The "Aura Effect" and the catasprophic result of United losing it.

13»

Comments

• jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's pretty obvious that United need to invest heavily, the question is do the Glazers have the money?

I can only name one top player under 30 in their squad and that is Wayne Rooney.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's amusing me with all of this is the hypocrisy of some Utd fans.
    For years they've been sneering at the way Chelsea have fired managers, yet here they are wanting Moyes booted out before Bonfire night.

Without Fergie, Utd are just one of the pack again, and that must be hard for Utd fans to take after 25 amazing years.
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    For years they've been sneering at the way Chelsea have fired managers, yet here they are wanting Moyes booted out before Bonfire night.

Without Fergie, Utd are just one of the pack again, and that must be hard for Utd fans to take after 25 amazing years.

Show us some examples of us wanting him out before Bonfire Night.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    Dixon wrote: »

The only fans on here at least asking for Moyes to be sacked already usually only post when Manchester United are losing, or at least always post negatively on everything United anyway, something many posting on this thread can identify with though I guess.

There's certainly no protests or banners yet, unlike at other clubs in similar circumstances in the past..
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who cares if a team fires alot???????

keep a manager for 20 years, have 20 different managers in 20 years, it dont matter as long as it works.

im all for stability...if it works,but it doesnt for every club.

utd could sack or they could keep him right now, no one can say which one is the best bet.
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O'Neill wrote: »
    There's certainly no protests or banners yet, unlike at other clubs in similar circumstances in the past..

Quite, not to mention booing a manager in his first game in charge....