****Revenge - UK Pace****

Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a reason you always have to point out how hot people are in almost every single post?
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Is there a reason you always have to point out how hot people are in almost every single post?

Nothing wrong in appreciating one's sex appeal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but it does get a bit tedious. Are you always thinking about sex?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but it does get a bit tedious. Are you always thinking about sex?

Sorry if it offends you. Wish the show produced 28 episodes like some seasons of Grey's Anatomy which is also am ABC production or better yet, 32/35 episodes like the classic Melrose Place throughout the 90s. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show can barely keep up the momentum with 22 episodes a year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's your opinion mate. If you really feel the quality of thesshow has gone into a dio, I suggest you give Season 4 a miss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's your opinion mate. If you really feel the quality of thesshow has gone into a dio, I suggest you give Season 4 a miss.

And I suggest you learn to accept others opinions without ordering them whether to watch or not mate.

I never said it was anything other than my opinion. Hence why the text appears next to my own username and no one else's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I suggest you learn to accept others opinions without ordering them whether to watch or not mate.

I never said it was anything other than my opinion. Hence why the text appears next to my own username and no one else's.

Good for you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.
  • DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Dear me, someone's got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Sorry if it offends you. Wish the show produced 28 episodes like some seasons of Grey's Anatomy which is also am ABC production or better yet, 32/35 episodes like the classic Melrose Place throughout the 90s. :)

For real? The show was flagging severely mid season and had morphed into Sunset Beach! 35 Episodes it would have actually become a nighttime Sunset Beach. They pulled it back somewhat towards the end but its a shadow of its former self. Still love it though. As for Melrose in the nineties Cole, I doubt you were born? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For real? The show was flagging severely mid season and had morphed into Sunset Beach! 35 Episodes it would have actually become a nighttime Sunset Beach. They pulled it back somewhat towards the end but its a shadow of its former self. Still love it though. As for Melrose in the nineties Cole, I doubt you were born? ;-)

Is this Grey's Anatomy you're referring to David Donnelly? Sunset Beach kicked it up a notch in 1998 when it took OTT plotlines to a whole new level but I still loved the cast. I fondly recall Melrose Place in the late 90s when coming across Season 6 I think on Sky1. That & Sunset Beach were Aaron Spelling's best ventures. Loved the dramatic instrumental background music. It would have been awesome if Lesley-Anne Down who played Olivia in SB & Jackie in The Bold and the Beautiful played the role of Victoria Grayson because she DID pull off the heartless bitch role quite well at the start of SB before her maternal instincts took over. But Maddeline Stowe is incredible too.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    possible spoiler on whether Conrad returns next season ...

http://www.bustle.com/articles/30007-revenge-star-henry-czernys-new-movie-role-means-season-4-wont-have-conrad-grayson

+ they've just started filming s4 ;-)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member

Well that why the creator got left out in the cold. Wanted about 15 episodes per season. ABC said bye.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    two new characters added
    Brian Hallisay as Ben - Jack's cop friend who'll be a love interest for Emily (the new Aiden *yawn*)

Elena Satine as Louise a 'slightly unhinged' daughter of a wealthy Southern family who will cause trouble (she was stunning as Lorelei in Marvel AoS albeit with a wonky English accent :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Well that why the creator got left out in the cold. Wanted about 15 episodes per season. ABC said bye.

I know.
  • TorqueTorque Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Just watched the finale!

Am I the only one who is now totally on Team Victoria?! Aidan has been annoying and dreadful ever since he was introduced, loved Victoria finishing him off. Ever since the Charlotte kidnapping I have been getting fed up of Emily!
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Revenge season 4 starts on 5 January 2015 channel E4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Revenge season 4 starts on 5 January 2015 channel E4.

Really? E4 don't appear to have shown any trailors so far so how do you know it's definitely Monday 5th January it makes a return to UK? I watch it at US pace anyway. You're all in for some treats, hold onto your seats cos it's sure to be a bumpy ride. My lips are sealed. :)
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Really? E4 don't appear to have shown any trailors so far so how do you know it's definitely Monday 5th January it makes a return to UK? I watch it at US pace anyway. You're all in for some treats, hold onto your seats cos it's sure to be a bumpy ride. My lips are sealed. :)

Find the release date for revenge s4 on www.geektown.co.uk looking foward to watching s4 I hear it's getting very good in the US.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Find the release date for revenge s4 on www.geektown.co.uk looking foward to watching s4 I hear it's getting very good in the US.

Dunno whether I need to make an appointment at Specsavers to get my sight checked but this link doesn't mention anything about Revenge. It's merely an interview with the Supernatural cast. Season 4 is hotting up indeed. No mention of it being the final season so we can take comfort from the fact that there will definitely be a 5th season.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno whether I need to make an appointment at Specsavers to get my sight checked but this link doesn't mention anything about Revenge. It's merely an interview with the Supernatural cast. Season 4 is hotting up indeed. No mention of it being the final season so we can take comfort from the fact that there will definitely be a 5th season.

It's possible they'll be a season 5 but nothing's guaranteed. The ratings have been not great. It'll reach 88 episodes for syndication now so ABC might not renew.
  • tweenietweenie Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? E4 don't appear to have shown any trailors so far so how do you know it's definitely Monday 5th January it makes a return to UK?

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/uk-premiere-dates/
  • CasmanaCasmana Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that link, very helpful .
    Can I just ask, is Lifetime UK a Freeview channel ?