humax pvr-9200t rec edit buttons anyone?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
Forum Member
me again, just wanted to ask people whether their pvr9200t acts like mine. When i try to edit a recording, the navigation buttons aren't selectable i can only move the bar and directly jump to a certain part of the recording, then place start and end markers, then select save, split, or delete.

Also i get a very thin white bar / line that flickers up and down at the bottom of the screen when viewing ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4, when in letterbox 16:9 format on 4:3 TV. Anyone else have these two problems?

This is my second pvr9200t i have tried and both do this along with the radio rec standby issue.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    On the edit navigation issue: yes. Thats how mine works. I prefer it actually to the as it gives more control.

On the ITV white bars issue: no, I don't have this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    me again, just wanted to ask people whether their pvr9200t acts like mine. When i try to edit a recording, the navigation buttons aren't selectable i can only move the bar and directly jump to a certain part of the recording, then place start and end markers, then select save, split, or delete.

Also i get a very thin white bar / line that flickers up and down at the bottom of the screen when viewing ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4, when in letterbox 16:9 format on 4:3 TV. Anyone else have these two problems?

This is my second pvr9200t i have tried and both do this along with the radio rec standby issue.
    Try pressing the pause button, this should let you access the control buttons. No mention of this in the manual tho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Just to let you now,mine does the same in edit as well! i find it a pain to find the bits you want to keep.oh and thanks for the tip on the pause button, yes that does work