corrie, apart from Hollyoaks and Calendar Girls.
    Forum Member
    I do think the relationship is genuine but I doubt she will get any credible acting offers after Corrie, apart from Hollyoaks and Calendar Girls.

Which is why she is doing paid appearances and hosting jobs etc. Can't knock her down for that, she is making her ££