BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning all :D

I now imagine you looking like THIS (that's Indie following you too ) ;)

Bloody hell minks, thats uncanny. :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    acker wrote: »
    Ive probably posted this before but we used to have a seafood seller come round the pubs whod shout " prawns, cockles, mussels " etc etc ....hed stand there until someone invariably asked ..." Have you got any crabs on yer cock " ?, then hed disappear. ...it should have stopped being funny but it never did :o

:D the old ones are the best!
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    :D the old ones are the best!

Id be kn*ckered without the old ones. :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Ive probably posted this before but we used to have a seafood seller come round the pubs whod shout " prawns, cockles, mussels " etc etc ....hed stand there until someone invariably asked ..." Have you got any crabs on yer cock " ?, then hed disappear. ...it should have stopped being funny but it never did :-o
    I always bought some seafood from his basket, think they were stopped from coming round, H&S
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Had my wee thermometer outside for a bit, it's currently reading 42C. In the shade......

We also have those motion sensitive video ads placed along the aisles.....scared the bejayzus out of me the first few weeks...especially as Thai is quite discordant sounding, and they all screech! :-D
    Thats [highlight]HOT[/highlight]
    Morning all :-D

I now imagine you looking like THIS (that's Indie following you too ) ;-)
    Morning minkski.:-)))))))))))))
    Mine too:-(

If Flora has yours, I have another child's:-rolleyes: Maybe it's God's way of telling me to keep my posts short - but that wouldn't be the reason for Flora to be similarly punished:-cool:
    Morning JoJo.:-)))))))))))
    Forum Member
    Mine too:(

If Flora has yours, I have another child's:rolleyes: Maybe it's God's way of telling me to keep my posts short - but that wouldn't be the reason for Flora to be similarly punished:cool:

..T..
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did sir Alex ferguson retiring break the Internet?? Couldn't get onto half my sites for a bit there...??
    Forum Member
    Did sir Alex ferguson retiring break the Internet?? Couldn't get onto half my sites for a bit there...??

:eek::eek::eek: * scurries off to look at next mufc manager markets * . :o
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine too:(

If Flora has yours, I have another child's:rolleyes: Maybe it's God's way of telling me to keep my posts short - but that wouldn't be the reason for Flora to be similarly punished:cool:

OH has swapped me over to Chrome for this site and its solved the typing problem, he tells me I should get rid of IE altogether because its carp but I suppose I know where I am with it and hate change, basically because I know nothing whatsoever about computers and I get confused easily :D
    Forum Member
    OH has swapped me over to Chrome for this site and its solved the typing problem, he tells me I should get rid of IE altogether because its carp but I suppose I know where I am with it and hate change, basically because I know nothing whatsoever about computers and I get confused easily :D

Well the guy who looks after our networked computers told me to avoid Chrome at all costs - I swear they change their minds several times a day - but I could try Firefox. I hate change too and also am very easily confused:rolleyes::
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek::eek: * scurries off to look at next mufc manager markets * . :o
    Must be money to be made there I imagine!
    Forum Member
    Well the guy who looks after our networked computers told me to avoid Chrome at all costs - I swear they change their minds several times a day - but I could try Firefox. I hate change too and also am very easily confused:rolleyes::

For what its worth Barney swears by firefox for me and I just do whatever he says on that front cos I bow to his superior knowledge about that kind of thing cos he IS a techy geek . ....touching wood but I never have any problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what its worth Barney swears by firefox for me and I just do whatever he says on that front cos I bow to his superior knowledge about that kind of thing cos he IS a techy geek . ....touching wood but I never have any problems.

Its all double dutch to me but at least its got rid of the frustrating typing, it was driving me up the wall and I in turn was driving OH up the wall with my constant whinging :D
    Forum Member
    Its all double dutch to me but at least its got rid of the frustrating typing, it was driving me up the wall and I in turn was driving OH up the wall with my constant whinging :D

Trust me its pretty much all double dutch to me Flora, im just like ...." Barney make it work " :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Och, AC unit in my room's just started peeing water everywhere again. They were supposed to have fixed it on Saturday, sometimes this place does my head in.....:( no maintenance and nothing every fixed just tweaked until it breaks down again...grrrrrrrr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust me its pretty much all double dutch to me Flora, im just like ...." Barney make it work " :o:p

Its great having an expert on hand, although I have to almost make an appointment like any other customer but I find whinging and swearing gets the job done quicker :D
    Och, AC unit in my room's just started peeing water everywhere again. They were supposed to have fixed it on Saturday, sometimes this place does my head in.....:( no maintenance and nothing every fixed just tweaked until it breaks down again...grrrrrrrr

Thats all you need :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its great having an expert on hand, although I have to almost make an appointment like any other customer but I find whinging and swearing gets the job done quicker :D

Thats all you need :eek:
    I know :( I switched I off 20 mins ago and the b@&£&@ thing's still dripping.....spare room tonight I guess...sooo frustrating. Years of AC in other countries and I've never had these problems. Nothing works properly here:(
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    I love Firefox! Sam hates it, he prefers Chrome.I think we non-techie folk like to stick with what we feel comfortable with.I seem to have very few problems with it but am now feeling a bit superstitious about saying that......:p

I have been catching up on some cooking, made 5 portions of lemon 'butter', a batch of savoury eggs and a big bowl of cauliflower puree.

It is cloudy, but warm so I am going to take my lunch and sit outside....
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Another firefox here :D

Much better than IE and easily adapted to look and be how you like. I personally can't stand lots of mess on my toolbar, and hate ads- both easily avoided on FF :)
    Forum Member
    Another firefox here :D

Much better than IE and easily adapted to look and be how you like. I personally can't stand lots of mess on my toolbar, and hate ads- both easily avoided on FF :)

Firefox or IE ?......... " theres only one way to find out....."
    Forum Member
    I soo know its nearly top of the page time. :o
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    I soo know its nearly top of the page time. :o

Go for it ackerooney :D
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning citizens :).
    Forum Member
    Go for it ackerooney :D

Noo ...im hoping someone like Elfy comes in and sits up there. :p
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Good morning citizens :).

Morning Elfy :D...hows it going ?
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Elfy :D...hows it going ?

Hey acker, I'm good thank you. How are you? :-)
This discussion has been closed.