Bummer poor Tris, no more hairy chest lol:D
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pam and Tristan on Jimmy Kimmel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xKL1Wbx6FU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I'm sad to see Pamela go but she delivered the weakest performance on the night and there were people more deserving of her position on the show in the first place. She was never a 'fan favourite', just a big name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Ah poor Tris left on his own at the after show interview, feel a bit sorry for him.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Dancing-With-the-Stars/111?tag=dancing-with-the-stars

Can anyone, shed light on why Tris, couldn't travel with Pam, I couldn't understand fully, what she was saying, on Jimmy Kimmel?
    Forum Member
    I know Pamela stayed in the Bulgarian Big Brother house for a few days a couple of weeks ago so they wouldn't have been able to rehearse even if Tristan flew to Bulgaria with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Ah poor Tris left on his own at the after show interview, feel a bit sorry for him.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Dancing-With-the-Stars/111?tag=dancing-with-the-stars

Leaving him to take the interview alone is really mean - it's not his fault they're out :mad: I notice she managed to do Kimmel (later that evening?).

As Tris said he's not going to be involved for the rest of the series - other than, presumably, the group dances? I'll miss him, he lights up the screen :(.

In my febrile imagination Anton twists one of those refined ankles of his (no long-term damage, I don't wish him any ill) and they have to fly Tristan in as an emergency replacement on SCD...:D)
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bea_Bopp wrote: »
    Leaving him to take the interview alone is really mean - it's not his fault they're out :mad: I notice she managed to do Kimmel (later that evening?).

As Tris said he's not going to be involved for the rest of the series - other than, presumably, the group dances? I'll miss him, he lights up the screen :(.

In my febrile imagination Anton twists one of those refined ankles of his (no long-term damage, I don't wish him any ill) and they have to fly Tristan in as an emergency replacement on SCD...:D)

I so wish that would happen :D

Pamela was really mean making Tris do that on his own.
    Forum Member
    I so wish that would happen :D

Pamela was really mean making Tris do that on his own.

I wouldn't mind either, shall we get up a petition? I would hope he would fair much better on SCD, although if he was a replacement for Anton, he would have Jerry Hall, how tall is Tris?:D

Thanks Melissa, for filling me in on why Tris couldn't travel with Pam.

Thought Pam was rambling a bit on Jimmy Kimmel and clinging onto Tris for dear life, he couldn't even scratch his face properly as she was a limpet lol:D Still in her position I might cling on too:D:D:o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2209203/Dancing-With-The-Stars-reject-Pamela-Anderson-arrives-LAX-figure-hugging-gold-satin-gown.html
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lili27 wrote: »
    Pam and Tristan on Jimmy Kimmel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xKL1Wbx6FU

I slightly feared for Tris' safety after that - I hope he got home in one piece! :D :eek:

Really gutted we won't be seeing more of him but they were the worst :(.

I didn't see any of the earlier seasons, so quite a few of these All Stars are new to me. I liked Val and Kelly, feel a bit been-there-done-that with Kirsty and Maks (perhaps because it was so recent - wish they could nave had Mel B back) and thought Peta and Gilles looked great together.

It was great seeing good dancing on opening night and I like the harsher judging and half marks, but the audience need to let Len say his piece - the panto booing got on my nerves :rolleyes:

..and CAI being grouchy with Tom??! :eek:
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    I slightly feared for Tris' safety after that - I hope he got home in one piece! :D :eek:

Really gutted we won't be seeing more of him but they were the worst :(.

I didn't see any of the earlier seasons, so quite a few of these All Stars are new to me. I liked Val and Kelly, feel a bit been-there-done-that with Kirsty and Maks (perhaps because it was so recent - wish they could nave had Mel B back) and thought Peta and Gilles looked great together.

It was great seeing good dancing on opening night and I like the harsher judging and half marks, but the audience need to let Len say his piece - the panto booing got on my nerves :rolleyes:

..and CAI being grouchy with Tom??! :eek:

BIB funnily enough I thought she would eat him alive:D:eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2208887/Dancing-With-The-Stars-Pamela-Anderson-outshines-contestants-backstage.html
  • fabulistfabulist Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think DWTS/the judges treated Pamela awfully. To pick 10 or so of the best dancers over the years and then to throw her into the cast was only ever going to end with her as the weakest performer. But if they had recognised the fact she was in a lower league to the former champions etc and at least tried to encourage her, it wouldn't have been so tough to watch. Instead she just got destroyed and even was subjected to "at least you didn't fall over" ! What the heck is that? Her dance was "ok" - not the train wreck they described nor was it a million miles away from Kirstys.
    As for the rest, I thought Emmitt coming top was crazy. He has good it's true but to say he was better than Gilles, Melissa and Shawn was an insult to them and us as viewers.
    Forum Member
    fabulist wrote: »
    I really think DWTS/the judges treated Pamela awfully. To pick 10 or so of the best dancers over the years and then to throw her into the cast was only ever going to end with her as the weakest performer. But if they had recognised the fact she was in a lower league to the former champions etc and at least tried to encourage her, it wouldn't have been so tough to watch. Instead she just got destroyed and even was subjected to "at least you didn't fall over" ! What the heck is that? Her dance was "ok" - not the train wreck they described nor was it a million miles away from Kirstys.
    As for the rest, I thought Emmitt coming top was crazy. He has good it's true but to say he was better than Gilles, Melissa and Shawn was an insult to them and us as viewers.

My theory is they needed a few weaker, ones for the first few weeks of the show and her and possibly Bristol are expendable, it's easier to pick who should leave then. Bristol may get more support again and throw a spanner in the works. It will be interesting to see if the public vote for their favourites or the best dancer this season. Weirdly for me, I'm not sucked into any pairing so far, personally I would like to see the best dancer win, but we know that doesn't always happen.:D

It's funny how you can pick a celeb one year and think they were the best and then in this line up, think perhaps you got it wrong, but that could be in part down to the pro they are now with and their choreography. Wasn't surprised to see Drew in the lower rankings as I wasn't keen on Anna's choreography for him, didn't think it suited him particularly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karma, I think you might be right and Pam was there to be an early sacrifice whilst generating a few headlines, but I'm with fabulist and think the judges could have been kinder :(. I had a quick glance at the ABC board and thought some of the vitriol against her there was a bit shocking. I don't really like her whole sex kitten persona, especially as I reckon there's an intelligent and warm person behind it, but some of the posters there are beyond judgemental :rolleyes:.

Seems she didn't eat Tristan for breakfast after all and they had lunch together in NY. Tris looking his usual lovely self :D.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2209759/Pamela-Anderson-rocks-knee-high-boots-fishnets-date-rumoured-beau-Tristan-MacManus-denies-dating-him.html

(I wish he would hide the chest hair though :o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Seems she didn't eat Tristan for breakfast after all and they had lunch together in NY. Tris looking his usual lovely self :D.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2209759/Pamela-Anderson-rocks-knee-high-boots-fishnets-date-rumoured-beau-Tristan-MacManus-denies-dating-him.html

fridgesoup, have mercy!!! There should have been TWO health warnings on that link

1) Pammie claiming to be (not) in a relationship with Tris. Aaargh! Put him down you man-eater! :eek: (Picks up chair, lion-tamer style...)

2) How gorgeous does he look in those photos? :cool: I'm supposed to be working here..nothing's getting done now :o

SCD producers...you turned this man down:cry: Fools
    Forum Member

(I wish he would hide the chest hair though :o)
    Bea_Bopp wrote: »
    fridgesoup, have mercy!!! There should have been TWO health warnings on that link

1) Pammie claiming to be (not) in a relationship with Tris. Aaargh! Put him down you man-eater! :eek: (Picks up chair, lion-tamer style...)

2) How gorgeous does he look in those photos? :cool: I'm supposed to be working here..nothing's getting done now :o

SCD producers...you turned this man down:cry: Fools

He doesn't look as if he is putting up much of a protest lol:D. I like his chest, can't say I'm usually a fan of chest hair, but in Tris' case I'll make an exception.

She may play it a bit daffy, but she's smarter than she looks, she said she wasn't letting go of Tris and we can see that lol, Perhaps she'll make it up to him for being knocked out early.

They are more than fools for not choosing Tris,
    Forum Member
    Pam and Tris on - The View.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-7E5d5vY9k
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Pam's dance was easily the worst of the night. In fact, her Cha Cha was worse than the one she did in season 10 or whatever it was

I don't feel too sorry for her, as it was her own fault if she couldn't make time to practice. Pam is something of a reality TV veteran and publicity **** at this point. She's appeared on numerous Big Brothers and didn't she have a stint on a DWTS in another country? If so, her bad dancing can't really be excused - she should certainly have had enough practice!
    Forum Member
    Pamela's performance on The View was better than her one on the night I thought. I noticed some of the dance was different but maybe they adjusted it because of the smaller dance floor.

She appeared on Argentina's version of the show..the one that's known for the 'strip dance' :p but she soon quit. She was also a guest judge on the Australian series, she should really be a dancing pro by now :p

But regardless I'm still a fan of Pamela even if she's receiving a lot of unnecessary stick at the moment. Pamela is intelligent, she knows sex sells and that's what she builds her career around. When the cameras are turned off, I'm 100% sure she drops the 'maneater' persona.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pamela's performance on The View was better than her one on the night I thought. I noticed some of the dance was different but maybe they adjusted it because of the smaller dance floor.

She appeared on Argentina's version of the show..the one that's known for the 'strip dance' :p but she soon quit. She was also a guest judge on the Australian series, she should really be a dancing pro by now :p

But regardless I'm still a fan of Pamela even if she's receiving a lot of unnecessary stick at the moment. Pamela is intelligent, she knows sex sells and that's what she builds her career around. When the cameras are turned off, I'm 100% sure she drops the 'maneater' persona.

Yes, Pamela is likeable despite the sex kitten stuff. She still has the reputation and the body to pull that stuff off(!) at the minute but it will look pretty sad ten years from now.

She really should have been better on the dance floor. I do think Pam's a better dancer than Bristol. Kirstie Alley is an incredibly mediocre dancer too - if she talks about her ******* weight again I'll scream!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Codebear has started to put the dances on his Dailymotion account. :)

Could someone post Codebear's Dailymotion link here please, would be much appreciated :)