Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• tynka belltynka bell Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Shrike wrote: »
    snip...As it goes I thought the Salutation pair were rather silly to allow themselves to be portrayed like that at breakfast - it rather undermined their good work over the week.

Agreed .. surely for once they could have gotten out of their vast bed, trotted down to the vast dining hall and had their breakfast with their guests. I know they probably never breakfast with the guests, but surely as these were not normal paying guests, they could have made an exception, but then that would have spoiled his 'Angels' joke.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    As it goes I thought the Salutation pair were rather silly to allow themselves to be portrayed like that at breakfast - it rather undermined their good work over the week.

I agree and said as much when it was aired yesterday.

I didnt find the "Charlie's Angels" thing remotely funny and could see no real reason why, when on a competitive show like this, they didnt muster up the strength to get out of bed and at least greet their guests when they arrived for breakfast.

That would be my only complaint about them/the place.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey...Anyone else having log-in problems today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey...Anyone else having log-in problems today?

No...I never seem to log out of DS! Everytime I go onto my Favourites to find it, I'm always logged in :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No...I never seem to log out of DS! Everytime I go onto my Favourites to find it, I'm always logged in :confused:

Must just be me then...:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must just be me then...:(

Well it looks like you're truly logged in now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When rhumble turns up, I've got a bone to pick with them :(:D
  • David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think it would make things more interesting if all four B+Bs in any one week were all of a similar price and quality?
    This weeks Blackpool offering at £40 may not have been up to the standard of last nights offering but competing against last nights 'Regal Home' at £205.00 is like comparing a Ford Fiesta to a Bentley Continental.
    The Fiesta may be a good buy for £1500, but if your in the market to buy a luxury motor a budget buy isn't going to cut the mustard:D

Maybe the diversity make the show though, I'm not sure:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David1964 wrote: »
    Does anyone think it would make things more interesting if all four B+Bs in any one week were all of a similar price and quality?
    This weeks Blackpool offering at £40 may not have been up to the standard of last nights offering but competing against last nights 'Regal Home' at £205.00 is like comparing a Ford Fiesta to a Bentley Continental.

Its something that has been mentioned on here many a time David....its not comparing apples with apples, its comparing apples with bananas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

:eek:,,,Hi BG,,,,what have i done now:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    :eek:,,,Hi BG,,,,what have i done now:o:D

That website you posted earlier...Ripley's Kittens...I've been addicted to it ALL day....I only got dressed at 3pm :o

Love it! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    That website you posted earlier...Ripley's Kittens...I've been addicted to it ALL day....I only got dressed at 3pm :o

:D:D:D

The guy who Fosters the kittens started putting them online last year.........so everytime he has a new litter i watch them until the get adopted:o:D.

I think he will have these kittens for another week or so, until they are adopted, and then hopefully in a couple of weeks he will have new, newborn litter to watch:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    :D:D:D

The guy who Fosters the kittens started putting them online last year.........so everytime he has a new litter i watch them until the get adopted:o:D.

I think he will have these kittens for another week or so, until they are adopted, and then hopefully in a couple of weeks he will have new, newborn litter to watch:)

Sooo addictive.

Anyway, we musnt talk about cats on here :D

Everyone ready for the toe-curling proposal? :o
  • David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its something that has been mentioned on here many a time David....its not comparing apples with apples, its comparing apples with bananas.

Thanks for that BG, as a casual visitor to this thread I didn't realise this issue came up regularly, I should read back a bit further! I do enjoy watching, but record and watch a bit later with my OH :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wizard's Thatch taking the underpayment well....which was fair enough....at £195 a night I would expect a cooked breakfast too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David1964 wrote: »
    Thanks for that BG, as a casual visitor to this thread I didn't realise this issue came up regularly, I should read back a bit further! I do enjoy watching, but record and watch a bit later with my OH :)

Sorry David, it wasnt meant as a criticism of you....but its true...they dont match property for property which is quite frustrating for the viewer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sooo addictive.

Anyway, we musnt talk about cats on here :D

Everyone ready for the toe-curling proposal? :o

My OH is watching The Chase, I'll have to watch at 6pm..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet Andrea underpays massively the Winterbourne

Margo and Jerry overpaid and actually I agree with them.

Edit: I stand corrected..Andrea paid the correct amount!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    LOL at Andrea's face as the posh couple praise the Blackpool lads. Looks like she's sucking a lemon.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HarkAtHer wrote: »
    I'm surprised that few people, on the thread and the programme, seem to be bothered by the fact that Steph and Dom don't actually run a B&B. They own serviced apartments and have a huge staff to run them. They don't even seem to manage the staff, so presumably they have someone to take care of that too. Surely the point of the programme is that it's really tough to run a B&B, keep it clean, produce glorious breakfasts, make a profit AND be jolly hosts? The Salutation owners just have to do the last bit..

Those 2 blokes don't own their hotel either.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    RSteve wrote: »
    LOL at Andrea's face as the posh couple praise the Blackpool lads. Looks like she's sucking a lemon.

Miserable mare.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,686
    Forum Member
    Evening

I was looking forward to tonight's programme, but am not really enjoying it :(
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shut up, Andrea.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blimey. What have you been doing until then? :p;):D
This discussion has been closed.