Eminem: "I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
Forum Member
http://rapdose.com/2014/11/10/eminem-slaughterhouse-yelawolf-shady-xv-cypher

Where's the outrage?

In his newest cypher, Eminem raps “I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of the elevator surveillance"

Lana has previously stated how Eminem changed her life and inspired her to write meaningful music.

Can't help but think if this was Kanye there would be countless articles denouncing him but this has gone by without much attention.

Comments

• RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Slim Shady. A character. He says what ever the **** he wants
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lana is amazing bby x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://rapdose.com/2014/11/10/eminem-slaughterhouse-yelawolf-shady-xv-cypher

Where's the outrage?

In his newest cypher, Eminem raps “I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of the elevator surveillance"

Lana has previously stated how Eminem changed her life and inspired her to write meaningful music.

Can't help but think if this was Kanye there would be countless articles denouncing him but this has gone by without much attention.

Nobody cares because he's insulted Pamela Anderson, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey etc before, this is just more of the same old crap.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure this is just some lyric to court some controversy, debate and discussion that will from his point of view, hopefully transform into record sales.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloke's a ****
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Nobody cares because he's insulted Pamela Anderson, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey etc before, this is just more of the same old crap.

Yep. It's just that it's 2014 and he doesn't get the same attention he use to. His time has passed. Unless it's a duet with Rihanna ;-):D
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't know ..... she'd give as good as she probably takes!
    also why hit such a lovely face
    :o:D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    He's trash.
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    It's Slim Shady. A character. He says what ever the **** he wants

He said he killed Slim Shady off years ago...
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he have a new album out?

Untalented trash.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I can't stand him. He always gave me the creeps for some reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Untalented trash.

Untalented? I'm sorry but that's insanity. Say what you want about the guys morals but to say he doesn't have talent is crazy. Not everyone's cup of tea? Yeah. But not untalented
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Eminem just seem like a sad old man saying any old shit for attention?
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Untalented? I'm sorry but that's insanity. Say what you want about the guys morals but to say he doesn't have talent is crazy. Not everyone's cup of tea? Yeah. But not untalented

Spot on . The guys lyrics are exceptional . didn't like Rap as a genre before hearing Eminem , still don't like it but think Eminem is amazing.

The comment of "he/she has no talent" purely because they do not like the artist is a stupid one.
    I don't like Hank Marvin or his music but to call him untalented would be silly and the same is the case for Eminem .
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Untalented trash.

I think he has one out soon.

It is odd, that even as a "character" that he wheels out on occasion, no-one has much to say about Eminem's deep issues with women.
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Have any of you actually seen the number of albums and singles he has sold since 1998?

Numbers that Lana Del Rey can only dream of.

And yes he does have a 2 disc CD coming out in a few weeks. And yes.......it will sell more copies than any other album that week lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Have any of you actually seen the number of albums and singles he has sold since 1998?

And yes he does have a 2 disc CD coming out in a few weeks. And yes.......it will sell more copies than any other album that week lol

It's not a 2 disc Eminem album. It's a 2 disc Shady records album with the different artists from the label participating. Including Eminem. The 2nd disc is greatest hits
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    He's on 9 of the 12 songs and 5 of them are solo songs. It pretty much is his album lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »

Yeah, he's sold way more records than Lana Del Rey. Which makes it perfectly fine for him to talk about assaulting her. Obviously.
  • misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a cypher and shouldn't even be taken seriously. His just dropping barz
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misawa97 wrote: »
    Its a cypher and shouldn't even be taken seriously. His just dropping barz

Which is code for he's just some prick saying stupid shit for attention.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azealia Banks stood up for Lana and called Eminem out on twitter
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Azealia Banks stood up for Lana and called Eminem out on twitter

..and then deleted it 30 mins later before eminem killed her career, again.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll never be what he was sadly. Some rappers have the ability to stay pretty cool but I just don't think he can do it.