Sharon Osbourne lapping it up at the Brits last night!

apriljaprilj Posts: 166
Forum Member
Sharon presented an award with Dermot and was certainly trying to make herself centre of attention.

Could this be a hint from Simon to get her back in the public eye by she makes her dramatic return to X Factor as a judge?

A panel of: Louis, Sharon, Nicole and Gary or Simon is looking very likely now! I think it would be great to have the original trio with Nicole (the only good/interesting judge last year). Definitely a winning formula imo!

Comments

• PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon would be so jealous of Nicole. I don't think it would work.
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the new panel maybe Louis, Sharon, Nicole and Robbie.

I'd love Will Young to be on the panel, but Robbie will always be Simon's fave - obviously not including Olly Murs.
  • apriljaprilj Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I think the new panel maybe Louis, Sharon, Nicole and Robbie.

I'd love Will Young to be on the panel, but Robbie will always be Simon's fave - obviously not including Olly Murs.

But they need that credible, mean but fair judge (the Simon/Gary role). Not a lot of people can fit the role and Robbie certainly wouldn't!

I don't think Sharon would get jealous of Nicole either, she knows her place. A way to keep everyone happy would have them sit apart like Tulisa and Nicole did on the live shows this year.
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would fit Gary's role but I'm not that famous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon is a lot of things but I don't think she is jealous of anyone. And I don't even like her. It wasn't jealousy of Dannii Minogue, she was just frustrated that she knew what was going on behind the scenes and couldn't speak about it (at the time).

She is also on the panel of The Talk which is the US version of Loose Women of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Love Her
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »

Sharon likes Nicole. Nicole's first appearance on X Factor was at Sharon's judges houses in 2007. That was the first time a big name unrelated to any of the judges had done such a role. Sharon also spoke out in Nicole's defence when she was getting a hard time at the start of the 2012 series for being boring.

I'd welcome Sharon back to the show. She may not be the best mentor but shes great entertainment value and her observations are spot on. She was right about Steve Brookstein, she was right about Dannii Minogue and she was right about Nicole- just noone realised it at the time.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member

I don't think Sharon is the jealous type.. people here tend to put her dislike of Dannii Minogue down to jealousy but sometimes in life there are people who just don't get on.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    Sharon likes Nicole. Nicole's first appearance on X Factor was at Sharon's judges houses in 2007. That was the first time a big name unrelated to any of the judges had done such a role. Sharon also spoke out in Nicole's defence when she was getting a hard time at the start of the 2012 series for being boring.

I'd welcome Sharon back to the show. She may not be the best mentor but shes great entertainment value and her observations are spot on. She was right about Steve Brookstein, she was right about Dannii Minogue and she was right about Nicole- just noone realised it at the time.

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!! Sharon actually did come to Nicole's defense. And Sharon lives in Hollywood too, she's surrounded by beautiful women on a daily basis! People need to actually think for a change instead of blindly taking in what Dannii and the media are telling them. She was right about everything really. Sharon and Nicole get along well. End of story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member

Don't think Sharon is jealous of anyone. Besides, she really likes Nicole. 2007, Nicole was a guest at Sharon's Judges' Houses'. Sharon defended Nicole last year, said she's a great judge. Nicole has called Sharon "The Ultimate Woman".

I think the panel will be Nicole, Sharon, Louis and probably Robbie replacing Gary.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about nicole as permanent head judge (if gary was going, of course)
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the original trio plus Kelly. I don't know why, I prefer Rowland to Scherzinger
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sharon will come back, and also, her and nicole seem to get on, Nicole was Sharons helper for judges homes way back in 2007! With the jealousy thing and Dannii, as mentioned by another member, in this world some people sometimes just do not get on, and Sharon & Dannii are them people, and the media being the media spiralled it out of control to some b*tchfest!

Sharon, Louis, Nicole & another man (as I hope Gary goes, he is a boring, bland judge) would be a good little panel, maybe win back viewers.

I think they should get Simon back, one way or another, Simon is what will save that show, whether it means changing the time of year the show is aired or cancelling the US counterpart, Simon should come back if he wants his show to survive, he created the monster, he should be a bigger part of it, IMO.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    I think they should get Simon back, one way or another, Simon is what will save that show, whether it means changing the time of year the show is aired or cancelling the US counterpart, Simon should come back if he wants his show to survive, he created the monster, he should be a bigger part of it, IMO.

Totally agree! He isn't one for upheaval though, especially considering he wore himself out last year and XF USA is far from sorted.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I like the original trio plus Kelly. I don't know why, I prefer Rowland to Scherzinger

I agree actually in a way. I found Kelly to be amazingly humorous even more so than Nicole. However, the criticism people had with her was that she came across a bit dumb. Also another thing (which actually is the reason I prefer Nicole to Kelly) is that Nicole is crazily sweet. She did this on the US version too. She spent so much time with her acts going to places, even more so than Dannii did, and she has such a good time doing it. It just makes me love her. No other judge can be that sweet.
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think Sharon is jealous.
    The whole "frustrated at what's going on behind the scenes" excuse makes me laugh. Why would she be frustrated? Simon and Dannii getting it on has no relevance to her job. Their business. She has no right to "out" anyone. They can do whatever they want.

Sharon was an awful judge at the live shows, but entertaining during the auditions, I'll give her that. Her comments were foul, she's unprofessional and just an unappealing person.
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope not she is a class 1 ******** with honours
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think Sharon is jealous.
    The whole "frustrated at what's going on behind the scenes" excuse makes me laugh. Why would she be frustrated? Simon and Dannii getting it on has no relevance to her job. Their business. She has no right to "out" anyone. They can do whatever they want.

Possibly because she is an upfront person who has no secrets and expects others to be open too. There is a kind of dishonesty about keeping an affair secret and that was her frustration. Yes, it was their business but you can kind of see her point, knowing the type of person she is.

Others might have rolled their eyes about it, kept quiet and just took the cheque but she exploded - especially when it's Dannii Minogue who was thought of as being 'famous by association', whereas she was a manager and had appeared in a hit US show already.