Stephen followed me on twitter!!!!

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    ValW wrote: »
    I wouldn't want her to get directly involved in the row - the best thing about her, Chris, Christopher, Pav and a couple of others is they haven't indulged in all the Twitter spitefulness since the final. But, as the alleged "victim", it would have been nice for her to Tweet a message of support for Chris just as Danielle and Matthew did. She's certainly aware of the situation because she retweeted someone's conversation about it. Maybe she's been in touch privately with Chris, I certainly hope so. The problem I have with Ashleigh is she now comes across like she's not allowed to breathe without her manager's permission. :(

Ashleigh's fella has tweeted his support on behalf of the 2 of them.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    No I don't think so . But the cost would be huge. My hope is that Chris's stint on BB has brought him to the attention of a casting director who puts him in an emerging TV show that goes global and launches him into the stratosphere. Like 'The Office' did for Martin Freeman. Mega stardom for him would be excellent poetic justice.

I do have quite elaborate (and pointless) day dreams though. See now why the last thing I need in my life is twitter. :)

Oh that would be sweet justice and a kick in the face for that horrible nasty 4.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Hey. I never fingered you! It was that cotton-picking, flip-flop napper that named you. :D

:blush::blush::blush::blush:
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Hey. I never fingered you! It was that cotton-picking, flip-flop napper that named you. :D

Did anyone else read this and hear "open it"?

No, just me then. :blush:
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Firewalker wrote: »
    [/B]
    Perhaps we can ask Ashleigh to assist him with the decision...she stands up to bullies:)

Here is a lovely tweet from Ashleigh's BF Sean

Seán Hutton
    @28hutto
    @chrisrwright how's our Chris keeping? Ash updated me on the latest act to come from the circus. Forget about them. See you soon, chieftain!
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    I was basically dousing the guy in pure hatred and he followed me, is it wrong that i strangely feel honoured. Of all the haters he has i feel privileged ��������������

Why douse him in pure hatred is he a serial killer? I can't understand people like you at all. BB has finish move on and be mature about what is over and done with For someone you were hating on you sound so chuff he is following you. I hope he has a way of finding out who you are that would be hilarious. :D
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still upset about the flip flop situation over here. Nowt wrong with Vodka (unless for breakfast - doesn't go well with Weetabix)
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Why douse him in pure hatred is he a serial killer? I can't understand people like you at all. BB has finish move on and be mature about what is over and done with For someone you were hating on you sound so chuff he is following you. I hope he has a way of finding out who you are that would be hilarious. :D

Why? Seriously what would Stevo actually be able to do? Tell his mummy?:confused:
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any screenshots of Steven's tweet out there? Please send to appropriate venues along with the others.... the red tops would be interested
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Pollyusa wrote: »

Seán Hutton
    @28hutto
    @chrisrwright how's our Chris keeping? Ash updated me on the latest act to come from the circus. Forget about them. See you soon, chieftain!

What a lovely fellow Sean is :)
  • Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Any screenshots of Steven's tweet out there? Please send to appropriate venues along with the others.... the red tops would be interested

There all on Helens replies. They are ignored though, obviously!
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Splutter :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member

im not the only one who doesn't get sarcasm then, thank god. It also seems at not good at giving it as it was sarcasm, can i get that straight, im in no way chuffed by that weed following me. Get it, message clear?

And i will gladly tell Steve who i am, where i live, I've nothing to be scared off

no he no serial killer, but he did accuse someone of been nonce, and that's why i doused him in hate. So go home, tuck your son in bed and tell him thanks for the follow ����������������
    Forum Member

there you go, i tweeted him who i am. Now lets see what was hilarious about it is!!! *sits on edge of bus seat*
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would it be hilarious.:confused:
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone get that phone off James, quick!
    He's getting at the forum members now:o
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was basically dousing the guy in pure hatred and he followed me, is it wrong that i strangely feel honoured. Of all the haters he has i feel privileged ��������������

He has also followed me >:( I dont feel privileged at all I dont want to see his face or name on my phone, he will get the honour of being my first block :D
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Ladies,ladies purleese. :o I didn't mean that sort of fingered I meant squealed, grassed etc.. Read it with an East End accent. ;-)

MC_Satan wrote: »
    Still upset about the flip flop situation over here. Nowt wrong with Vodka (unless for breakfast - doesn't go well with Weetabix)

No you need gin for Weetabix. :D But I meant the other cotton-picking, flip-flop napper. :)
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen followed me on twitter!!!!

Eewww how embarassing for you....All your other followers will see him on there! :o
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    He has also followed me >:( I dont feel privileged at all I dont want to see his face or name on my phone, he will get the honour of being my first block :D

This is why i don't do sarcasm lol, i wasn't really privileged, trust me, i was messing saying so. I keep repeating myself saying so :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    Eewww how embarassing for you....All your other followers will see him on there! :o

yeah for all of 2 SECONDS!!!! :D
  • Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes a shitty person. Don't worry i believe you are brad Pitt, sign my arse will ya.
    I'll verify his signature for you.. that's if you don't mind me examining your arse :P I have a personal autograph from when he was filming Troy. ... can't believe I admitted that, feel like a right saddo now.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter wont do anything about the reports because they say that they are sent by people who are not directly involved. however tweeting to Chris and Ashleigh urging action have resulted in Ashleigh retweeing
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the report form has the option to mark that the Tweet isn't about you then surely that means they do accept complaints from anyone offended but not personally involved. Anyway we'll wait and see if anything's done. I'm not holding my breath but I feel better for having done something. There's no way I would get involved in the row myself and Chris seems to be diligently ploughing his way through every Tweet of support to say thanks!
    Pollyusa wrote: »

Seán Hutton
    @28hutto

Well that's very nice, I'm glad he did that. :) I wouldn't have recognised that name as being Ashleigh's boyfriend though, it could have been just any old mate. I liked this Tweet from Danielle, it's just nice, simple and heartfelt without going into specifics:
    Danielle McMahon ‏@CLASSICFOX 20h

Anyway I'm off to bed early rise tomz but all share the love to @chrisrwright and show goodness always triumphs over evil!

My discomfort with Ashleigh's approach is that if someone like Chris was getting pointless abuse as a direct result of being MY friend I'd be a bit more outspoken and make it perfectly clear I didn't want people being offended on my behalf. If Ashleigh had just sent a little message to her followers in the same way Danielle did it would have been the best show of solidarity. As I said though, at least they've been in touch privately so that's a lot better than nothing.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You poor love I pity you