Options

James owning Kim

mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
Forum Member
Absolutely hilarious. Quality performance from all involved. Pantomime villains all.

Comments

• Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has obviously gone in thinking she is going to be the hero that puts the scary James Jordan in his place.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Dr Z wrote: »
    She has obviously gone in thinking she is going to be the hero that puts the scary James Jordan in his place.

Spot on I think.

I bet the BOTS team fawned all over her, telling her how fantastic she'd be on the show, and she believed it.
  • Options
    bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    Think the word you are looking for is belittling not owning
  • Options
    dirtyratdirtyrat Posts: 4,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it to early to say the bullying word lol

That's not owned its being a complete r hole
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's disgusting
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Destroy her with humour. Thats the way to do it. I hope he keeps it up as the likes of kim and chloe are so LOUD. They sound monstrous.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No, I think that is the word you are looking for.
  • Options
    M_C3M_C3 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    James is such an ignorant s...I cant stand him. I cant see anything good in him. I feel sory for Ola. She deserves better man.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    dirtyrat wrote: »
    Is it to early to say the bullying word lol

That's not owned its being a complete r hole

How is it bullying?

She brought up his career first - he reciprocated. They seem fairly matched to me (except James J is a lot better at insults than Kim)
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, seen it all before with Gary Busey. James is really quite an unpleasant man, and he was sacked from primetime TV for it.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's "owning her" at all.....it's all very Déjà vu, arguing and belittling the old one in the house. 🙄
  • Options
    classy birdclassy bird Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Go James ,play the battleaxe at her own game ,she has gone in guns blazing to target him .
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_C3 wrote: »
    James is such an ignorant s...I cant stand him. I cant see anything good in him. I feel sory for Ola. She deserves better man.

I think so too. There was nothing humorous about his comments. His eyes tell it all and the man has a cold soul. Playing to his smirking mates and desperate to win this. He will chew them all up and spit them out in there when it suits.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim lost that one. :D
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he looked like a total idiot with his constant giggling + looking round for valitadation then that pathetic thrusting, what a childish knob he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Yep, seen it all before with Gary Busey. James is really quite an unpleasant man, and he was sacked from primetime TV for it.

And boy does Kim keep reminding him of that in her pantomime way!
  • Options
    cyrocyro Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I was liking Kim until she sided with the nasty Jedward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is not a "real life" situation. They are pantomime performers on a stage being paid by a production company to get the public talking about it. Nobody has died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    This is not a "real life" situation. They are pantomime performers on a stage being paid by a production company to get the public talking about it. Nobody has died.

This is so true and I really am beginning to believe a lot of this is scripted!
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't "owned" anyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    This is so true and I really am beginning to believe a lot of this is scripted!

Starting to think that myself. All done in a scriptwriters meeting over a month ago.
  • Options
    WalterHartrightWalterHartright Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I understand how Kim can be annoying, being fiery and significantly more self-righteous even than her age allows her to carry off, but he did make himself look bad doing his little taunting dance and delighting in goading a 74 year old woman
  • Options
    sinzwhensinzwhen Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    He did the samba. :D:D:D