• SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tory lying scrounging bastards picking on the sick & disabled... next :o:p
  • Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    School student - "Let's spread false rumours about somebody you like"

Back when I was at school, this used to annoy me so much!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    As a commuter I'm going to say train delays - every single day!
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you make a small typo and somebody has to be a smug arse about it.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Whether it's a situation, dislike or subject in general, what really pisses you off?

One of the many things that piss me off is when somebody pushes your buttons and succeeds in making you react badly and then you're seen by others as the person who is in the wrong!:mad::(

Other people generally piss me off.

I don't like stupid people in general and many are.
    I don't like people that are just users and many are.
    I don't like people that are bullshitters and many are.
    I don't like aggressive and violent people and a fair few are.
    I don't like people that abuse women and many do.
    I don't like people that litter or fly tip and many do.
    I don't like people that disrespect me.

You get the idea. I'm a misanthrope.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who are late every time you arrange to meet up
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Not having firm support pillows for side sleepers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    People who are late every time you arrange to meet up

Similarly, but I hate when people cancel good plans at the last minute.
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    kitty86 wrote: »
    My boyfriend cheating and me leaving him means I need to find a thousand pound a month to rent my own property, give up my car because I can longer afford it and change my whole life around whilst he's just living life like it's nothing. >:(

Oh no Kitty, I am so sorry to hear that. I can sympathise only too well. Big hugs xxxx
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this on the wall of a men's room in a bar in Baton Rouge La.
    Life is like being a pubic hair on a toilet bowl, you stick around, and stick around some more, but no matter how long you stick around, inevitably someone will come along, and piss you off.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Random men sending messages on Facebook - I wrote on a friend's wall yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday and I've received a message from some random bloke just saying "Hi x" When I looked at his profile I saw my friend who's birthday it was is a mutual friend, so he must have seen what I wrote on her wall and decided to message me. F*** off!!
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    People who get pets and then ditch them 5 minutes later because they don't fit in with their lifestyle. local facebook page is full of them>:(. One girl must have had about 5 kittens in 18 Months. When they get too/ can't find anyone to look after them whilst sh goes on holiday, they are back for sale or dumped at the local pet rescue centre.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 things at the moment all work related

Dealing with queries from 2009 that should have been dealt with by our fees clerk who's on maternity leave
    Colleagues tellingly me that they won't deal with something
    as its normally the fees clerks job (who's on maternity leave)
    And my boss asking me to do extra work although he "understands I'm busy" sorting out the work the fees clerk normally does
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Shoddy organisation skills and people not sticking to what they say.
    For e.g. I walked an hour today, was on time for my appointment at the JC for National Career Service just to be told that they (NCS people) hadn't turned up. -_- My advisor could have at least emailed me to tell me not to attend.
  • GPWGPW Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads of empty disabled parking bays in supermarkets car parks and NO other spaces available for the abled body drivers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people think the term Freedom of Speech means "Oh I can be as loud and obnoxious and in your face as I want and you can't call me out on it!"

Ugh! Shut up! No just no! It doesn't work like that, whatsoever! ✋👎
  • Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The kids forgetting that I have my own career, and am expected to abandon long-scheduled plans whenever they come up with some last-minute, hair-brained, transport-dependent scheme. I love them really, but they can bug the heck out of me.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My bruised ribs still after 2 weeks >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tell you what annoys me, is that the majority of my friends are currently in a relationship, and they feel the need to pity the fact that I am not. No I do not want to date your desperate friends who may or may not be stalking my FB profile and no I'm not unhappy on Valentines Day.

And the blatant ignorance of the fact that I may already have eyes for someone else doesn't enter their mind either.
  • FookschplatFookschplat Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People that play cash machines/ATM's like they are fruit machines... takes then numerous minutes to do it, is there something I am missing, are they getting nudges I don't know about !!
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Life in general.
  • TidoshoTidosho Posts: 3,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When a thread question gets definitely answered, sometimes with a thanks from the OP, by the 5th post but goes on for another 3 pages of opinions because nobody bothered to read the posts!!

If someone else has this as a pet hate sorry, didn't have time to read all the posts :D
  • 123keithy123123keithy123 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Great thread OP

Some of you guys have knocked this one out of the ball park.

I consider myself quite a laid back and easy going person.

I have a lot of Annoyances that grate on me though, Most of which have already been said.

People who brag.
    Whether its about Holidays, Money, Children, Competitions or anything.
    I just find it a really unattractive quality in people.

People who say its only BANTER when actually being rather rude and offensive, This also ties in with people who say (I just tell it how it is)
    I was always bought up in the belief of, If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
    That is not being 2 face either its called being tactful.

Self entitlement in todays society really annoys me.
    From seats on public transport to people having this I can do what I like attitude, People just don't seem to be aware of others around them anymore.
    So many people just seem all out for themselves.

People with a lack of common courtesy.
    I am a very submissive walker I often find myself holding open doors, Stopping to let people past on the pavement and forever using please and thank yous, yet some people just seem inept of being polite.
    Its almost as if you don't exist and as if you should hold open doors for these people or move over into the road to let this person past.
    Its just really rather strange.

I guess all my annoyances really tie in with each other.
    I just wish people would be a bit nicer and self aware of others.

Being humble, empathetic and a bit nicer is not to much to ask is it really ?

I am not sure where or how it went wrong but some people honestly do seem to think the world evolves around them alone.

I don't know whether its the parents of these people who bring them up to think they are number 1 at everything they do.
    Or TV shows people watch maybe even just the stresses of every day life but our society has lost something in the past 10 or 15 years I think.

our society seems to be in a rudimentary stage where a lot of people have an over inflated self worth and entitlement which is in a current battle against our principles and knowing wrong from right.

People just don't seem content anymore.

as I type this post I have almost changed my opinion on this whole thread.
    I wouldn't say these scenarios and examples Pi22 me off in fact they just kind of make me rather sad.
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Round robin newsletters...brace yourselves! Crimbo is a coming!
  • Apple22over7Apple22over7 Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who see things as only ever black-and-white, with no shades of grey, no complexity, no subtleties or nuances to the discussion.

People who think anecdotes and "it worked for me/my mum/my friend/lady down the street" trumps scientific research & data from multiple studies.

People who can't see a debate or point of view from anyone else's standpoint other than their own, who think their opinion alone is right, and can't even entertain the idea of thinking about a situation from another viewpoint.