Options

The Digital Spy Apprentice - Series 2 - Task Announcement Thread!

Comments

• Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to vote but read up and I'll voice my opinion and say that I think the PM will go tonight. Jess and Katie have kind of been in the losing position a bit too much now.
  • Options
    soapdoctorsoapdoctor Posts: 3,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I forgot to vote but read up and I'll voice my opinion and say that I think the PM will go tonight. Jess and Katie have kind of been in the losing position a bit too much now.

I think Ana put them as PM's so she can fire one of them:p
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David the team unity question was for me to visualise your pitch and was actually to try and help your team out. I actually asked the other team the same question and they responded in a proffesional way.

Plus you where the ONLY team member not to actively present at the pitch so I though it was important to try and get you to contribute towards it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think one of the PM's will go too.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapdoctor wrote: »
    I think Ana put them as PM's so she can fire one of them:p
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I think one of the PM's will go too.

Thanks for the positive opinions. :D:D:D
    David the team unity question was for me to visualise your pitch and was actually to try and help your team out. I actually asked the other team the same question and they responded in a proffesional way.

Plus you where the ONLY team member not to actively present at the pitch so I though it was important to try and get you to contribute towards it

To David's defense though he did let me know he wouldn't be here on the day we presented and he did contribute during the other days. I know your not saying he did nothing but he did contribute as I said in my answer to the question on the thread. :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Thanks for the positive opinions. :D:D:D

To David's defense though he did let me know he wouldn't be here on the day we presented and he did contribute during the other days. I know your not saying he did nothing but he did contribute as I said in my answer to the question on the thread. :):)

LOL :D

I did not know that though Katie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David its Okay LOL I was not offended.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @Mr XcX: I didn't mean to offend with my query - I was just stating that I think it was a bit unfair because your question was worded as if you doubted my contribution solely because I wasn't around to post; plus you have asked questions in the past where people haven't been around to post & didn't single anybody out then.

Fair comment :)

Plus this is my 2nd time asking questions so lets not pretend I have done this every task and decided to try and "single you out".

I hope if you lose you will not try and blame the loss on me.
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope if you lose you will not try and blame the loss on me.

I would never have done that, lol. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway David don't worry If y'all lose I think you should be safe as I think your a strong player.

Sorry Katie but you are in real trouble tonight :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never have done that, lol. :p

LOL, I know ;)
  • Options
    soapdoctorsoapdoctor Posts: 3,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viveza won, so I think Katie might go:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's best choice is to throw Gav under the bus but I think she is gonna get the shaft :(
  • Options
    ShellmanShellman Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot who I voted for :o
  • Options
    ShellmanShellman Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh Katie's gone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is fired :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is fired :(

Actually I quit but David (Tyjet) made me edit my post. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to Katie for whatever's happened that made her do that, but it's really her time. She's been lucky with where she's got to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to Katie for whatever's happened that made her do that, but it's really her time. She's been lucky with where she's got to.

The fact the advisor's have told me Sir Alan wanted me to stay in on that task obviously disagrees with what you said. And I think it was your time to go when you got fired. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Actually I quit but David made me edit my post. :)

You where my secret fave Katie :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You where like a fierce Nene Leakes of the competition :D
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Commiserations Katie, good luck in your exams and sorry about your friend.

Well done Gav and Carly!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    The next task will begin on Friday at 6PM (probably). If this doesn't work for any of the remaining candidates, please let me know!

I'm sorry for such a short break between tasks, but hopefully this will be an anomaly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, I would say I was maybe responsible for 1 of those losses. Katie, IMO, was responsible for most of her 4. But just disagree with me, that's fine!
  • Options
    NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comisserations Katie :(
    anactoria wrote: »
    The next task will begin on Friday at 6PM (probably). If this doesn't work for any of the remaining candidates, please let me know!

I'm sorry for such a short break between tasks, but hopefully this will be an anomaly.

Friday would be perfect :)