100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    'Tweener actor' to me indicates that the actor was a tween (10-13) or was in a show liked by tweens. I don't think the postcode show was a tween show nor was Silver a tween when he was in it.

Also if something like that had happened to his rather famous wife it would be noticed.

If this is true and as always it is a bit if I think they might be exaggerating how big the show was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    With a Z & her mother Dorothy?

oops hit send before editing my post!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With a Z & her mother Dorothy?

Would fit with what I've read in biographies about the two over the years including one written by the younger sister.
    Older daughter had breakdown as young teen as she felt she had to look after her mother - making sure she took her sleeping pills, anti - depressants etc
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the tween show blind be about somebody from maybe dawsons creek? Or actually just thought - what about saved by the bell?
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello
    I had Quite a shock.
    apparently a certain well known weatherman who isn't shy of being in the media has the name as a rather "noisy bottom"... not sure if this has been posted before but theres loads of comments online about this..
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    hello
    I had Quite a shock.
    apparently a certain well known weatherman who isn't shy of being in the media has the name as a rather "noisy bottom"... not sure if this has been posted before but theres loads of comments online about this..

You've lost me, is this about a weatherman being called a fart?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he has IBS?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As opposed to a 'noisy top'? :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

LOL. Didn't think of it like that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    You've lost me, is this about a weatherman being called a fart?
    Maybe he has IBS?
    LOL. Didn't think of it like that :D

LOL!! I cant spell it out anymore can I ?? :o
    :p
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL!! I cant spell it out anymore can I ?? :o
    :p

A few more clues would be good. :cool:
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    The older brother of BMW was in a popular show too.

Check out the name of his daughter :D

Kevin Arnold is a successful sitcom Director these days, I doubt he has any frustrations at "lack of work"
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D At the image of people googling "noisy bottom/noisy top."
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few more clues would be good. :cool:

Given that poster's location as Llanelli I'm assuming its our favourite Welsh weatherman who likes going for walks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that poster's location as Llanelli I'm assuming its our favourite Welsh weatherman who likes going for walks.

sorry! I meant to post sooner..
    No it isn't..but there's loads of rumours about him already...:eek::eek:

the weather man in concern isn't a stranger to controversy onair...;)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry! I meant to post sooner..
    No it isn't..but there's loads of rumours about him already...:eek::eek:

I'm out of guesses then, he's the only weatherman I know the name of :o
  • indywindyw Posts: 359
    Forum Member

Ahhh the one who's nakered?
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The naked weatherman takes it up the arsenal? Loudly?
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed:

From July 3, 2012

If you thought be married to Top Gun was bad, there is someone who has survived a marriage that was even more controlling. Hard to believe? Well, this A lister in the world and in her own mind suffered through having someone follow her 24 hours a day. Someone seated in front of her bedroom door when she was inside. The only time she was allowed to wear even the slightest bit of revealing clothing was during a performance. Otherwise if she was not with her husband it was chastity and innocence all the way. There was a tracking device in her phone so in case she got separated from her minders she could be found quickly. If she went out at night she had to call and check in ever two hours. This was even if she was at the movies and it lasted longer than two hours. This was also despite the fact she had someone with her in his employ. He was always worried she would fall for the guy so he rotated them every few weeks. Guy friends? Not a chance. She was only ever allowed to go out once or twice a month. She could have friends come over, but only one glass of wine per hour and they had to leave midnight. All purchases had to be approved in advance. All clothing choices had to be approved in advance. Despite all this she managed to last way longer in the marriage than anyone though she would.

We Belong Together/Music executive

From July 12th, 2012

No one ever wants to work with this actress twice. Despite her being a very good actress, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has ever worked with her more than once. Directors? Not if they can help it. Actors? Not a chance unless they are contractually obligated to and even then one actor went so far as to beg for the chance to get out of his contract before ultimately having to suck it up and film with the actress. Do you remember the Miranda Presley character in The Devil Wears Prada? Multiply that by a factor of ten. During one film which was actually was filmed in the south, our actress ran through 25 assistants over the course of the filming. There was nobody left to hire in the very small town where they were shooting so they told the actress that her new assistant used to be the assistant to The Colour Purple/Talk show host and jumped at the chance to work with our actress. It wasn't true and in fact, the assistant had been judged incompetent a few weeks earlier, but the actress never even recognized her.

You would think she would be one of those people who say don't look at her, but she is fine with that. She likes to be looked at. She won't look at you or talk to you, but you can look at her all you want. Did i tell you that our actress is a nominee/winner of an Academy Award. Nothing is ever the fault of our actress. She forgets a line? Her co-star's fault, or the director's fault or the lighting was bad or the food was bad or anything else other than she forgot. There is a reason she does not act very often anymore. She has run though all the good directors and with her price tag so high, that is generally who she works with, all the good people. They would just rather work with anyone else. There have been a couple of people who have called her out. One A list movie actor who worked with her had a shirt made up which he wore all day in between takes that said "I work with a b**ch." He wore it all day and the crew loved it, but the actress never even noticed. The same actor also said you could make him the highest paid actor in the history of the world and he would not work with her again. He gave himself an award for working with her.

Pretty Woman
  • salsoul73salsoul73 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#3: This former tweener actor was on a very hit network television show back in the day. As in decade long run on a network and several seasons as the number one show. He's married but since he hasn't been able to find much acting work he's been taking his failures out on his wife. She has moved back home with her parents after the last beating caused eye damage that needed an operation to be fixed.[/QUOTE]

How about the tv son of a certain large lady who had a hugely successful sitcom named after her in the 80's/90's?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O/T but is anyone totally pulling their hair out over the amount of adverts and pop ups on this site now?

I have one literally blocking a quarter of this page for no known reason.

It's insane. :mad:

Totally ruins a nice noisy bottom. ;):D
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    O/T but is anyone totally pulling their hair out over the amount of adverts and pop ups on this site now?

I have one literally blocking a quarter of this page for no known reason.

It's insane. :mad:

Totally ruins a nice noisy bottom. ;):D

Yes, I am. And what makes it worse is that there's no way to get rid of them. Usually, there's an X in the corner which allows you to close a window. Not with these, there ain't. Don't DS and advertisers realise that they are achieving the opposite of what is intended, making the punter ill-disposed towards a product or a service? Obviously not.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    salsoul73 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#3: This former tweener actor was on a very hit network television show back in the day. As in decade long run on a network and several seasons as the number one show. He's married but since he hasn't been able to find much acting work he's been taking his failures out on his wife. She has moved back home with her parents after the last beating caused eye damage that needed an operation to be fixed.

How about the tv son of a certain large lady who had a hugely successful sitcom named after her in the 80's/90's?

I think that is a great guess, on IMDB the show is described as being the number one show for several reasons and according to IMDB he doesn't seemed to have had much work (plus he is married)
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firefox + Adblock = problem sorted. I see no ads on here at all. I'm sure there's something similar on Chrome.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just turned off JavaScript on my tablet and that's worked
This discussion has been closed.